Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Teen Titans: Slade's Return ❯ Discovery ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own the Teen Titans or any of the charecters in this story. So please don't sue me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

THE TEEN TITANS!

Chapter 2- Discovery.


The titans looked at the screen in shock, wondering why Slade would do all this. While the others had looks of anger, Raven’s face was contorted in fear. “Oh no, it must nearly be time.” She thought.

"I suppose you are wondering what I want, but the more pressing question on your minds is…what do I plan to do now? Well, that answer should be obvious: revenge. I want revenge for what you did to me. As you’ve all seen, I’ve already taken a small measure of revenge, by taking away your one of your own."

Robin looked at what was left of Terra. "For the past 2 years, I have been planning my ultimate revenge. I have assembled my own elite team of Titans, from your greatest enemies. But I will reveal more in due time. Goodbye for now Titans. Oh, and Raven, I look forward to seeing you again."

The video cut off and Raven closed the screen. "SON OF BITCH!!!" Yelled Beats Boy.

They turned around to see Beast Boy morphing into a T-Rex, forcing Cyborg to release his hold on him. Before they knew it, BB was trashing the cave. "BEAST BOY, STOP!" Yelled Robin.

"This isn’t going to solve anything Beast Boy! This isn’t going to bring Terra back!" Shouted Raven.

That just made Beast Boy even angrier. "Please friend, stop this before you hurt someone, mainly yourself!" Shouted Starfire.

"Mainly him! What about us!" Yelled Cyborg.

"We won’t let him get away with this Beast Boy! Slade will pay for this!" Yelled Robin.

Beast Boy stopped thrashing and looked at his friends. He calmed down and began morphing back into his human form. When he returned to normal, he was on his knees, his shoulders were shaking and his face was wet with his tears. Raven went to kneel beside him, and she hesitantly put her hand on his shoulder. “I’m so sorry Beast Boy, this is all my fault.” She thought.

Robin took charge of the situation. "Cyborg, get the video camera. See if there’s any way to find where it came from. Raven, take Beast Boy back to Titan Tower. Give him something to calm him down. Starfire, come with me. We’re going to look for Slade." Said Robin.

With that, the Titans separated. They were all shaken by Slade’s actions, and Robin feared for his friends safety. The last time Slade made his move, all the Titan’s had nearly been killed and they didn’t know what Slade had done to Raven.

And he remembered one important fact. Slade had once used a chemical to appear before Robin and Robin only. It had nearly killed him, but before he drove Slade out, he had uttered one chilling sentence. "This isn’t over Robin, I will have revenge on you and Terra. And I will strike where it will hurt the most: your heart!"

Till now, Robin hadn’t realised what he had meant. But, he knew now what Slade had been talking about. The way to Terra, had been Beast Boy, that was what had led her to sacrifice herself. But the way to Robin wasn’t just his friends. Robin’s feelings for Starfire were obvious to everyone except Starfire. If Slade had wanted too, he could have really gotten to Robin through her. And what sent a chill through Robin’s spine, as he rode on his red motorbike through the streets of Jump City with Starfire by his side, was that Slade might already know that.

~~~In a hidden chamber, somewhere unknown.~~~

Complete with a new lair as well as a new mask with an angry red ‘S’ symbol on his forehead, Slade sat of his makeshift throne, looking at his new apprentices. "You all know why I chose you. Each of you has a unique ability as well as history with the Titans, that will prove to be their downfall." Said Slade.

He turned to the three standing in the blue light. "The three of you are the Hive’s top graduates. You could not defeat all the Titan’s but this time, you do not need to. Gizmo, Mammoth, your targets will be Beast Boy and Raven. And the lovely Jinx, you’re target is Cyborg.".

"Yes Master." They said in unison.

"And don’t worry Jinx, I won’t send you to battle Cyborg alone. Red X will accompany you."

Red X stepped out from the red light. "Don’t worry babe, just stick with me and you’ll be fine." He said cockily.

"Just do your job and I’ll do mine." Hissed Jinx.

"Good. As for you…" Said Slade, turning towards the purple light.

"I know my job Slade, once the lovebirds soften up Robin and Starfire, I move in for the kill." Said the voice.

"No, you bring Starfire here. That will…motivate Robin into coming here."

"To paraphrase Jinx, just make sure they do their job, and I’ll do mine."

"Good. Now, we just need to set the bait. All of you go. Remember, beat Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy and Raven to within an inch of their lives, but bring me Starfire unharmed. Which ever one of you completes their mission successfully, will be the leader of this team."