Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ TT: 6+7 and Special ❯ Planetary Charges ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
PLANETARY CHARGES

Prologue

(Opening shot: It was night time the next day, and Rose dressed in her civvies was sitting in tree in the park. She is enjoying herself while watching her soul collectors. She had a evil grin on her face and then starts murmur to the Soul Collectors.)

Rose: This is a fine place where is many pure souls of young teenage girls gather the purest of the strongest souls and I will wait for the event Tomorrow night. Soon I will have my revenge. Now go.

(Rose did an evil laugh as the soul collectors went to gather souls. One soul collector wanted to please Rose by giving her a new power so Rose can be strong enough to defeat Robin. So it went to the Titans tower and it went inside Raven’s Room. Raven and the other titans were fast asleep. Raven is having a nightmare about the end of the world.)

(In Raven’s dream)

Raven: What the…

(Raven sees the four titans except her in stone. The sky was red and people were stone. It was almost similar when Trigon took over earth in The End. Raven turns around and sees a girl holding a silence glaive in one hand and a crescent moon wand in the other. The girl with long hair looks at Raven and gives her a smile and Three lights flashed and Raven looks at it and shields her eyes. The lights turned into a Mirror, a sword and a garnet orb. In the middle was the Priestess Rose hold a dead titan in her hands. There was blood on her face. Raven realizes that the dead titan is Robin.)

Raven: ROBIN!

(End of Raven’s dream)

(The soul collector gave off a huge tremendous amount of light, trying to collect Raven’s power.)

Raven: Beast Boy, stop.

(silence)

Raven: Starfire Stop.

(silence)

Raven: CYBORG!

(still silence, Raven pulls her covers over her head)

Raven: Robin Five more minutes please.

(the light disappeared and the soul collector with Raven’s power, headed out the room)

THEME SONG

ACT ONE

(Opening scene: The Titans realize that there is trouble. There were on top of a ware house and they see Johnny Rancid stealing a lot of Motorcycles. Raven tried to fly but couldn’t)

Robin: Raven, Whats wrong?
Raven: I can’t fly anymore. I can even use my powers.
Robin: Stay here. ‘kay.

(The titans turned to Johnny)

Robin (from o.c.) I don’t know what’s with the bikes but it seems like I know how this is going to end.

(Johnny turns and sees the titans facing him.)

Johnny Rancid: Well, If it isn’t the Teen Titans. Are you going to catch the next big race tonight.

(The titan’s were confused. But a voice that sounds like Rose but is dressed up in red pants and a purple shirt. This Rose is not the real Rose, just a paper doll)

Rose of Mars: (from off screen) I don’t know what Races are but I guess that the finish line is here.

(The titans and Johnny turns around to see Rose standing on a bench. She was holding a fire arrow.)

Johnny: Oh yeah what are you going to do about it.
Rose of Mars: (with a smirk) Burn your prize. (a Mars symbol appears on her forehead and starts to attack) Mars…Flame Sniper.

(Rose then Releases the fire arrow and Johnny rancid was hit square in the chest. The police came and took johhny away. After the police left Rose still stands there and faces the titans)

Robin: Thanks, for helping us. What is your name?
Rose of Mars: Can you do me a favor?
Cyborg: (from o.c.) Sure.
Rose of Mars: I need you to destroy me.
Robin: If that is what you want then fine.

(Robin got out his birderangs and struck down the doll. The titans were shocked when they saw Rose being disintegrated into a paper doll)

Raven: (from o.c.) a paper doll?

(Robin’s communicator beeps)

Robin: More trouble.

(the titans went to the park and see a spider tormenting kids. It was putting webs around them and paralyizing them)

Beast Boy; This is horrible.
Cyborg: it looks stronger than us.

(a flash came from the giant spider)

Raven: It’s has something in it’s body that makes it stronger.

(The spider sees the titans and heads straight to them)

Spider: Give me the Sacred Jewel.
Robin: Wait, What is the sacred jewel?
Spider: Give it to me.
Robin; TITANS GO!

(The titans except for Raven who is now human stands behind a tree. Her hair remains purple but her skin came the same color as Robin’s.)

(The Titans fought the spider, First Robin makes his moves. First he does a flying kick and the spider got angry and hit him back. Starfire went ahead and uses her starbolts but the spider hits her with web. Beast Boy turns into a gorilla and attacks and then fails to hit him. Cyborg Tries to use his sonic cannon but the spider hits him. Robin gets back up and goes towards the spider. But Robin is caught by its web and the spider injects poison into Robin’s body.)

(Raven gasps and then a girl dressed in a black, one-piece battle uniform with armor. There were pink shoulder pads, knee pads, elbow pads, and inform of her stomach is a pad that protects the stomach. On the back is like the same thing but is goes below the purple sash. She also wears black boots and wears her hair in a high ponytail. On her face is a mask that protects her from inhaling poison. This is a demon slayer. This demon slayer is Rose. Rose has two weapons, a sword and a large boomerang.)

Rose: I want you to stay calm.
Raven: Who are you?
Rose: Listen I need you to stay calm so the demon doen’t get to you.
Raven: Ok , but who are you?
Rose: I’m a demon slayer. You have never seen be here before, but I’ll put an end on this spider.

(fade to black)


ACT TWO


(The Battle continues and Rose, as a demon slayer heads straight towards the spider.)

Rose: Hey Spider Head. I know spiders have such small brains and long legs but is it time for you to head back up the water spout?
Spider: Human I shall devour you.
Rose: So this is how you want to play it. But if there is one thing I can’t stand, It’s an arrogant spider who doesn’t know when to keep its hands off. HIRAIKOTSU!

(Rose threw her large boomerang at the spider that was in front of her. The boomerang hit the spider hard and the demon fell to the ground. A jewel shard that was in the demons body came out and landed in Rose’s palm.)

Rose: (from o.c.; close up on her palm) A shard of the sacred jewel, I thought so.
Beast Boy: (from o.c.) What is that jewel?

(Rose turns to the other titans except Robin who was still poisoned.)

Rose: It’s the cause of the Spider’s ferocity.
Starfire: What are you going to do about Robin?
Rose: I need you to stand back.

(Rose takes off her mask and concentrates on her power. The Mars Symbol appeared on her forehead.)

Rose: Mars Fire Ignite.

(The ball of fire swirled towards Robin and the fire burned th eweb and Robin was free. Rose sees the crescent moon stick that Raven was carrying around.)

Rose: (from o.c.) may I see that moon wand for a sec?
Raven: Sure.
Cyborg: you know how to use it?
Rose: Duh.

(Rose raised the moon stick and swirled it around)

Rose: Moon Healing Activation.

(A light came from the moon stick and healed Robin and the other kids. Robin woke up and saw the demon slayer.)

Robin: Thanks.
Rose: No problem.
Robin: Here (holds out communicator) I want you to be part of the team.
Rose: really?
Robin: Yeah.
Starfire: What is your name, person who slayed the spider?
Rose: I am Rose.
Beast Boy: Hold it. What about the other you?
Starfire: Yeah.
Rose: Yeah that was a paper doll that I put a spell on. I have the power to do that.

(Rose Started to answer questions about herself)

Robin: SO where are you from?
Rose: Russia. They use to have demon slayers here on Earth. So While in Russia I trained there and fought in battles against demons.
Beast Boy: I like your weapon.
Rose: Thanks. Its made from a demon’s bone. After we slay demons we can make armor and weapons. It’s what we do.
Raven: Bones from demon to make armor. That’s cool.
Rose: I heard about the girl who attacked your tower.
Cyborg: Yeah, but thanks to Raven she fixed the window.

(Raven became kind of embarrassed. She blushed. Rose tries to change the subject.)

Rose: Haven’t you heard?

(The titans had questionable faces.)
Robin: What?
Rose: Police are still trying to do research on this.
Starfire: What?
Rose: Someone is stealing souls of Teenage girls.

(The titans were shocked of this news. Why would someone steal souls. For what purpose. Beast Boy had a question about the Sacred.)

Beast Boy: The spider said something about the sacred jewel what is it?
Rose: It’s a powerful gemstone. It was made of four souls. If th ejewel lands in the wrong hands the jewel will become black but if it is in the hands of a guardian who does not uses the jewel, it becomes pure. If I were to have the jewel I would use it on Cborg here to make him comeplete human. The jewel would become pure. It would cease to exist.
Robin: Why is there a shard?
Rose: There are many sacred jewels. I have heard of one in Antarctica continent.
Beast Boy: That place is cold.
Rose: The jewel there is large. It is used for a greatest power. Right now it doesn’t exist to human and demon. They don’t know the history of the jewel.
Raven: The Sacred jewels, where are they hidden?
Rose: On different planets where there is no life. They are sealed within the core of the planet. I have heard of one Jewel that was discovered on a planet in the same galaxy as this. The jewel was found by a small priestess. She died with the jewel and had it burned with her body. Now the jewel has resurfaced itself.

(Rose paused and looked at the time.)

Rose: Listen I have to go. I’m still a demon slayer in training.
Robin: Bye. Call us when there is trouble.

(Rose smiled and left.)

(The titans were impressed with Rose.)

Robin: She only left one thing behind. (picks up a mask)
Beast Boy: Her mask.

(The five titans looks at the mask and noticed that is had a name.)

Robin: Co…Cooper…Corp…
Raven: Cooperantintanninra
Beast Boy: What’s that in English?

(The titans glared at Beast Boy. Raven couldn’t tell what language it is.)

Robin: We will keep this safe.
Cyborg: (from o.c.) So what’s for lunch.
Robin: Let’s go out for Pizza

(Fade to black)

ACT THREE

(Rose was outside at the park at night. She was holding her new communicator. Then she gave a small smirk)

Rose: With this communicator I can contack the titans to tell them that I’m being targeted and I would bring the purple haired girl into a trap then I will bring their leader into a trap. After that I will have my revenge.

(cut to the titans tower after hearing about the report of dead girls. They were sitting on the sofa. Robin is standing up and pacing back and forth, The titans were sitting on the sofa. From Let to right, from front view, Cyborg, Raven, Beast Boy, Starfire. Kilala was relaxing on Beast Boy’s lap)

Robin: Someone stealing souls. This is bad. We need to find that culprit and put an end to him and and the souls will go back to their own bodies.
Beast Boy: (O.c.) Great plan..(full view) The only problem is we don’t know what he looks like.
Raven: I think the culprit stole my powers.
Robin: We will do that for you.

(Raven smiles. The tv screen came on and it show Rose’s face. She looks worried the titans turn to her.)

Robin: (from o.c.) What’s wrong.
*Rose: I am being targeted. My soul is going to be stolen.
Raven: (from o.c.) When?
*Rose: Tonight at midnight. IN the park.
Robin: We’ll be there at that time.
*Rose: Ok.

(The screen goes off. The titans faces each other. As they were about to speak, another face appears on the screen. This one has long wavy brown hair, narrow red eyes and an evil expression. This is Rose’s brother, Naraku. The one who actually killed her.)

Robin: Who are you?
*Naraku: Hello Teen Titans. I was a big fan when I was young. But that was only a year back. I have heard that my sister is in town and she defeated that spider.
Robin: What do you want?
*Naraku: The girl that attacked you the other night, didn’t die by your hands. She died by my own. I am the real killer.
Beast Boy: (whispering) He killed Terra.
Robin: Now your going to pay for what you have done.
*Naraku: I’m sorry , but I love to stay and talk but I have a meeting in twelve minutes. Ta ta.

(The screen went off. And the titans sat back down, shocked.)

Robin: He’s the one who killed Terra.
Raven: So this person disguised himself as you and killed terra.
Robin: How would he be the same size as me.
Beast Boy: I have one suggestion.
Cyborg: It can’t be that he had make up.
Beast Boy: No, he might be a shape shifter.
Starfire: I think I know who one half of Chaos really is.
Robin: Who?
Starfire: The one that killed Terra.

(Robin looks at the moon stick and thought about what Serenity said. Chaos has reappeared but only in two forms. Since one form of chaos is Naraku, the titans need to find the other form of Chaos sooner or later.)

Robin: Now we need to find out who the other half of Chaos is.
Starfire: And fast

(later)

Robin: Don’t worry Rose we’ll save you

(At the park)

Rose: Don’t worry Robin it won’t take long.

THE END