Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ TT: 6+7 and Special ❯ Memory Charm ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
MEMORY CHARM

Prologue

(Opening shot: It shows the soul collectors carrying off souls. One soul collector heads for Raven’s room and wakes her up with it’s tremendous light. The clock already says 11:55. Rose has sent the soul collector to get Raven so Rose can bring her into a trap first. The Titans were asleep except Robin who was doing research on Rose’s shield mask. In Raven’s Room she struggled against the light.)

Raven: Five more minutes please.

(The soul Collector still gives off it’s energy. Raven puts the sheets over her head so she can sleep peacefully.)

Raven: Please leave me so I can have my beauty sleep here.

(Raven wakes up against the light and sees what she has seen from her dream. She thought that is might split into three. But then she realized it’s length.)

Raven: huh, a soul collector.

(the soul collector became calm and motioned Raven to follow. Raven followed it to the park. Around the park was a barrier. She couldn’t see it at first but when the soul collector she was following goes through it she can be able to see that there is a barrier in front of her.)

(The barrier that Rose had made was suppose to keep intruders out. IT is strong enough that whoever tries to break is will be shocked but it’s power. So she has sealed the park off with her barrier. Forgot to mention that the barrier she has put up is also a spell. Rose knows a lot of spells. Not spells that were used with potions and wands but spells she can be able to do like touch someone and freeze them. She can say words sofly. She put a few touches on it so only raven and Robin can get through the barrier)

Raven: Maybe the barrier was suppose to help Rose from keeping the culprit out.

( Raven goes through the barrier like it was never there just like Kagome from episode A Wicked Smile and Kikyo’s Wondering Soul from the series InuYasha. But what you are seeing is mostly like Kagome’s Voice and Kikyo’s Kiss from InuYasha but not much is in this episode. Raven came to a bush and pushed it open. She looks around but then she sees a girl in a tree fast asleep. Around the tree were souls that Raven thought that the souls are tool to get Rose’s soul out of her body. )

Raven: Rose?

(Raven became worried that she might have been too late to save her new friend, Rose here knows what she is doing. Fade to black)

OPENING THEME


ACT ONE


(Opening shot where Raven is walking quietly to Rose who is still sleeping. To Raven’s perspective Rose looks like a sleeping angel. Then she also realizes tha tRose looks a lot like her old teammate, Terra.)

Raven: (softly) Is Rose really asleep she looks.

(Raven stops when Rose’s head moves to the other side. Raven gulps and takes a small step back)

Raven: She looks so frail and sad.

(Raven stops again as Rose slowly opens her eyes and sees Raven looking at her. Rose carefully sits sits up and gets a good look at Raven. She pretends she didn’t expect this to happen. But she give a fake dirty look at Raven.)

Rose: I see that my barrier wasn’t strong enough to prevent you from finding me.
Raven: (deflated) Rose, it’s me, Raven,, we gave you a communicator. You said that you were in danger. I came to…AH!

(Cut to a distance where a soul collector was collecting a soul and put it in Rose’s body. Raven turned back to Rose with a angry look on her face.)

Raven: It was you wasn’t it. (now o.c.) You have to set those souls free.
Rose: I don’t think so, Raven. I need these souls to stay invincible.

(Rose acts like she doesn’t care. She continues to give the blue-cloaked Raven a cold stare.)

Raven: You used that communicator to bring me into a trap.
Rose: Listen, I am meeting someone.

(Rose touches Raven with her two fingers. A bluish light aura surrounds Raven. Now Raven couln’t move. She remained still as Rose got off the tree and motioned two soul collectors to push Raven against the tree and held her there.)

(Cut to the interior of the tower. In Robin’s room Robin wakes up and looks at his clock. He noticed the time that was 12:09. He quickly got up and headed out of his room he ran down the hallways until he was outside. He kept running.)

(Cut back to Rose and Raven in the park. A soul Collector with a soul releases the soul and Rose catches it. She looks at it and smiles sadly.)

Rose: Robin has come. (Soul goes into her body.) I have fear that he is not here to save you, His purpose is to see me. (close up on Rose’s face) You will not interfere.

(When Raven talks her voice sort of some echo when she speak)

Raven: Interfere? What are you planning to do to Robin.

(Rose gives Raven a smirk/evil smile while she answers/talks to Raven.)

Rose: You are expecting me to be rejoicing. The truth is Raven, I was born from Russia but I died there. But as you can see that I am now alive and ready to walk among the living.
Raven: Nonsense, Every dead stays in the nether world.
Rose: Wow Raven, I have never heard something like that. But When I was resurrected, it was only a spell.

(As she says this a soul collector passes by with a soul in its legs. Rose’s hair was also blown by the wind a little bit.)

Raven: A spell.
Rose: Yes, the Witch, Urasue Grayson recreated my body from the earth and bones at my graveyard. I am surprised that she has done so well on reshaping my body.
Raven; What I have heard for dead people they never age.
Rose: Right, I haven’t aged for quite a time. Time will not advanve thus allowing me to exist in a dimension where time is frozen.

(Raven looks down and sighs.)

Rose: I have started to hate Robin ever since I got here. For a living and a dead cannot exist together, it makes me hate him more.

(Raven gasped at those words. Why would someone hate a person that they have never met before. She got angry a bit.)

Rose: Rose you shall never allow to hate people…huh.

(Raven turns and sees Robin. Rose also glances at the boy wonder who has appeared in view. Robin sees Rose facing towards a tree. He couldn’t be able Raven at all. Every time when Raven talks he would never hear her voice. Robin was relieved that his new friend is okay.)

Raven: Robin, she is bringing you into a trap…

(Robin slowly walks towards Rose.)

Raven: He didn’t even hear me. He can’t even see me.

(cut to Rose and Robin with there little conversation. Rose acts frightened of what is going on around her.)

Robin: You okay? Where is he? I am going to get you out of here
Rose: (from o.c.) Robin, this place is sealed with a barrier. It is suppose to keep me in.
Robin: Those souls. It is for the process of stealing your soul?
Rose: (wicked smile) That right. Robin, I need you to despise me.

(Robin and Raven becomes shock at this. Robin waves is hands slightly to try to get rose out of the despising thing.)

Robin: Well, let’s put this straight, I am never going to hate you. I was very thankful that you have saved me from that giant spider.

(Rose turns away from Robin. She clutches her hand to her heart and looks down sadly as if she were going to cry. She turns back around slowly and raises her land and strokes Robin cheek gently.)

Rose: You wouldn’t despise me if I had use these hands to steal the life from you.

(Rose leans in and gives Robin and long passionate kiss. Raven becomes shock at this and blushes a bit. She couldn’t believe that Robin would fall for this. She turns her head away angrily at the sight of the two new lovebirds. The kiss was another one of Rose’s spells. Robin falls unconscious, but he is still standing up. Rose wraps her arms around and starts to chant to more words. And underneath them a portal starts to open bringing them both in slowly. Raven became shocked on what is happening right now.)

(fade to black)

(Cut to the interior of the tower where the titans had just got up and were in the living room. They looked out of the window and in the distance they see A light where Rose is bringing Robin down into the portal. Souls that were in the air raced towards the park.)

Cyborg: Ok you two, we are going to trap this person.
Starfire: I don’t think that Raven and Robin are around.
Beast Boy: (from o.c.) That’s right they went to go save Rose.
Starfire: And that light is the source of Rose’s signal.

(Fade to black)

ACT TWO

(opening shot where the three titans are running/flying to the park. Beast Boy has already turned into a hawk. They finally got to the park and tied to go though the barrier even though they didn’t know of. They bonked into the barrier and fell to the ground. Beast Boy returned to human state.)

(Cut to the other side of the barrier, Rose was still holding onto Robin and Raven couldn’t take it any long and starts yelling for Rose to stop.)

Raven: Rose stop. This isn’t fair. Robin never wanted to die, I’m sure of it. (cut to Rose, continues o.c.) Don’t you understand.

(Rose looks at Raven giving her a dirty look. She raises her hand and releases a ball of light at Raven. The ball of light contained Raven’s powers, now purified. Raven was able to move. Raven then raises her hand to do a spell like what she has learned on Azarath.)

Raven: That’s it, I couldn’t take it. (close up on Rose who is touching Robin’s face, continues o.c.) I am tired of your selfishness and your attitude to so us a favor and let go of Robin. (close up on Raven with anger and vengeance) I said. Hands Off!

(for a moment Rose feels something changing in her body. There were a few pulses and Souls came out of Rose’s body. She screams while the souls were being released. She turns angrily at Raven and thinks that Raven is stealing her souls again like what happened in Reincarnation. Rose turns back at Robin.)

(The three other titans were able to get into the park after Rose accidentally released the barrier. They were able to see Raven and the soul collector holding her to the tree that was split. They couldn’t see Rose and Robin in the little pit.)

Starfire: Friend Raven, you are unharmed.
Raven: It’s robin he in that light.
Cyborg: (from o.c.) If you want him to get out of there, call out to him.
Raven: ROBIN, GET OUT OF THERE! ROBIN!

(from inside the light Robin stirs a bit and wakes up and realizes what is going on. He then recognizes Raven’s voice and gets out of the giant ball of light after pushing Rose off of him.. After he leaves the light Rose begins to feel sad and frail. On the other side where the four titans are Robin meets up with them and sets Raven free from the soul collector. They both hug each other for comfort.)

Robin: Raven, what on earth are you doing here?
Raven: Me I was suppose to be asking the same thing.
Robin: Long story.
Cyborg: (cut to thelight, o.c.) Anyways, if that is a black hole we got to stop it.
Raven: (from o.c.) it’s no black hole, it’s a portal to hell.

(The wind slows down and the light starts to fade out. The five titans could see a sad girl sitting in the pit. She looks down sadly and realized that her plan failed. She stood up and clutches her hand to her chest.)

Rose: Does that girl mean more to you than I do.
Robin: (from o.c.) Why?
Rose: Please don’t make me talk.

(The titans didn’t know that she is the priestess still. The titans became silent. A figure appears in front of the titans. It was Naraku. Rose recognizes him.)

Naraku: I see that this girl is a new titan maybe I’ll kill her like I did to the priestess.

(Rose gasps, Naraku, her brother has deceived her. She was betrayed by her own brother. She then remembers when they were young they both sealed Chaos. So Robin never heard or been to Rose’s village. Naraku had the power to shapeshift. Now she gave up killing Robin and decides to kill her brother.)

Rose: Nice try, but I got something better up my sleeve.
Naraku: (confused but not amused) who are you?

(Rose looks at the titans who were looking at her. Then she closes her eyes and chants some words. The transformation started. The pink pants became Japanese red hakama pants. The white shirt became a white kimono with big sleeves. The hair stays as it is. Rose was holding bow. On her back was a quiver of arrows. The titans had seen her before. They all recognize her from the tower who was attacking Robin for revenge. Rose opens her eyes and faces Naraku. She pulls out an arrow and shoots it Naraku was destroyed but dirt fell to the ground. In the middle of the pile the titans see a wooden doll. The wooden dall was oval with a head and face. Wrapped around the doll was a hair of Naraku.)

Beast Boy: (from o.c.) What is that?
Rose: Demon Puppetry, Naraku had used this to see things that he couldn’t be able to see. So he uses puppets to help him watch.
Robin: You were that priestess from before.
Raven: You fell from the tower
Starfire: I thought…

(Starfire was cut off by the priestess.)

Rose: (from o.c.) Yes I am dead, but something left in this world keeps me from moving on.
Cyborg: Why are you even here?
Beast Boy: You still want to kill Robin for revenge?
Rose: I can’t kill Robin.
Star: Why?

(The titans looked in on Rose.)

[Animation Goof: Starfire’s armband Is missing from this shot]

Rose: It is only my destiny. I have to find Serenity. I need to find a crystal in order to save Naraku.
Robin: Save Naraku? You and Naraku are enemies. He killed you.
Rose: I know.
Raven: So why save Naraku?
Rose: He is my brother.

(the titans become shocked at this.)

Beast Boy: Exactly how did he become evil?
Rose: Chaos was sealed into two beings. The evil side of Chaos was sealed into my brother. The selfish part was sealed into Another. And that person is me. This part of Chaos has not yet awaken itself. It takes longer than expected.

(The titans have finally realized that the other half of Chaos is in Rose. Rose falls to her knees. The titans came up to Rose to see if she is okay.)

Robin: Are you okay?
Rose: Yes. I believe my spiritual powers have weakened.
Raven: (from o.c.) How can you tell?

(Rose ignores Raven and gets up on her feet and heads towards the split tree. She was truly mad at Raven for making her souls gone.)

Rose: Naraku is the reason. He was a good brother to me.
Robin: Listen Rose, how did you come back from the dead.
Rose: (turns away from the titans.) A witch had stolen the bones and dirt from my gravesite and fired me in her kiln. I was resurrected then.
Beast Boy: One question.

(Rose and the titans turn to Beast Boy who was standing between Starfire and Raven. They both gave him a confused and annoyed look.)
Rose: What is it?
Beast Boy: Make that two. First Question: How old were you when you died and the second question is why do you look like Terra?
Rose: I was a six year old. Very young. (continues o.c.) Why I look like Terra? I have her soul but she has a different soul because (close up on Rose’s face.) I am Terra’s reincarnation.

(Beast Boy who doesn’t know the definition of reincarnation is keeps wondering about what it means.)

Beast Boy: What’s that in English?

(The titans glared at Beast Boy. Rose giggles really cutely.)

Rose: You are funny.
Beast Boy: (turns to Raven) She thinks I’m funny.
Raven: Reincarnation means rebirth of the soul. So Rose here is Terra reborn.
Beast Boy: Oh.

(AT the tower. Rose was sitting on the rooftop looking at the stars. Robin comes up and sits right next to her. She couldn’t look at his face. She just sighed and petted Kilala next to her.)

Rose: I remember when my father gave me Kilala.
Robin: Your profile is almost finish but it you didn’t say what village your from.
Rose: I am half human. My other half is alien so it makes me from another planet.
Robin: What is the planet name?
Rose: It is a forbidden to say its name.

(Robin now understands. She couldn’t even say the planets name in front of an outsider.)

Robin: You miss your parents. They might have been sad when you died.
Rose: They are both dead. My mother was the ninth Serenity and the crystal took her away and killed her. (continues o.c. close up on Robin) My father was a demon slayer of Earth and he died a couple days later after my mother died. I died a month later. My souls traveled to earth and Terra’s soul ended up in Starfire’s body. (close up on Rose) The other soul ended up in Raven’s body and the last one ended up somewhere in the city.
Robin: You have saved me from being poisoned. What was that spider looking for anyways.
Rose: The sacred jewel. There are many of them but one had been shattered here on earth. The jewel I found was burned with my body. It is now here on this planet.

(Robin put his hand on her shoulder and she looked up and turned her head to him. She gave him a smile. Then she stood up and walked toward the Door. Robin went after her and stopped her.)

Robin: There is something I need to show you.

(Robin Gets out a bandana and puts it over her face so she wouldn’t see anything. He lead her into a room. He stops her and takes off the bandana.)

Titans: Surprise.
Rose: oh my.