Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ TT: 6+7 and Special ❯ Crystals ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
CRYSTALS

Prologue

(Opening shot: It was sunset. Cuts to an alley where a scythe destroys Slades Minion. The person, Rose gets up and smiles. She then lets her silence glaive vanish into thin air. She was wearing a white shirt and pink pants. She also wears bandages or strips of clothe on her feet. She then puts her priestess Robes over her regular clothes. She puts her hair back in a ponytail and then gets out her communicator. Robin has only sent her on a mission to stop some of Slade’s Minions that were stealing some jewels, diamonds and crystals.)

Rose: Rose calling Robin, over. (she waited for a response.)
Robin: (from communicator o.c.) Good Work, Rose. Are you heading back?
Rose: Yes. I’ll be there soon. (puts away communincator.)

(Rose heads out of the alley and heads off. She then stops to see another of Slade’s minions. Rose couldn’t help but follow it until she ended up in a dark place. She uses her Mars Fire Ignite to light up the place. She walked around but didn’t noticed that Slade clasp his hand over her mouth. Red X appeared in front off Rose.)

Red X: Hey There cutie. I know we haven’t gone out yet but I’m afraid it will have to wait. (takes off Rose’s crystal necklace. Rose becomes unconscious or dead.)

(The crystal around her neck helps her stay alive. Just like what you might have seen in Altantis: The Lost Empire/Milo’s Return. Rose’s Souls did not leave her body. Red X then carries her bridle style and Slade holds her crystal necklace and screen fades to black)

OPENING THEME (in Japanese)

ACT ONE

(Opening shot to the city at night where a giant crystal, similar to the one from Atlantis, was shining bright over the city. Cut to the exterior of the tower and to the inside where Beast Boy comes in with a smile over his face. In the room was Robin and Cyborg at the control Panels. Starfire was cooking in the kitchen and Raven was reading a fiction book on the sofa. Kilala and Kulolo, Rose’s two tailed cats or neko – manta demons were playing with Robin’s old worn out basket ball. Beast stops and looks around for any sign of Rose only because he wants to tell her a joke. He then turns to Robin and Cyborg.)

Beast Boy: Has anybody seen Rose?
Robin: (From o.c.) She’s out right now. (Cut to him) I sent her out on a mission to stop one of Slade’s Robots.
Beast Boy: (Confusedly) Why?
Cyborg: (from o.c.) So she can become one of us.
Beast Boy: I thought she was one of us cause she fought that giant spider.

(not to mention the spider that Rose has fought as a demon slayer. She killed the spider with a boomerang and she also saved Robin after being poisoned.)

Robin: We know that. But she used that communicator to bring me into a trap.

(From Two episodes ago, Planetary Charges, The titans gave Rose a communicator to contact them when there is trouble. Before Rose knew who her real killer is, she used the communicator to lie to the titans that she was being targeted. But in Memory Charm, she used her soul collectors to bring Raven into a trap. Then Robin That is when Rose gave Raven her powers back. Raven’s powers were now purified and Raven is completely wearing white. Nobody had noticed she was wearing white)

Cyborg: Incoming Call? From Slade?
Robin: (From O.c.) What does he want?
Starfire: Probably want to pay us a visit?
Raven: (Putting down book) Probably not.

(Robin presses a button to answer the incoming call and Slade’s face appears on screen. The five titans gathered to listen to Slade’s message. For Kulolo and Kilala stopped playing Robin’s ball and went to listen to the message. Kulolo became tired and fell asleep on the floor. Kilala just went to the titans and perched on Robin’s shoulder. Robin gently petted the cat and looked and the screen.)

Robin: What do you want this time?
Slade: (from o.c.) Hello Titans. Nice cloak Raven.

(The titans even Kilala turned to look at Raven’s cloak. Raven became shocked and embaressed from those words. She also blushed when Beast Boy got a closer look. Beast Boy’s head grew into the size of a balloon. Raven became smaller like Grey Raven from Nevermore.)

Beast Boy: White! What is wrong with you?!

(The two resumed to normal style and the titans turned to look back at Slade who was still on screen)

Robin: (from o.c.) Tell us Slade, What are you planning?
Slade: Oh, you might be in great surprise.
Starfire: Tell us what do you want?

(Slade knowing that the titans didn’t know that Rose is being held captive. Slade is after Raven because of her purified powers.)

Slade: I was hoping if we could do a trade.
Cyborg: Trade?
Slade: You must trade in a titan and I will give you back something.

(The titans gave Slade a confused look. Each of them had question marks above their heads.)

Raven: What is it that you wanted to give back.
Slade: You didn’t know?
Robin: Know what?
Slade: You wanted to know?

(The titans couldn’t take it any longer. Their heads grew to larger sizes. )

Robin, Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg: What is it already?!

(The titans’ head grew to normal size)

Slade: I have you friend held hostage

(The screen on the window moved from Slade to Rose who was unconscious or dead on a table. The titans had shocked eyes. Starfire Gasps.)

Robin: (from o.c.)(Outraged) What?
Raven: no

(The screen on the Interior of the window of the tower went back to Slade.)

Slade: If you want her back, you’ll have to give up one of your friends Robin.

(The titans looked at each other. First Beast Boy caked up cause he doesn’t want to work for Slade. Then Starfire Backed up cause she doesn’t do evil stuff and not be like her sister Blackfire from Sisters and Betrothed. Cyborg backed up last cause he doesn’t want to quit the team like what happened in Divide and Conquer. The only one who didn’t back up was Raven. She was too busy looking at Slade. Robin looked at the three titans who were hiding behind the couch. Then at Raven who was busily glaring at Slade with disgust.)

Robin: Raven, I think that you might need to leave so we can get Rose back.
Raven: What? No way.
Robin: Raven, it’s the only way to save Rose.
Raven: (madly) Fine.

(he turns back to the screen)

Robin: We will give you Raven.
Slade: Good. But one thing. When you get Rose back, you’ll have to find out what is missing from her.

(The other three titans came out from hiding behind the couch and jumped right beside Raven and Robin.)

Beast Boy, Starfire, Cyborg: What’s missing from her?
Slade: Can’t tell. Have a good night.

(The tit ans looked at each other. Raven on the other hand gave Robin a smile to let him know that she has a brilliant plan. Robin understood the fact and smiled back at her.)

(Cut to Slade’s lair where the Titans trying to find Slade. Robin, Cyborg, and Beast Boy were walking and Starfire and Raven were flying. Soon they found Slade holding Rose in his arms. The teenagers stop dead in their tracks. Slade handed Rose to Robin and Raven stepped forward to Slade. She walked away with him. The titans headed the opposite direction.)

(fade to black.)


ACT TWO

(Opening shot to the interior of the tower. Rose was lying on the sofa. The titans were waiting for Raven’s call. Kilala was on Robin’s shoulder and Kulolo was still sleeping on the floor near the ball. Beast Boy was actually trying to figure out what is missing from Rose.)

Beast Boy: I think Rose is missing her nacklace.
Robin: (from o.c.) Beast Boy, this is serious. We’re waiting for Raven’s call to see if the plan really works.
Beast Boy: Robin, You never really pay attention to Rose. Look she is missing something and I am trying to figure that out.

(While Beast Boy is scolding his leader he waves his arms around all over the place and the titans looked at Beast Boy’s actions. Kilala who was on Robin’s shoulder jumps off and looks at Beast Boy too.)

Beast Boy: You should be ashamed of yourself.

(Beast Boy storms out of the room. The titans faces each other. Cut to Slade’s lair where Raven is watching Slade working. She gets close to him. But Slade heard her coming and kicked her away.)

Slade: I’m sorry Raven. If you want to know what is taken from your friend. You have to ask.
Raven: What is it that you have stolen.

(Slade hold up a necklace with a crystal. Raven gasps and heads out of the room acting like she needed some time alone. Slade turns around and goes back to work. Raven goes to another room and gets out her communicator and contacts the titans. The titans picked up the incoming call.)

Raven: (on screen) I have figured out of what is missing from Rose.
Starfire: What is it?
Raven: It’s a crystal necklace.
Cyborg: I think the necklace what keeps Rose alive.
Robin: (to Kilala) Kilala, do you think that Rose’s souls are missing.

(The two tailed cat demon glanced back at her owner and then back at Robin. She shook her head.)

Robin: ok. (to Raven) I hope the plan is going well.
Raven: I think not. But can you come and help me get out of this mess.
Robin: Sure.

(Raven gets cut off by Slade.)

Slade: Well Raven, I believe you are faking this.

(Slade motions a robot to hit Raven in the back of the head. Raven falls unconscious and the Robot picks up Raven.)

Slade: Take to the room at the end of the hall and chain her up.

(The robot nodded and left. Red X then enters)

Red X: The crystal is missing.
Slade: What?

(Back to the titans tower. A mark on Rose’s fore head appears. The Pluto symbol. Starfire looks over Rose to see what the mark represents. She then turns to Robin.)

( these are the symbols of the planets. The only symbol that is missing is earth. These are the symbols that appear on Rose’s forehead whatever planet she uses. If she uses ice it the symbol, the symbol for Mercury. If she uses love she it is the symbol, the symbol for Venus. If she is using fire, she uses the Mars Symbol: . The Jupiter symbol is for thunder and lightning. The Saturn symbol is for silence and rebirth. Uranus is air, Neptune is water, Pluto is time.)

Starfire: Rose has another mark never seen before.
Robin: That’s impossible.

(The doors open and the crystal necklace floating in midair surrounded by a purple aura goes towards Rose and it lands in her hands. Robin, Beast Boy, Starfire, and Cyborg looked aver Rose and watched the Symbol of Pluto fade underneath her forehead. Rose then opens her eyes and sits up holding her head like she has a headache.)

Rose: What happened? Why m I in the tower now?

(cut to Robin who is facing the other direction.)

Robin: Right now we need to worry about rescuing Raven. It’s my fault that she ended up in this mess. I’m going by my self to get Raven. Cyborg I put you in Charge.

(Robin leaves leaving the titans behind. The turn to face one another. They all had sad faces.)

Rose: We can’t let him go out alone.
Cyborg: Then tell us what we should do.
Rose: I say we are going to follow him. I don’t mind if I get yelled. I don’t you guys to get in trouble.
Cyborg: (heading towards the door.) then let’s get a move on.
Beast Boy: I thought that Cyborg was in charge.
Rose: (blushing) oops

(The left the tower after Robin did. Cut to Robin back in Slade’s lair. He was tip-toeing. He didn’t notice the shadows of his fellow teammates following him. The titans were seen as shadows on the floor of the hallway. Robin made it to the clearing and looked for Slade. He turned his head from side to side. When there is no sign of him he let out some air. Then Slade appeared in front of him. Robin gasps when he saw him.)

Slade: (from o.c.) Nice to see you again, Robin.
Robin: Give back Raven.
Slade: (from o.c.)Unless you give me another of your friends who happened to be with you.

(Robin was shocked. He turned around to see four of his friends in the doorway. He got angry. Gag starts. His head got bigger But the titans remained in regular size.)

Robin: I asked you all to stay at the tower. (gag ends)
Rose: (Coldly, from o.c.) Robin, calm down. We only came to help you get Raven back.

(cut to Rose who is giving Robin a cold stare.)

Rose: (coldly) Not stay at home while you do solo.

(Robin looked at Rose with a dirty look.)

Robin: Titans, stay here and fight Slade off. I’ll go and find Raven.

(Robin ran off into the long hallway with 70 doors and began to search for Raven. Rose in the hand then turns to Cyborg.)

Rose: I’m following him
Cyborg: Ok, he’s your problem now.

(Rose left and then stopped to looked around to see a vent that is opened. It is large enough to fit in and to craw to any room. It only leads to one room and that room has the unconscious Raven. She went trough.)

Cyborg: Allright. Titans! Go!

(three of the titans ran off to fight slade. First Starfire made her attack but Slade blasted Starfire square in the chest.)

(fade to black)

ACT THREE

(Opening shot to Robin who was still searching. Every door it opens to it leads to darkness. He opened five more doors until he got to the last one. He opened it and saw Raven on the floor.)

Robin: (quietly) Raven.

( Her cloak was all torn up and her face is dirty. Robin went up and tried to get the chain off of her leg. Rose who was up on a book self looks down to see Robin struggling with the chain. The chain was hard to cut through. Rose got out her mini lap top. Her laptop is five by four. The outside is blue and on the top part of it in the middle is a crescent moon, similar to the crescent moon that was seen from Sailor Moon. Rose does some typing and figured out how to break the chain. She then puts her laptop away.)

(she quietly jumps down and lands on the floor quietly as a feather. She got to an angle where she won’t hit Robin and where Robin won’t be able to see her still. The symbol for Jupiter appears on her forehead and then she throws a bolt of lightning. The chain breaks much to Robin’s surprise. Rose smiles and then turns around.)

Rose: (to herself) Well my job here is done.

(Rose tiptoes to the door but didn’t notice that Robin is looking at her and calls her name.)

Robin: ( menacing, from o.c.) Rose, why did you follow me?
Rose: (coldly) I knew that you wouldn’t be able to break the chain. So I went through a vent and it lead me here.

(Robin was about to yell at Rose but his communicator beeps. He opens it and it reveals Cyborg’s face.)

Robin: Cyborg, is everything okay?
Cyborg: (weakly, over comm..) No Starfire’s arm is broken, I need a recharge cause Slade here took all of my power. And Beast boy is fighting off Slade. And he ain’t doing so good.

(Rose and Robin looked at the comm. And notice that the titans needed backup. Rose heads towards the door but Robin stops her.)

Robin: (from o.c.) Rose don’t go yet. I need you to go off and help out Beast Boy.

(Rose nods and turns around and runs off leaving Robin behind with Raven. Robin looks back at his comm.)

Robin: Cyborg, I’m sending Rose to help you.
Cyborg: (over comm) Ok.

(Cut to Rose who was running in the hallway. She was almost halfway there when she sees a few of Slade’s robots running towards her. She brings out her silence glaive and then destroys all three of them. She then let’s her silence glaive disappear. She continues running.)

(cut to the Titan who were on the floor and Cyborg was struggling to get up and Rose came in and attacked Slade with her garnet rod. Slade then blasted her. Rose was blown back by the wave of Slade’s hand. Her clay body hit the wall and Robin with Raven on his back arrived to see Rose hit the wall. Since she was never hurt by the blast she recovered and landed on the floor nearby.)

(Rose walked to the middle of the Room and stopped and prepared for her attack.The symbol of Jupiter appeared again for the second time and the titans exept Raven saw the symbol that they have never seen before. Rose crosses her arms and brings them down to her chest with her hands doing the “you rock” sign. As she speaks her voice comes with an echo.)

Rose: On behalf of Jupiter…

(Rose’s blonde hair starts to fly up.)

Rose: I call on the forces of thunder and lightning to vanquish this evil.

(Lightning starts to come down towards her and she starts to attack a more powered up version of Jupiter Thunder, Crash.)

Rose: Jupiter Thunder…Dragon.

(Rose hurls bolts of lightning towards slade. The lightning then becomes a dragon. The dragon then flew towards Slade and stops for a moment and then threw itself over slade like it was going to eat him, but Slade uses his powers to hurl the dragon back to Rose. Much to her surprise she gets attacked by her own attack. Rose then lies on the floor and then struggles to get up.)

(the titans struggle to get up.)

Cyborg: Ah man. We almost had him.
Rose: And we’re lying here in the ground, sitting dust.
Robin: We need to prepare for an attack.

(the camara then faces Starfire who was holding her left arm. She couldn’t be able to shoot starbolts.)

Cyborg: (from o.c.) Starfire can’t shoot starbolts. I can’t attack because I need to save my energy for the walk home. Beast Boy has a sprained ankle. And Raven is unconscious.

(Rose gets up again and brings out her silence glaive. She has a cold and serious look on her face.)

Rose: I will have to unleash the power of Saturn.

(the titans looks at the young priestess who is about to attack. Rose waits a few seconds to relax.)

Rose: Silence Glaive Surprise!

(Rose hurls a deadly ball of energy that Slade can’t block. Slade was shocked and then gets hit by it.)

Slade: Curse you priestess. I’ll be back for revenge.

(Slade then leaves. The Titans carefully got up and went back to the tower. Starfire and Cyborg were holding to one another. Rose back in her Miko garb was carrying Beast Boy on her back. Robin was holding Raven on his back. Robin was still mad at the titans, but he was mostly mad at the priestess.)

Robin: We need talk. Who’s idea was it to follow me to find Slade?

(The titans became silent. Rose didn’t want to say anything to the Boy Wonder. She looks away sadly, thinking about the praise her father sad to her when he died.)

Robin: I’m waiting for a response.
Rose: Can we talk about this later.
Robin: (menacing) NO!
Rose: (deflated) Fine it was my idea.
Robin: Why Rose?
Rose: My father told me something that he has told the other demon slayers.
Robin: (from o.c.) I don’t care what your stupid father said to you.

(Rose starts to get angry at Robin, Gag stars and Rose’s head becomes bigger like a hot air balloon)

Rose: My father isn’t stupid! It’s you that is stupid.

(Gag ends. Rose gently puts down Beast Boy)

Robin: Stop with that nonsense. It’s not my fault that we ended up in this mess.
Rose: All all this fault is suppose to be me? It’s not. This is all of your fault, you doufuss.

(Rose runs towards the tower. She continues to run and the titans except for Robin and Raven had sweat drops.)

Cyborg: Way to go Robin. You made her mad.

(back at the tower, Raven finally was awake. Rose was in her room lying on her bed. In the exterior of the tower everyone except Rose was enjoying Ice cream to celebrate that Raven is okay. Robin has already forgotten about the argument that he had with Rose. Rose finally comes in to get a few herbal leaves from the cabnet. The titans looks at Rose as she gets some herbs. She turns to the titans who looking at her. Her eyes were only into Robin’s.)

Rose: (Coldly, sofly) Jerk.

(Rose walks out of the room with the herbs. Back to the titans. Robin had a surprised look on his face.)

Beast Boy: Ooh…that’s cold.
Robin: What did I do?
Starfire: You made her angry about tonight.
Cyborg: I say that you need to talk to her.
Robin: Fine.

(Robin leaves the Room. He quietly follows Rose to a room that is never seen before. Rose uses this room to do fire reading. The room was dimmed wit a little light only by the fire. One corner of the room was crystal balls. Another corner was a meditation mirror, known as the sacred mirror. Right in the middle of the room is a fireplace with sacred scrolls above it. Robin sees Rose holding a piece of paper in front of her face. She was chanting some worlds and threw the piece if paper in the fire and the fire grew bigger.)

Rose: (soflty chanting) rin, pyou, tou, sha, kai, jin, retsu, sai, zen.
Robin: (from o.c.) Rose? Can we talk?
Rose: (opens one eye) sure. (she turns to face Robin) What is it do you want to talk about.
Robin: I just want ot say that I’m sorry for yelling at you earlier. I know that you wanted to go after me cause you were worried. The thing is that I told the titans to stay here because I can’t stand seeing you guys get hurt.
Rose: (icily) So that is your reason? I can’t let you alone because I am your friend. Do you know why we fight for you?
Robin: (shrugging) Um…because We fight for the last piece of pizza. (Rose sweatdrops on this)

(Rose puts her hands on his shoulders and stares into his eyes with her own.)

Rose: We fight because we value your friendship and friends always stay on the same side. We have to help each other in all the battles.

(Robin calms down. Rose calms down and gives him a warm smile. Then she hugs him. Robin was shocked. But then he softens up and hugs her back.)

Rose: I can never going to leave your side again.

(Cut to the two titans and then the exterior of the tower. Fade to black)

The End