Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Who Said All was Fair in Love and War ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7
Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Titans or the orbing idea from charmed
 
Raven, Cyborg, and Alison were in the T-car. Raven was telling Alison about what she was going to teach her, but Alison didn't seem to be listening. She had that glazed over face Beast Boy got when something was too awesome for words. Her hair was loose and all over, she had a faint look of circles under her eyes, and she looked like she hadn't spent much time getting ready, in Victoria's Secret sweats and a green tank top.
 
“Alison?” asked Raven, getting ticked off. She was trying to save this girl and what did she do, stay up late, sleep in, and not listen.
 
Alison didn't answer. Raven doubted she had heard
 
“ALISON!” Raven yelled in her ear.
 
“What?” asked Alison, snapping back.
 
“How late did you stay up last night?” asked Raven as they pulled into the Tower.
 
“Like, uh, 2:30am?” said Alison, getting out of the car and slamming the door behind her.
 
“Watch it,” said Cyborg.
 
“Sorry,” mumbled Alison.
 
“Doing what?” asked Raven.
 
“I was at a party,” said Alison, shrugging.
 
“How often do you go to a party a week, on average?” asked Raven.
 
“Why?” asked Alison.
 
“I'm curious,” said Raven.
 
“Once or twice a week in the summer,” said Alison.
 
“You better hope your sleepiness doesn't affect your powers or you might have to stop the partying, especially if you want to know how to use your powers,” said Raven.
 
“Well see about that,” said Alison. Deep down, no matter how much she said she didn't feel like partying, she loved it. She liked knowing that everyone knew who she was and she liked how everyone stopped whenever she and her friends walked into a room. Trust me, if the same thing happened when you went to parties, you'd go to a lot of them.
 
They went into the titan tower and into the training room.
 
“here are some books that might help, and a book that might help is `A Time Shadower's Guide,' but good luck finding that,” said Raven handing Alison a ton of books about, potions, spells, and other stuff to do with magic.
 
“I already did,” said Alison.
 
“How?” asked Raven.
 
“Google,” said Alison.
 
“Did it cost an arm and a leg?” asked Raven.
 
“For most people it would, but remember who my father is. I'm assuming you figured it out,” said Alison.
 
“Well now, I guess we can start with orbing,” said Raven avoiding the subject because she knew that would lead into some irrelevant discussions.
 
“You're kidding right?” asked Alison.
 
“No I'm not, sure the charmed ones don't actually exist, but their powers do,” said Raven.
 
“So what do I do?” asked Alison.
 
“I won't be surprised id you don't get it right away, because I've heard that it's hard. Close your eyes, now, we're just gonna start by moving you across the room, so imagine that you dissolve from were you are and reappear were you want to be,” said Raven, but not before Alison was already across the room.
 
“I guess the partying doesn't make a difference,” said Alison in and I told you so type of voice.
 
“Well, um, let's talk potions. Whet you need is a list of stuff that you have to have on hand all the time,” said Raven.
 
“Got it,” said Alison, grabbing the piece of paper from her jeans' pocket.
 
“Let me see,” said Raven, grabbing it from Alison's hand.
 
“Well?” asked Alison.
 
“Good job,” said Raven, handing it back to her.
 
“Thanks,” said Alison. Her phone started ringing.
 
“Don't answer,” said Raven, but she was too late, Alison had already said hello. After a minute she frowned and said that's she'd be there in a minute.
 
“I have to go,” said Alison.
 
“Need us to drive you?” asked Raven.
 
“I think I got it,” said Alison orbing out, which was definitely not what she expected.
 
“Hey guys,” said Beast Boy, coming in, then seeing only Raven and looking confused. “Where's Alison?” asked Beast Boy.
 
“I have no idea. She had to go somewhere I guess,” said Raven.
 
“Did she do okay for the short half hour she was here?” asked Beast Boy.
 
“She's a natural, and she has a witch's intuition. I was gonna have her look for a book, she already bought it. I was gonna give her a list of potion ingredients to buy; she already had the same exact list. And you should've seen her orb. I've never seen anyone get it that quick. I just hope she's okay after she orbed out of here. I guess maybe I should call her to find out,” said Raven.
 
“No, don't,” said Beast Boy “wait awhile. The last thing we want is to piss her off or freak her out,” said Beast Boy.
 
“That may be the smartest thing you've ever said, you know that. But I think Robin's probably already done a sufficient job of freaking her out, don't you?” asked Raven. Beast Boy nodded.
 
Suddenly the red lights started flashing, and they heard Robin say, “TITAN'S GO!”
 
Raven a Beast Boy followed everyone, and they ended up at a pizza place. It looked like it'd blown up and there were a few people running around and screaming. Soon the whole place was abandoned.
 
“What happened here?” asked Cyborg.
 
“That's what,” said Beast Boy, pointing to the corner. There was a man there, looking like he was setting up a bomb. He had already taken all the cash from the place and now he was going to blow it up.
 
“Hey you!” yelled Robin.
 
“What are you doing?” asked Beast Boy through his teeth, glaring at Robin.
 
The guy in the corner stood up, holding the bag of cash. HE looked at them with a face that said “oh whatcha gonna do now.”
 
“Stop or I'll shoot…………..cuz I have a gun……….and it shoots………….and it could stop you……….and you don't want that……because………like……..who wants to be stopped?” said Robin.
 
Cyborg hit him on the back of the head, while Starfire stared at him admiringly. “Yo, SHUT UP ROBIN! You don't have a gun,” said Cyborg.
 
“You do not have `the gun' either,” said Starfire defensively.
 
“Geeze……..geeze Louise…….just say `titans go' robin,” said Beast Boy.
 
“TITANS GO!” said Robin. And so they did.
 
“No I will not surrender for I am the burger bandit, out to destroy all foods except burgers!” cried the man, running as fast as he could. One star bolt and “the Burger Bandit” was down.
 
“Nice job Star,” said Robin.
 
“It was nothing,” said Starfire, giving him the biggest, most bone crushing hug ever in the history of Starfire's hugs.
 
 
“So what crazy thing did my mom do today?” asked Alison as soon as she walked into Dr. Evan's office. Dr. Evan had always been her mom's psychiatrist. She sat in the big red fluffy chair across from his desk. Why did they always have the really comfortable chairs for the patients in psychiatrist's offices?
 
“She had a mental breakdown today. She's freaked out, started talking crazy talk, spinning around in circles, lost control, and fell down an escalator. She's in a coma right now,” said Dr. Evan.
 
“Where was she when she fell?” asked Alison.
 
“The mall,” said Dr. Evan.
 
“Doing what?” asked Alison.
 
“We still have no idea,” said Dr. Evan.
 
“Is she coming out of the coma any time soon?” asked Alison.
 
“We don't know, and there isn't anyway of knowing,” said Dr. Evan.
 
“Oh,” said Alison.
 
“Here's a number that will reach her room directly,” said Dr. Evan, handing her a card with a room number and phone number.
 
“Why would I call her if she's in a coma?” asked Alison.
 
“Someone will always be in the room so you can check up on her any time you want,” said the Doctor.
 
“Does my uncle know?” asked Alison.
 
“He was the first person they called,” said Dr. Evan.
 
“He must be pretty upset,” he couldn't come by, he had a lot of work to do,” said the Doctor.
 
“He always does,” said Alison.
 
“We'll be in touch,” said Dr. Evan.
 
“Thank you,” said Alison, leaving the room. Then she stopped.
 
“Dr. Evan?” she asked turning around.
 
“What?” he asked, looking up from the papers on his desk.
 
“When she started talking crazy, what exactly did she say?” asked Alison.
 
“She said something about witches and a war and titans and a Time Shadow or something. Something about a planet called Tamaran…” said Dr. Evan.
 
“Thank you,” said Alison, leaving the room.
 
She took her cell phone out of her pocket and dialed the titan's number. She got the answering machine.
 
“Hey this is the teen titans. We're probably fighting plasmas or something right now so leave a message and we'll get to you unless the world ends tomorrow or the brotherhood of evil decides to take over,” it said. Then the beep.
 
“Hey it's Alison, sorry I had to leave so soon Raven, but my mom's psychiatrist called me and I guess she's in a coma. But before she went into a coma she said something about witches, Time Shadowers, a war, the Titans, and some planet called Tamaran. I just thought it was weird she said all that because everything connected, except maybe Tamaran but that might connect, I just don't know what it is. Anyway, call me! Bye,” she said, hanging up.