Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Bishop Joins Tekken ❯ Signing In ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bishop Joins Tekken
 
Note: I do not own Tekken or Kill.Switch, two hot Namco games (I wish)
 
Chapter 1: Signing In
 
So, this is it! Mishima Grand Hotel. Guess I will be spending a few nights in this joint. What a classy looking place! Good thing I'm wearing my tuxedo. Thought Bishop.
Bishop is an attractive young man. He has brown hair that has been groomed well, is 6'3” and weighs 156 pounds. He is around his mid-20's. Everyone who meets Bishop for the 1st time couldn't possibly imagine that he is a super soldier. A killer!
 
Bishop was enlisted into the military by the force of his father at a mere age of 15. At that time, the president had begun a program to train the “elite soldier”, the age requirement was 18 years old. But, since Bishop's father always had a way with words, he convinced the president to enroll Bishop into the program.
Bishop graduated from the Elite Training Academy with high marks and top of his class at the age of 19! Within only a couple of years, he had served with the Marines, Navy S.E.A.L.S., Delta Force, Green Berets, etc., killing over 5,000 people! The president quickly recognized him as the greatest soldier in the world and spent millions of dollars to prepare Bishop's suit. Bishop married a scientist whom he met when escorting her on a mission. She was killed, and Bishop mysteriously disappeared only to resurface one day working for Archer & Co., (he was mind controlled. For more details check out the game Kill.Switch, you'll LOVE it!). His friend, Duchess, freed him of the mental serfdom and Bishop stroke back on Archer.
 
“Hello, welcome to Mishima Grand Hotel, how may I be of service to you?” asked the front desk clerk.
“I would like to check into one of your rooms.” said Bishop.
“Very well, are you competing in Tekken this year?”
“Yes.”
“Well then, enjoy your free stay! Your room is room number 1208.” The clerk hands Bishop a rook key.
“Thank you!”
 
“Impressive!” stated Bishop as he checked out his room. Much better than that motor lodge I checked in the night before the flight! Bishop sets his duffle bag down and went down to the 3rd floor for some chow.
Interesting people. Bishop thought to himself as he glanced around the dining hall. He saw a fat guy whom Bishop could only guess was a sumo wrestler, a couple Asian school girls, a creepy looking guy who reminded him of Dracula, a guy with white hair wearing a colorful jacket whom Bishop presumed was gay, a red-headed young man wearing a Korean karate suit, and, Nina Williams (saw her in a government profile, says she is one deadly assassin).
 
Bishop sat down with a blonde British youth. A waitress came up to him and asked him what he would like. He ordered a steak New Orleans and a coffee.
“Hey! You must be a newcomer!” stated the British boy.
“Yes, I am!” Bishop replied.
“Nice to meet you! My name is Steve!” he said.
“Bishop, likewise.” shaking Steve's hand.
“Oh, great! More one-namers! First there was the overweight Ganryu, then a black ninja named Raven, and now Bishop! Wonderful!” Steve stated.
Raven, that Interpol spy? Great, this will be harder than I thought!
“Your coffee, sir! The steak is coming right up!” said the waitress, interrupting Bishop's thinking.
“Thank you!” he replied. He then caught a glimpse of a Latina-looking girl with only a bra and some really short shorts.
“Hey, Steve.” Bishop nudges Steve.
“What?” Steve asked.
“Is that Jennifer Lopez standing over there?” asked Bishop.
Steve laughed, “No, that's Christie Monteiro. She's quite hot, if you ask me!”
“Oh.”
“Well?”
“Well, what?”
“Don't you find her attractive?”
“I've learned to live without women.”
“Oh, great! We have a virgin here!
“……….”
 
After wolfing down his steak (the best he's ever had), Bishop went to work out at the gym, had to be in tip-top shape for the next day. After an hour of push-ups, sit-ups, and lifting weights, he went to his room. Gotta get a good night's sleep! he thought.
 
 
 
Well, that's the first chapter! Not much, I know. Next one will talk about him meeting Christie. R&R, please!