Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Bishop Joins Tekken ❯ First Battle ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

First Battle
 
Note: I don't own Namco, Tekken, or Kill.Switch. Nor do I own “Meet the Parents”.
 
Bishop woke up at 6:00 a.m. the next day. He took a shower, put on his fighting suit (the suit he wears in Kill.Switch, pretty much a desert camo suit with a Kevlar vest, black knee pads, black shoulder pads, black elbow pads, black gloves, and a pair of goggles (Go to: http://bonusweb.idnes.cz/obrazek.html?obrazek=killswitch02.jpg to see an illustration). He goes to the front entrance, where the events were posted.
“Oy, Bishop! You look like you are about to go into battle with the al-Qaeda!” Steve laughed. “Good morning, pal!”
“Hello, Steve! What's my first objecti-, I mean fight?” Bishop replied.
“You're lucky today! Remember that fine chick you saw last night?”
“Christie?”
“Uh-huh, she'll be your first opponent today! Say, what's your fighting style?”
“Kickboxing.”
“Mine is boxing, it seems we have something sorta in common!”
“Kickboxing is a little more complex.”
 
Bishop and Christie were going to fight in an amusement park. Christie had already done her warm-up and was eating some cotton candy. Bishop did some stretches and did a practice round with Steve.
When they were both ready, the two of them greeted each other.
“Hi, my name is Christie! What's yours, Mr. Commando?”
“Bishop.”
“Bishop, what kind of name is that? Oh well, I've heard worse. Like Gaylord Focker, for instance!” she chuckled.
 
“Get ready, FIGHT!” yelled the commentator. Christie started off with a spin kick, but Bishop dodged that easily! Bishop then saw his chance to strike, and whipped out an amazing, quick combo that Christie has never seen before, which knocked her down to the ground, and couldn't get back up!”
“PERFECT!” the commentator announced.
“Allright, Mr. B!” Steve cheered.
“God, he's fast, Christie thought. “I'll do better next round!”
 
“PERFECT!” the commentator announced yet again. This time, it took Bishop two punches and a charged kick (even more powerful than Jin's “Avenger” punch).
“Gosh, Bishop, why do you have to be so frickin' good!?!” Christie mumbled to herself.
 
Well, that's the 2nd chapter. Not much, I know. The third will be about the bonding between Bishop and Christie (some romance is going to happen). R&R please!!!