Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Bishop Joins Tekken ❯ A Night With Christie ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note: I do not own Tekken, Kill.Switch, or Dance Dance Revolution.
 
A Night With Christie
 
“Stupid Soldier-Boy!” Christie grumbled as she was drinking a margarita in the Hotel's bar (on her 7th cup). “Is it too much to ask just to save my poor grandpa?”
“…And the drunk said “Hey, you guys ran out of tacos?” ” Steve said as he and Bishop walked into the bar. Bishop chuckling at Steve's joke.
“That's pretty funny.” Bishop admitted.
“Don't get me started on the I.Q. diminishing machine joke!”
“Oh…my…god! What do they want now?” murmured Christie to herself.
“Hey, there she is. Ask her if you could buy her a drink, or something!” Steve whispered to Bishop.
“I don't know, I think she has had quite a bit already.” Bishop said, noticing the pile of cups stacked next to her.
“Go on!” Steve said as he pushed Bishop towards her.
“Okay, okay, fine!” walks up to Christie. “Er…Christie?”
She sighed and turned around. “Yes?”
“I know that I…uh…kinda…embarrassed you today by scoring two perfects on you…so…may I buy you another drink?”
“Sure! Go straight ahead!”
“Hey, bartender! Give me the most expensive one you got!” Bishop said, he turns around and Steve was still behind him, giving him an ear-to-ear grin and two thumbs up. Bishop nodded.
“You sure you wanna do this?” Christie asked.
“Why not?”
Christie smiled, just a small one.
Nearby was a dance club, the DJ started playing “7 Ways” by ABS.
“Hey, they're playing my song! Wanna dance, Bishop?” said Christie
“Uh…” Bishop looks behind him again and Steve was nodding heavily in approval.
“Sure.” Bishop said.
“Okay!” Christie cheered.
Do I even KNOW how to dance? Guess not. DAMMIT! Bishop thought to himself.
And so, the two went to the dance club to dance (well, CHRISTIE danced. Bishop just waddled around like a blundering idiot. Bishop soon found deep affection for Christie. Christie thought he was cute as well (when he didn't have his nerdy soldier suit on, he looked pretty good in jeans and a leather jacket).
All of a sudden, Steve jumps onto the main stage and signaled the DJ to turn on the music. He was VERY drunk at that time.
“Hey, can I have everyone's attention on me?”
Everyone turned their attention to Steve.
Allright! Now, I hear that many non-fighters consider us fighters to be a bunch of drunken slobs with very high immorality, who are not good role models to their kids, and that we are party animals. PARTY ANIMALS! Do we like to party?”
“Yes, Steve!”
“Do we like to party?”
“Yes, Steve!”
“Do we like to party?” Steve put his two fists out, having the backs of them face upwards, and started to rotate them in the classical “arm rowing” circular formation.
“Do we like to party?”
“Yes, Steve!”
“Do we like to PARTY!?!”
“Yes, STEVE!” the crowd cheered.
Bishop rolled his eyes while Christie giggled a little.
 
After a couple of hours on the dance floor, the club closed down. Christie was utterly disappointed because she was having so much fun. Bishop, on the other hand, was relieved that it was over because he was tired of looking like an idiot.
“Come on, Bishop! I know another fun place we can go to!” said Christie.
“Okay.” As long as it has nothing to do with dancing.
They left the hotel and walked a couple of blocks until they reached an arcade. It was getting pretty late, so there wasn't many people there (actually, there was no one there at all, just a prize center clerk who was quite pissed of to see yet another couple of people that have come to lengthen his day's work and prevent him of going home.
“Come on, Bishop!” Christie said as she pulled him into the arcade and towards a DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) machine.
Great, MORE dancing!
Okay, here's the deal, Bishop, whoever looses the round will do whatever the winner of the round wants he/she to do. Okay?
Bishop nodded.
Christie walked over to the clerk and exchanged a $5 for some tokens to play on the machine. She inserted the coins and selected a relatively easy song (knowing that Bishop wasn't exactly a Michael Jackson). Christie won that round, she got an AAA (highest score). As for Bishop, he did okay, he pulled off a B.
Christie winked at Bishop and selected a harder song. Bishop sighed.
After a couple rounds, Christie won (no doubt). She pulled off straight AAA's while Bishop pulled off a C+, a D- and an F.
“Okay, Bishop. Since I won, you will do whatever I want you to do! I want you…to kiss me. She closed her eyes and leaned closer to Bishop. He swallowed hard and did the same. Their lips met, Christie slid her tongue into Bishop's mouth. It was the best feeling ever, for both of them.
“Hey, hey, break it up you two! This is an arcade, not a hotel! Now, please hurry up so I can go back home!” yelled the prize clerk.
“Don't interrupt their special time!” Steve yelled as he was leaning against the doorway, apparently followed Christie and Bishop from the hotel and saw the whole thing.
The clerk grumbled and Bishop and Christie resumed their kiss. After awhile, they both parted themselves from each other and opened their eyes.
“You wanna play again?” asked Christie.
“Uh, could we…” Bishop said while glancing at a military shooter game.
“Sure.” replied Christie and kissed him on the cheek.
 
After a few rounds on the shooter (Bishop obviously kicked Christie's butt on that one), they went back to their rooms (*cough*, I mean CHRISTIE'S room. Wink, wink, jab, jab).
Bishop walked into the room while Christie closed the door shut behind them, double-locking the door. Bishop turned around and Christie jumped on him, giving him a few short kisses on the nose. She hopped off him and pushed him onto the bed. She slowly took off her bra, revealing a couple fine breasts, and slowly sat down on Bishop's lap.
“Uh, Christie, shouldn't we…close the curtains?” asked Bishop.
“Sure, sweetie.” she replied.
Bishop walked over to the window to shut the curtains while Christie climbed into bed, taking her pants off.
“Come back, baby. You've been gone way too long!”
Man, she must be crazy about me! Bishop thought.
 
Well, how was that? A little bit of questionable stuff, I know. The jokes that Steve Fox made in this chapter are jokes that my Spanish teacher made in the middle of class (they were so funny that I have decided to include them into this chapter, it's a little hard to tell them in text format). The part that Christie and Bishop were playing on the DDR was kind of borrowed from Reina-183's Battle of the SexesHalloween (hope you don't mind if you're reading this, Reina)
As usual, R&R PLEASE!