Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Dirty Blood ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Jin Kazama, Julia Chang, Michelle Chang, Nina Williams, Heihachi Mishima, and pretty much all other characters belong to Namco.

Julia fans might kill me later on as more chapters get added, but don't worry, I love her to death! And please, please, excuse my pathetic excuse for romance.





Dirty Blood

by Ryan





The streets of Arizona were very hot. Unbearably hot. And the fact that he was walking right beside Julia Chang wasn't helping at all.



The dark-haired Japanese youth known as Jin Kazama got nervous every time he was around young Chang, and whenever she had asked if he was feeling alright, he would just reply "I guess I'm not used to the sun here."



There was one reason Jin was here, that was Julia Chang. He hated the unbearable heat in Arizona, and he was homesick for Japan.

But Julia...that was a different story. Gentle, fun-loving Julia. His gentle, fun-loving Julia. What other reason was there?



"Jules?" he asked as they walked down the streets. "Mmmmhmm?" came her reply. "You busy tonight?"

Julia was smart, and caught on quickly. "Okay....how does seven sound?" (Yes!) Jin said silently to himself. "Alright. Sure, Seven."

He put his arm around Julia's waist, as the pair proceeded down the street. He liked Julia quite a bit. Wait, no- he loved her. Madly. He just wasn't ready to tell her, because he wasn't sure how to handle a serious relationship.

Jin didn't want to endanger Julia, either. The Mishima Zaibatsu wanted him in their clutches. If they got close, she'd be in just as much peril as he was.


He didn't want that; not now; not ever.



Julia put her hands around the man's muscular arms and rested her head on his shoulder as they walked.

Julia, you're making me sweat...Aak...I'm getting hot...

"Jin?" she asked, startling the youth. "Huh? What?!"

Julia smiled. "I think you've had a little too much sun. Your cheeks are red. I think I've kept you out here long enough. Why don't you go back to your hotel now?"



Jin sighed. She was right, he'd burn if he were out here much longer, but it would take away the time he had with her.

"You sure? Alright then. My car's down this way." replied Jin.

They walked down the path toward Jin's car, as they were being watched, unbeknownst to them.

It was a strange man in a suit of armor, and a huge rifle. He took out a mic.



"Mr. Mishima, sir?"



An old, gruff Japanese voice responded. "What is it? Report."

"Yes sir," said the soldier, "Sir, I think we have the key to capturing your grandson."



A laugh of triumph came from the other end. "Tell me; how do you figure this?"

"It's very simple: Her name is Julia Chang."

Another laugh came from the other end of the troop's mic.

"Hahahahaa...a tragic tale of Romeo and Juliet...how....touching. You; locate Chang's house."

"Yes sir." He put the mic away.



-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

It cooled down in the Chang home- just a small cottage in the prairie. The weather was much more comfortable than the afternoon, and only half an hour, before Julia Chang felt she was going to be the happiest woman on Earth.

She was wearing a blue dress, reaching down a few inches below her ankles. Her glasses were off, and her long, beautiful brown hair was separated into its usual two ponytails. Julia felt she wasn't

ready. It could take her three years to prepare her for this date, and she still wouldn't feel ready. She couldn't get ready enough, because this she felt this evening was going to have a huge impact.

Just calm yourself. It's not gonna be a problem whether you're ready or not he'll take you no matter how good or bad you look....right?

Julia couldn't stop worrying. Would she make it, or screw up? She had no time to think now. Best to let her know where the evening took her.

Her mother, Michelle, entered her room, and smiled. "You're beautiful, Julia."



"Thanks, mother..." she trailed off, and bowed her head in front of the mirror. Michelle tilted her head. "Julia....you seem troubled. Is something wrong? I can tell you like this boy quite a bit."

"No, mother, you're wrong..." Michelle was even more curious. "Oh?" I love him. "We've been acquainted for a few years, and he thought it'd be nice that we'd get to know one another by dinner."

"I see. Well, he's coming in fifteen minutes, you'd better hurry." Haha...she's in love with this man, I know it.


The sounds of a car pulling up echoed into the small house.

"He appears to be early," said Michelle, as Julia went towards the window to see her date arrive....only it wasn't her date.

"Mother, look!" Michelle hurried over towards the window.

Several cars had been parked outside...and it appeared that some sort of soldiers were rushing out of them...and towards the house.



"Mother....I saw these people all over town today...I knew there was something about them! Mother, these are Heihachi's men!"

Michelle looked at her daughter in a panic. "What??! You can't be serious!" "Mother, I'll be right back." She ran back to her room, and appeared later in a white shirt topped in a jean jacket and a pair of jeans. She then ran towards the door.



Michelle, frightened for her daughter's safety, ran after her. "Julia, wait! You're not going to fight them yourself, are you! Come back!"



------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------



Jin Kazama walked toward the Changs' house in his old school outfit (Julia liked it and it looked formal) , holding a small box. Tonight, he would be the happiest man on Earth.

He'd take a gorgeous woman out for dinner, and then ask her to marry him. This was going to be a memorable night indeed.



"Okay, deep breaths." The handsome youth walked up the front porch, and, when he merely touched the door, it broke off its hinges! Worried, Jin ran inside.



The young man found the home in ruined, furniture was broken knocked over, antiques were broken...but worst of all, Julia's mother, Michelle, was sprawled in the corner...with a bullet in her. Jin dashed forward, his body cold, cold as a frozen lake.



"Mrs. Chang! Are you alright? What happened??!" Michelle's eyes fluttered open. "So it's you...you're the one who's taking out my Julia" she noticed, and gave a weak smile. "It was...Heihachi..."



Jin became enraged as son as the words escaped Michelle's lips. His eyes burned with hatred as soon as she spoke "Heihachi".



"Julia tried to fight them off...but she was outnumbered...and they took her, Jin...they took her..."



The young man almost lost it when he heard the news....he felt like breaking everything, particularly Heihachi's neck, but all he did was bow his head, as a single tear escaped.

"I'm sorry, Jin, I am..." Michelle said quickly.

"No....I'm sorry, Miss Chang. Sorry that I couldn't get here and keep you safe...If it weren't for me, your daughter would be here instead of being held prisoner at the Mishima Zaibatsu...if not for me, you'd be in good health....god...am I sorry..." Jin said with sorrow.



"W...Why do you say such things?" Michelle asked. "They want me, Miss Chang. They want me dead. And getting involved with your daughter only put you in danger...I can't apologize enough..."

"Don't concern yourself with such things, Jin, for it is not your fault. You love Julia...I can tell."

Jin sighed. "I'm that obvious..." Michelle smiled once more. "I can see through many people, young Kazama. Now, please...I'd like you to do me a favor..."



Jin nodded. "Anything!" "Thank you. I want you to...I want you to find Julia, tell her that I love her, and...take care of her, Jin."

Jin looked at her with sorrow in his eyes. "Please, Miss Chang, don't sound so final...I can get you help! Just tell me where a phone is! I can get an ambulance over here!"



"Jin Kazama...please, promise me...." and with that, her eyes fell shut for the final time. "I...promise..."



Jin was filled with rage and sadness at the same time. Heihachi made his life nothing but a living hell, but he pushed the limit by far. He screamed loudly and broke the mirror nearby.







"GOD DAMN YOU, GRANDFATHER!! I HATE YOU! I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU HEAR ME?!!!" He then bent down, and cried.









Phew, finally, finished with chapter one. Sorry if there's any OOCness.