Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Dreming of a Demon ❯ An unexpected visitor ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dreaming of a Demon Part 3

Chapter 3 Unexpected visitor.

It had been almost a week since Jin, had arrived on Hwoarang's doorstep and asked for his help and realized there feeling's for each other, and the two of them couldn't be happier

"Jin?" Hwoarang asked one night when they were snuggled in bed. Jin grunted to show he was listening. "Do you want stay here, for good?" Jin kissed Hwoarang's hair and nodded.

"I'd love to… you know were gonna have to tell everyone about… us soon". Hwoarang turned over to look at Jin. "Why do we have to tell anyone? I think it would be best if we don't tell anyone at all, were both on the run from one thing or another, what if they interrogate one of our friends? They could tell them where we are and have our cover blown". Jin frowned thinking it over, and Hwoarang brushed one of Jin's bangs aside.

"You know I'm right Jin". Jin sighed and nodded, it was too risky to tell anyone where they were, especially now. Hwoarang sighed and closed his eyes. "Once everything is back to normal, well tell our friends, then everything will be okay".

Or so they thought......

Heihachi Mishima glared at the building with distaste, he'd tracked his grandson ,and The Korean brat here. Though it was strange, he'd always thought the two were enemies, yet Jin had come here. Heihachi chuckled, well they'd be getting a shock soon, then he'd have the final ingredient for unlimited power and the Army Brat could go back to his hellhole in Korea.

Jin woke suddenly sensing something was terribly wrong, he glanced at Hwoarang to see he was sleeping peacefully in his arms, yet the sense was still there, nudging the back of his mind. Quickly Jin got up and dressed silently, out of sight of the windows, careful not to move to quickly, just in case. Jin glanced out the window ,to see a small army of Tekkenshu soldiers, surrounding Hwoarang's flat. Jin woke him up. "Hwoarang get up, my grandfathers here!, he has the place surrounded!". Hwoarang sat up and dressed quickly. "Shit! Damn your old man sure is pissed off with you ain't he?". Jin couldn't help but chuckle at The red heads statement.

Hwoarang glanced out the window and froze, his already pale complexion getting even paler. "What is it Hwoarang? What's up?". Hwoarang backed away from the window and sat on the bed. "He's brought The Korean Army Officials with him, they know I'm here! Shit what are we gonna do? How the hell did they know where we are!". Jin grabbed Hwoarang and shook him gently. "Snap out of it Hwoarang! It'll be okay, we'll find a way out somehow, don't worry". But Hwoarang was worried, what if they sent him back to the army? and Jin… Hwoarang shuddered mentally at the merest thought of what they might do to Jin.

There was a banging on the door, the soldiers were breaking the door down. "Shit… What are we gonna do Jin we are totally fucked". Jin looked at Hwoarang and pressed a finger to his lips. "Hwoarang do you trust me?" Hwoarang frowned and nodded. "What are you?…" Then it hit him like a ton of bricks. "Shit! No Jin No! you can't do that! What if you can't gain control again? Please don't do it…". It was too late Jin was already transforming into Devil Jin just as the guards broke the door down. "Oh Shit…" Hwoarang whispered backing away from Devil Jin. Devil Jin Howled in agony at the transformation. Hwoarang's back hit a wall and slowly he sank down it as Devil Jin charged at the guards. Hwoarang tried to block out what he was seeing and hearing, but it was still there, solder's screams, the cracking of bones. Strangled cries of mercy… then silence. Hwoarang opened his eyes slowly… and felt sick. Bodies of dead soldiers were everywhere, blood all along the walls and the ceiling… yet Devil Jin was nowhere to be seen. Hwoarang slowly and shakily got to his feet and walked into there bedroom… it was Hwoarang's big mistake.

Devil Jin heard him enter the room, thinking it was another guard to finish him off. He spun and slammed the red headed Korean into the wall. "Jin" Hwoarang croaked as Devil Jin had a tight hold on his throat. "Jin snap out of it! you don't want to kill me… I love you remember… please stop…" Hwoarang couldn't stop a single tear falling from one of his amber eyes. Maybe it was the pleading in his voice or the tear falling from his cheek… but it made Devil Jin release it's grip on Hwoarang, letting him go. "Jin come on be yourself again! change back…" Devil Jin gently traced the side of Hwoarang's face with a clawed finger. "Not… yet" Devil Jin Replied shortly. Hwoarang just wanted it all to stop, maybe this was his punishment for having so much pleasure and happiness in one week…

"Wha-!…"Hwoarang exclaimed as Jin grabbed a hold of him, suddenly the world began to go black. Hwoarang's last thought was… `The bastred! He knocked me out!'.

Devil Jin stared at the Korean sleeping peacefully and cradled him gently in his arms. Devil Jin sensed more guards arriving soon, and this time they'd have him at a disadvantage, he couldn't protect Hwoarang and himself at the same time… Devil Jin flapped his Raven wings gently and crouched slightly ready to take off.

"Stop! You… are under a…arrest by the…the Tekkenshu Ar…Army!" The solider squeaked, fear evident in his voice when he saw the dead bodies and then Devil Jin carrying a red headed man. Devil Jin didn't move from his current position. "Leave me alone" Devil Jin replied, and with one swoop blasted through the roof at a fantastic speed.

Heihachi was outside waiting, he knew that Devil Jin would blast through the roof, and he had a strong wire net over the roof and Tranquilizers ready to sedate him. The problem was he didn't know how fast he was gonna come out.

And when the so-called strong wire netting snaps and your Tranquilizers didn't even get a chance to shoot, you know it was pretty damn fast.

Me: Aha! Didn't know it was gonna turn out so dark did ya hmm? I'm don't usually do dark, emotional sappy fics, but an ounce of that was needed in this chapter…

Hwoarang: I don't believe you! in this chapter I sound like a complete and utter softy!

Me: Well… sorry red head here… *Kisses Hwoarang who looks quite dazed afterwards*

H: Thanx!! <@_@>

Jin: Erm… why the X?

Me : Writing typo, anyway it makes him sound like he's drunk. <^-^>

Lee: Alright I've had enough of this Jade Rotaski… I do all the bloody work and I haven't even got a part in this…" *I cover his mouth to stop his ramblings*

Me: Chill! Your in the next Chapter! *Lee stops struggling in surprise*

Lee: *Muffled* Really?

Me: Yes really, you've complained so much in between me writing that Ive decided to put you in this fic instead of Ling.

Jin & Hwoarang: *Shudder* Oh god not Ling.!

Me: Chill Guys! She's not appearing… yet. *Evil grin*

H &J: Eeeekkk!!! Runaway! *They run away*

Me: Well I guess only Lee can finish off this chapter… now where did they go? *Also runs off*

Lee: Erm… R&R people! Also please send out a petition to give to Jade for my release! Pretty please?

Me. *Reappears* Not a chance! The people will know what I'll do to them if they do. *Smirks evilly before disappearing again*

Lee: Damn!!!