Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Half Pure Half Evil ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note from Michelle: Okay, I admit. I'm only writing a Tekken fanfic because of Jin Kazama. And he is, undeniably, a hot man. However, just to let you know, this story does NOT collide with any individual Tekken character plots in the game. Well, maybe in some aspects. I'm just using the characters in my own little made up fable. This is my first Tekken fiction and I do hope you enjoy. And, of course, the characters featured in this piece do not belong to me as they are property of Namco.

Half Pure. Half Evil.

Prologue

By: Michelle

A beautiful woman in about her mid-twenties sat patiently in bed. Twisting a long curl of blonde hair between her fingers, she watched the stunningly dark handsome man in front of her, his back to her as he dressed himself.

"Are you coming to bed?"

The dark young man seemed not to have heard her as he stood in front of the mirror, straightening his tie then pulling on his long black coat. Leaning close, he rubbed his chin in examination of his close clean shave, running a hand through his chaotically spiked hair. The woman's presence was not of any importance for him to take recognition to.

Frowning, the blonde woman wrapped herself up in the silk sheets and quietly made her way across the room to him, staring at the solemn expression of the irresistible man from the mirror. "Are you not going to answer me?"

"Get dressed," the man walked right past her, her half nudity not even catching his slightest attention. "Your husband is downstairs."

Letting go of the silken bed sheets to reveal her voluptuous curvy body, she swayed her hips provocatively as she walked toward him. Slinking her arms around his neck, she pressed her nude body to his back. Breathing hotly into his ear, she whispered, "His presence never bothered you before." She lightly nipped his ear with her teeth, "Come to bed, Jin."

Annoyingly, Jin shook her off of him, completely revolted. "I'm leaving tonight."

The blonde pouted slightly at his sudden cruelty. Of course, that was what Jin Kazama was known for, but that didn't stop the ladies from wanting to crawl into his bed. He was the epitome of every woman's ideal man.

"When will you return to me?"

"I return to no one," he said in a low ominous voice, not looking up as he tied the black laces of his shoes. Finished, he stood up, towering over her. "You'll have to find pleasure elsewhere," he gave her a smug smile, "or maybe from your husband if he can get his machine up and running."

Angry and completely embarrassed, the blonde reached for the bed sheets on the ground and wrapped them around her tightly. "Honestly Jin," she snootily flipped her hair, "you're not married and you have no idea how completely dull and boring it is being married to a man who is twice your age."

Jin stood unmoved by her dilemma. He looked down at her pathetic naked self, almost pitying her. But no, never will he ever pity a woman's quandary. It was her choice in marrying the old bastard and she must live out the wretched choices she has made.

"I can imagine your sexual frustration," he replied simply. "But explain to me how that is any of my problem."

Though taken back by his harsh statement, she wasn't about to let him go. Already at the young age of twenty-one, Jin Kazama was known for his many mistresses and affairs with women. Jin was the potent attraction to all the women in the city of Tokyo and was an intoxicating topic in the gossips of every woman's conversations. However, his affairs never lasted long for they were all a bore to him. But as his current mistress, this woman has had it engraved into her mind that she will be his last. Possessive she was, and she wanted to keep him all to herself.

"Jin," she pleaded, looking up into those cynical brown eyes and she couldn't help but feel drawn into them. "…take me before you leave."

Disgusted, Jin turned away from her and headed towards the large double doors of his immense bed chamber. At the sound of his snapped fingers, two obedient butlers came at his disposal. Jin nodded his head toward his many suitcases and they bowed, hurryingly taking their master's luggage downstairs. Turning around before he exited, he gave the blonde a slight smirk, looking down his nose at her.

"It's been fun," he said without a care, closing the doors behind him with a thud.