Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Half Pure Half Evil ❯ First Acquaintance ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Half Pure.Half Evil.

Chapter One: First Acquaintance

By: Michelle

A little hand scooped up a handful of bubbles, squishing it within her palm and watched as it trickled out from between her delicate fingers. The bath water was starting to get cold and her fingers began to prune up, but she didn't seem to mind. Mindlessly, she played with the slowly dissolving bubbles, taking her sweet time.

"It is time, Miss Ling," a young woman said, holding a large bath robe in her arms. "The Master requested for you to dress in the blue velvet gown for him tonight."

A slight shiver shook her and she decided that it was about time to get dried up and dressed. Stepping out, Xiaoyu gently lifted her arms as a maid wrapped a fluffy white robe around her bosom and waist. Taking the pins out of her hair, she gave her head a shake, sending her long silky hair free to fall down her back. She followed her maid through the large double doors leading into her bedroom. On her bed lay a beautiful blue velvet dress.

"What occasion is it that father requests that I wear this?" Xiaoyu asked, confused, sitting down on a stool by her beautifully furnished dresser.

"There is a man arriving tonight. He travels from afar and is said to be of high importance," the maid said, lightly brushing out the tangles from her mistress' hair.

Must be one of daddy's partners from across country coming to discuss issues regarding his trading corporation, Xiaoyu thought. Every time one of Mr. Ling's business men same to visit, there's always a huge dinner to be held.

Xiaoyu huffed. She didn't know why her father made a big deal about everything, and why she had to be apart of something that doesn't even concern her. She hated sitting though a long tedious hour of dinner and not being allowed to say one word or be excused. Instead, she is expected to sit and listen to a boring conversation between the businessmen.

A loud thud broke Xiaoyu's thought. Another maid of Xiaoyu's came though the door bearing a huge smile on her face, shutting the door behind her with a little too much force intended.

"He has arrived!" the maid proclaimed, flushed. "Oh, my lady, he is so handsome!"

"Good. I'm tired of looking at old bald men. Maybe his good looks will give me something to amuse myself on throughout dinner," Xiaoyu said with sarcasm.

Understanding that the lack of guests were the cause of excitement from her maids, but not for Xiaoyu. She was tired of the same guests. None of them interested her. She even declined a great number of requests for her hand in marriage from eligible sons of her father's partners.

After her mother's death when she was at the age of three, her father's fear of losing her kept her nearly secluded from the world around her all her life. Her only friend was her pet Panda, whom she received on her ninth birthday from her father. Her life was crammed with studies and lessons from private tutors, and everywhere she went, her Panda followed serving as a guard.

Xiaoyu stepped into the exquisite velvet gown, it's silky interior lightly caressed her skin. The gown fit her small frame precisely, revealing a tiny waist and generous bosom. Her hair fell about her shoulders in natural waves and curls, framing an innocent, yet alluring, face. A large diamond necklace of her late-mother's finished her attire.

~*~

Rubbing his sleepy eyes, Jin Kazama tried to shake himself awake. The long, sleepless journey from Japan, his home country, to China has taken a toll on him, and he scolded himself for that. He despised any form of weakness and did not tolerate it.

For the next three days, his place of temporary residence will be at the Ling estate. Looking ahead, it didn't seem like he'll get much sleep there either due to his main priority of business intended on this trip.

For a young man at the age of twenty-one, he stood with high ranking and importance. His grandfather, Heihachi Mishima, has passed away just six months ago, leaving him heir to his grandfather's estates and duties of the Mishima Incorporation. He is now worth millions with every competitive company in line for a partnership with his corporation.

Now, he sat in a vast, black limousine making his way towards the Ling Manor. Impatiently, he tapped his fingers on the door handle next to him, looking at out the country views of China.

"We're almost there, sir," his chauffer announced.

Sleepily, Jin grunted a response. The limo suddenly took a sharp right turn, causing Jin to knock the left side of his head against the window. His eyes snapped open, wide as dinner plates, and he uttered a silent curse at himself, not the chauffer, but himself for nearly falling asleep.

The limousine then came to such an abrupt halt that Jin's bottom rose high above his seat, then landed with a jolting thud. Opening the door for his master, the chauffer gave a small bow as Jin exited the limo.

"Nice driving, Herb. Next time kill me," Jin stated, adjusting his tie and running a large hand through his dark hair.

Jin walked up the wide pathway leading up to the large entrance of the Ling Manor. Clearing his throat slightly, Jin reached over to press the door bell and exhaled tiredly. Just seconds later, the large double doors opened widely by a tall, thin man who bowed at Jin's presence.

"Welcome Master Kazama. We've been expecting your arrival and are honored to have you here," the butler greeted as he bowed.

Jin gave the butler a curt nod and stepped inside. Behind him, the doors closed with a thud that resonated throughout vast halls of the manor.

"Have my belongings brought directly to my room," Jin instructed, looking up at the gorgeously hung chandelier high above.

"Of course, sir. Right this way, Master Ling is expecting you in the study," the butler said.

Jin stifled a quiet yawn as he followed behind the lanky butler. He lightly closed his eyes and followed the sounds of the butler's footsteps ahead of him. The butler stopped in front of the double doors of the study, and again, opened them widely for Jin's entry.

The study was stunningly furbished with old antiques and numerous amounts of books on both the left and right side of the room. Far across the room was a huge desk with a small Chinese man seated behind it. Behind him, an enormous window overlooked the beautiful gardens below.

"Ah, Jin, glad to see that you've made it safely on your journey here. Come, have a seat," Mr. Ling stood and welcomed Jin, smiling broadly as he waved a hand for Jin to seat himself.

Jin gave a small bow in respect to his elder, and took a seat across from him.

"My condolences on your grandfather's demise," Mr. Ling said, seating himself down as well.

Jin nodded a response, but again said nothing.

"Now, I know we are here to talk of partnership, but first, let us get better acquainted over dinner, shall we?" Mr. Ling took off his spectacles and checked the time from his pocket watch. "My daughter will be joining us, and she should be down any moment now."

Jin nodded again. But this time it was because he already was dozing off.

"I'm here."

The sound of a soft voice woke Jin. He opened his eyes slowly with puzzlement of the sweet voice.

"Kazama, this is my daughter, Xiaoyu," Mr. Ling introduced, looking at his daughter with pride in his eyes.

Jin stood and turned around, only to be shaken fully awake by the beauty that stood before him. Xiaoyu stood next to her father with her head bowed and hands clasped in front of her. Her raven black hair laid gently on creamy white shoulders in an abundance of waves and curls. The blue dress she wore, if possible, enhanced her beauty even more, revealing her voluptuous curves that his hands ached to grasp her against him.

Jin walked over and stood before her, but her head still remained bowed. He reached out and gently cupped her chin with his hand up to face him. Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked up at him. Long ebony lashes framed her soft eyes. Her rosy lips tantalized him, stirring up his already heated blood.

"A pleasure," Jin said in a deep voice, then hastily dropped his hand.

Touching her was the last thing he ought to do, not only in front of her own father, but for his own sake. This beastly urge he felt to take this newly found jewel as his own possession was heavy. He stood still, trying to calm his stirring blood and cool his heated body.

Xiaoyu smiled warmly at their new guest. He was, indeed, a fine looking gentleman as her maid described. She felt her heart hammer when she saw him stand up and turn to her when her father was introducing them. She wanted to melt when he softly touched her face.

Looking at him, his six foot frame was handsomely dressed in a black suit tailored specifically to fit his broad shoulders and thick chest. His dark hair was lengthy and left in disarray, spiking up in different directions. Thick, dark brows towered above sensual eyes that seemed to grow a red tint when Xiaoyu looked at him through her lashes.

"Well then, you two took getting to know each other very well," Mr. Ling interrupted the moment, laughing. "Come now, I'm famished," he proclaimed, and headed towards the door.

Jin held out his arm for Xiaoyu, and she gently accepted it, beaming up at him. He gave her a small smirk in return, and she could of sworn she saw the red in his eyes again.