Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Half Pure Half Evil ❯ Heated Blood ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Half Pure. Half Evil.

Chapter Three: Tasteful Angel

By: Michelle

A small beam of light escaped from the folds of the immense curtains, shining down brightly on the nose of a sleeping angel. The warmth from the ray of light tickled her tiny nose and she wiggled it, then squatted at it, then snuggled deeper beneath the goose-feathered comforter, not wanting to awake to the harshful reality that awaited her. The thought of his strikingly handsome face was still fresh in her mind and she didn't want it to disappear. Her encounter with the mysteriously dark guest was such a blissful haze that it felt like a dream.

A light knock was heard at her bedroom door before it opened. A petite young maid entered with a large silver tray of breakfast. She was dressed in a simple cream colored gown with a white apron about her wide hips. Her blonde hair in a neat bun. She carried it to the small table by the window and set it down lightly, then walked over towards the pane, grabbed the thick velvet curtains with both hands and heaved them open. Bright light saturated the bedroom.

"My lady, it is time to rise," the maid announced in a sweet voice.

A small groan was heard from beneath the covers. "What time is it, Emma?"

"An hour before noon," Emma replied.

But there was no movement from underneath the covers.

"Come now, my lady, there is a handsome man downstairs this morning that looked awfully bored with your father's ramblings. Maybe you can cure him of that problem," Emma proposed, trying to coax her sleepy mistress out of bed.

Instantly, Xiao popped up. Her hair in complete disarray.

"That's more like it," Emma smiled sweetly. She walked over towards the large wooden dresser and pulled out a beautiful, yet simple dress of white lace, "Come along now, let us dress you and fix that dreadful hair of yours."

~*~

"Stocks have been very stable the past year or so and I'm proud to say that it has increased much the past several months."

The day was beautiful. Even for late June, the weather was cool and heavenly. The sky was a pastel blue with wisps of light clouds. The sun was bright with the clouds blocking its leaden rays, giving the day a soft glow.

"If allied with Mishima Zaibatsu, my sources will guarantee a drastic increase in stocks and tremendous amounts of revenues for both our corporations. There is no way to loose since my competitors have no way in gaining lead, unless they apply for partnership for a company as immense as Mishima. However, the chances are unlikely."

Mr. Ling's proposal came to Jin a complete blur, whose thoughts were occupied by his interest in examining the blue sky and its puffy clouds.

"Kazama," Mr. Ling said in a serious tone, "what are your thoughts on this offer?"

Jin hastily straightened in his chair and cleared his throat, "Sounds promising." He stood and straightened out the creases of his suit, "If you don't mind, Mr. Ling, I would like to take these papers and go over them privately."

"Not a problem," Mr. Ling smiled and handed Jin a thick folder that held the proposal. "You take as much time as you need."

Jin tucked the folder under his arm and gave a small bow to the old man before he left the study. The doors behind him closed with a thud and he exhaled loudly. He leaned back tiredly against the wall, running a shaky hand through his hair and loosening his tie. Another sleepless night, he thought painfully. Maybe a nap would rejuvenate his senses, and then he'd be able to concentrate on the proposal.

He headed toward his bed chamber, but stopped at the bottom of the stairs and glanced out the enormous living room window at the gorgeous weather he was admiring before. On second thought, he decided to let the wonders of nature soak up his stress and restless nights of sleep. Just like how it was back then, he thought as he nodded to the butler who opened the door for him.

~*~

An hour later, Xiao was bathed and dressed in a simple day dress of white lace. Her hair was brushed till it shined radiantly and was parted and twisted into two precise buns on each side of her head. A white ribbon was tied and hung down loosely by each bun. Xiao looked at herself in the oval mirror and frowned at her reflection. Even at eighteen years of age, she still had a face of a child instead of the grown woman she is. Maybe it was in that aspect was the reason why her father kept her in tight surveillance all these years. What was worse was that her pigtailed buns enhanced her childlike face even more.

No! She was no longer a child! No longer daddy's little girl, but a lady. A grown up lady, like the women she witnessed at her father's formal parties. Women who wore scandalous and ravishing dresses that revealed more than was meant to be seen. Women who were allowed to be independent and wasn't under constant surveillance.

Angry, Xiao reached to pull out the pins from her hair, but something from the corner of her eye caught her attention, and she froze. She stood and walked over to her window that overlooked the backyard gardens and pavilion below. And there he was, alone. Tall, dark…and utterly handsome.

Without a thought, Xiao grabbed the white napkin off the silver tray of her untouched breakfast, and carefully rolled up the two blueberry muffins in it then carefully placed them in her little handbag. She gave a quick glance in the mirror at herself before storming out her bedroom door, hoping that he was still out by the gardens where she saw him.

~*~

Feelings of déjà vu rushed through Jin as he reminisced the long walks he had with his late-mother when he was a boy. Like his mother, he had a great love for nature. The only two entities that relived him of stress and unhappiness were his mother and the beauty of nature. Since his mother's demise six years ago, he only had the memories with her and the natural surroundings to alleviate him of life's adversities. But now, with his new position as the head role of the Mishima Zaibatsu Corporation, he is constantly surrounded in the mist of businessmen and toils. The only times he had time for any type of social gatherings were elegant balls that he were invited to.

It has been a long time since he had time in solitude with nature. Jin closed his eyes as he leisurely made his way through the gardens, letting his hand lightly brush against the flowers and roses as he passed them by.

"They're beautiful, aren't they," came that same haunting sweet voice from behind.

He swirled around and his breath caught. Dressed in a lacy white dress was the girl he met from last night. The same girl that was the cause of his sleepless night. And she looked even more radiant in the sunlight, her hair in two neat little buns. But what made his heart leap was how her eyes seemed to glisten when she smiled. Just as he remember it.

"These gardens belonged to my mum's. After she died, daddy hired gardeners to care for all the flowers," Xiao smiled at him. "Daddy was always a workaholic and never really showed affection to my mum, so now he's giving all his love to these gardens. He's afraid to lose what she had left for him."

When he didn't respond, she continued, "Come, you haven't seen all of it yet."

Xiao waved her hand, motioning for him to follow, but he didn't move.

"All right then," she said, confused on whether he was shy or just a plain grump who was antisocial. "You stand here in the blazing sun and I'll go sit in the nice cool shade and eat my muffins."

With that said, she tilted her chin up, turned, and walked toward the white towering pavilion set in the middle of the lush flowered garden. Jin was slightly taken back by her tone. No one's ever use those words with him before. She talked to him…as if he was a child! Jin huffed, whatever terminology she used, the technique worked perfectly in alluring him after her. Jin's first impulse was to run to her side, but he resisted and followed behind her slowly, not wanting to seem too excited by her invitation. Secretly from behind, he scrutinized the gentle sway of her hips and the mild flow of her dress. Jin nervously licked his lips. How can something so innocently simple be so erotically tempting? He quickly swatted the idea from his mind.

After ascending the steps, Xiaoyu turned around unexpectedly and smiled widely, showing perfectly straight teeth. "Can't resist my offer of muffins, Mr. Kazama?"

"Please, my name is Jin," he said with sincerity. He looked up at her from the bottom of the steps and cleared his throat, "I, uh, want to apologize for my rudeness, Miss Ling."

Xiao felt a slight shiver run down her spine. This strikingly gorgeous man of an enormous title of magnitude was asking for her forgiveness. She simply gazed down at him standing below her. As of right now, he didn't even slightly resemble the superior, arrogant looking man she met last night. Instead, she saw a lonely boy. A boy who wanted her company. Without words, she simply held out a small hand at his direction.

Jin stared at her outstretched palm for a moment before he ascended the steps and took her small hand in his big one. She smiled up at him and he held his breath, his thumb mindlessly caressing her soft knuckles.

"An apology isn't needed. But, like you, I also wish to be called by my given name," she stated amiably, "Xiao."

Jin allowed himself to be dragged by her to the cushioned seats near to the railing surrounding the pavilion. She was right; the gardens couldn't compete with the beautiful environment of the pavilion. Glorious flowers of different forms, colors and sizes surrounded the rooftop and the columns of the pavilion. Vines swirled around the banisters and railings in an elegant fashion. Leaning back on the sturdy balustrade, he watched her reach into her small handbag and retrieved her muffins. He tried to relax himself, but his body wouldn't allow it. His heart hammered violently as he watched her ever so neatly spread the white napkin between them and placed the muffins on it. His head felt hazy and pounded every time she looked up at him.

"What do the girls in Japan do for fun besides running after men with muffins?" Xiao asked, handing him a muffin with a napkin.

Jin gave a short chuckle at her forwardness and accepted her muffin. "I wouldn't know. I'm not around them much."

"Oh," Xiao said, a bit relieved that he wasn't attached with a female. Oh, but who cares? It's not like she's going to hook him. "What about you, what do you do for fun?"

"I don't have time for fun."

"Why?"

"Because I work."

"From what I hear, you own one of the biggest corporations in East Asia. Why should you work all the time if you're already a wealthy man?"

Jin thought for a moment. "So I can stay a wealthy man."

Xiao shook her head, "You're almost as miserable as I am."

"Why do you say that?"

"I don't have time for fun either," she put her muffin down. "Dad constantly fills my days with lessons from various and famous professors from all over the world. He wants to fill me with as much knowledge as he can. You can see why he treats me as a prized possession of his."

Jin's brows knitted. As a youth, he was also surrounded with studies his grandfather had compelled on him, but at least he had attended private schools with many companions. Xiaoyu, on the other hand, grew up learning in total solitude with no friends to accompany the long days.

"I guess the best thing out of it is the different languages I've learned."

"How many languages do you speak?"

"Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English, French and German."

Jin's eyes widened with amazement, "That's a mouth full."

Xiao sighed, "Yeah, I'm just waiting till I can actually use the languages I've learned. I want to travel the world."

"Maybe someday you will," he said softly.

A sudden gust of wind blew up, tossing her hair wildly about her face. Xiao gasped and her hand quickly went to her eye.

"My eye!" she whimpered. "Something's in it."

Jin was on his feet and by her side immediately. His large hand cupped her face upwards. He brushed away the fallen strands of hair on her face. "Move your hands, let me see," he said in a gentle voice.

Xiao did as she was told, but her eyes remained clenched tight.

"Open your eyes," he coaxed, "look at me." His thumb lightly brushing against her long lashes that rested softly on her pale cheeks.

With an enormous amount of trust for him, Xiao's eyes slowly fluttered open. Tears blurred her vision, and she sniffled. Jin's eyes narrowed as he searched her glossy eyes, his face close to hers. Very lightly, he blew in her hurt eye, his large hands gently cradling her small face. Xiao blinked, feeling the pain begin to slowly subside, small tears slid down her cheeks. She looked up at him with eyes as soft and genuine as jewels, her hands lightly holding onto both his wrists. By no means before did she allow anyone to touch or even come near her, but for this man she did, and she wasn't quite sure why. He looked so sincere, so caring that she wanted to burst.

Jin swallowed. His eyes searched hers, but he couldn't read the questionable expression she held in her eyes. All he could see was how wonderfully pure she was. She wasn't like the other women, women who daringly rubbed their bodies against his or seductively run their foot up and down his leg from underneath the dinner table, oh no. She was different. So beautifully and innocently different. Before he could think of what he was doing next, he leaned closer to her and brushed his lips over her eyes, her long, luscious lashes tickling his bottom lip. Downward he continued to brush his lips, pass the tip of her nose and lingering lightly above her lips. He felt her sharp intake of breath, and he pulled back a little. Nervousness played in the deep pools of her brown eyes.

"Do you realize, Xiao," he spoke in a low hoarse voice, "what an extraordinary girl you are?" His thumb stroked her smooth jaw line, "How extremely rare?"

"H-how would you know?" she blurted and clamped her mouth shut. But she had to know, "You said you're not around women a lot."

Jin gave a small smile, "I've been around with plenty to know that you shine above them all."

"But-"

His lips slanted down over hers before she could speak, softly sealing her mouth shut with his. He lingered over her lips slowly, achingly, his breathing coming out a bit coarsely as his body became overwhelmed with pleasure. His hand moved to embrace her nape with his palm, cradling her to him, while his other arm moved to her back, slowly dragging her across his lap. And she responded. A bursting sensation exploded within Xiao, a sensation she has never before experienced and was curious for more. She slid her hands up his chest and wrapped them around his neck, clinging to him for support while naively molding her body even more intimately with his. The moment Jin felt her reaction, his yearning for her increased severely. His mouth opened slightly, beckoning her to do the same, and when she did, his tongue filled her mouth, hungry for more. He kissed her long and lingeringly, swallowing, wanting to savor her delicate taste.

Jin felt his body grow hot deep within and he quickened his pace. His hands grabbed at her harshly, running up and down her back, massaging the softness of her neck, grabbing at her tiny waist and grinding her hips eagerly to his. Xiao felt his breathing come out more uneven and rough against her mouth, felt the lost of gentleness in his hands as they grouped her, but she didn't seem to mind for she was lost in a sea of lust. Ahh, lust. This reaction was all so new, so deliciously amazing how he made her feel incredible to the point of bursting. And still, curiously still she wanted to know more.

Unknowingly, Xiao let her hands from around his neck slid down to his hard chest, and slowly, bit by bit, slid lower and lower. Suddenly, she felt him stiffen and he hastily broke away from her lips. Dizziness of lust still floated in Xiao's head as she stared at his lips, wondering for a moment why he broke away from her so suddenly. With his arms still tightly around her hips, Xiao sat perched on his left leg, her back straight. He scrutinized her innocently dazed face carefully, wanting to know her thoughts. Her lips were red from their kiss; her cheeks flushed a pretty pink. Then she looked up at him with languid eyes and her dazed expression quickly faded to one of confusion, her eyes wide. And he knew straight away what she witnessed in him.

"I must go," he said quickly, standing up so rapidly that Xiao nearly fell flat on her bottom.

And he was gone. He left so suddenly that Xiao stumbled a bit to regain her balance. She stood and watched him stalk across the gardens, running a hand through his hair. Softly, she touched her lips with her fingertips, remembering the exotic feel of his lips against them, crushing against them. Not only did he feel exquisite against her lips, but her body as well. It soared and tingled with every inch of him touching her. Shy to admitting this, but she enjoyed this erotic play with him. She enjoyed it, yes, and was sure he did to. But why did he leave so unexpectedly?

Embarrassment suddenly came over her, and she held her hands up to her face. Was it because of her wanton behavior that made him leave so abruptly? Xiao bit down on her bottom lip, no, that couldn't be it. He had liked it when she responded to him, right? Then what was the problem? Who would leave so suddenly in a case like this?

Because he is hiding something? Yes! He had to be from the way he reacted when she merely looked up at him and noticed the redness in his eyes. But why? Why do his eyes change to an eerie crimson when he was around her and what was the meaning of it? Xiao smiled slyly, she was getting somewhere.