Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Hwoarang's Secret ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yes, all my of my readers and friends all know I LOVE Hwoarang! This is another Tekken fic I'm writing. The story takes place after the Tekken 5 ending for Beak Do San, and the pairings are:
Alexis (Me, NO DUH!)/Hwoarang, Sarah/Jin, and Courtney/Steve Fox! Enjoy!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Hwoarang starred at the ground and thought about how hard the ground felt know after being dragged for about 30 minutes. Hwoarang hadn't seen Beak in sooo yet he wasn't excepting Beak to see him in a fight which was embarrassing and humiliating to also get a boot in the face. Hwoarang then poked his butt he felt as if his skin was being rubbed raw and he finally turned around to face Beak's head and snapped, “This freakin' hurts ya know!”
Beak turned his head to Hwoarang, “You are a fool to be fighting and of all times too!” Beak snapped back
Hwoarang looked at the ground while Beak explained something else to him.
 
“I want you to behave yourself because you're about to meet your-”
 
Hwoarang tuned everything out probably thinking Beak was repeating himself about a speech he gave him when he was nineteen. Hwoarang thought to himself, Blah, blah…I've heard this speech let me see…five times………….I don't remember hearing that word in one of the speeches……FIANCEE!?!?!?!
 
Hwoarang looked up at Beak, “Did you say Fiancée?” He asked in shock
 
“Yes, and It could teach you something else then fighting young man!”
 
Hwoarang's eyes grew huge. “YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!! IT WILL RUIN MY-” Hwoarang was cut off by Beak.
 
“Listen to me young man… this girl is your Fiancée, and besides you said so!” Beak said as he pulled Hwoarang off the ground.
 
“What?!? Since when did I say that?” Hwoarang asked
 
“When you were in 5th grade!” Beak said as he pushed his hat up with his pointer finger.
 
“I was freakin' twelve years old!” Hwoarang explained
 
“It doesn't matter!” Beak said as he smacked Hwoarang on the head with two fingers.
 
“She's at my place got it! You will take her out and be nice to her and NO fighting!” Beak stated as he opened the door.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Well that's it for now! Please review if you like.