Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Hwoarang's Secret ❯ Spending Time Together part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for the nice reviews. I don't own Hwoarang or Tekken!
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Hwoarang peered into Baek's house; it smelled like steamed rice and chicken. Hwoarang took his boots off and stepped further into the house.
 
Baek smiled and inhaled some air, “Ahh…it smells delicious!” He said, “You're really out doing yourself my dear!”
 
“I can't treat you to anything else Mr. Doo San!” A sweet voice said from the kitchen.
 
Baek placed his hat on the table and walked over to the girl. “There is someone I want you to meet!” He said.
 
Hwoarang peered into the room like a curious yet timid child. The girl had long light brown hair with blond tips and that was pulled into a ponytail. She wore a blue sleeveless shirt and a jean mini skirt. Baek lead the girl into the dining room and she stood next to the dining room table with her hands placed in front of her. Hwoarang pulled his head back into the hallway.
 
I know I seen that girl from somewhere! Why can't I remember? Hwoarang covered his forehead with his palm.
 
“Hwoarang!” Baek shouted.
 
Hwoarang looked at the entrance to the dining room, he shoved his hands into his pockets and walked into the room. The girl was rather small compared to Hwoarang, she only came up to his chest. Hwoarang looked down at the girl.
 
“Hwoarang this is Alexis! You should remember her! You two went to school together until 7th grade!” Baek said.
 
“It's good to see you again!” Alexis said as she smiled at Hwoarang.
 
Hwoarang just looked at Alexis, “I hate to be rude, but I don't remember you!”
 
Baek smacked his forehead and groaned.
 
“Sorry!” Hwoarang said as he looked away.
 
Baek picked up his hat, walked over to the counter top, and picked up his dinner to go. “I'll be going, Alexis if you need anything you can give me a call!” He said as he picked up his bag and his hat and left the house.
 
Alexis looked away from the hallway and back to Hwoarang. “You don't remember me Hwoarang?” She asked in a pitiful voice.
 
Hwoarang didn't say anything, he just looked at his feet. Alexis placed her finger on her chin and an idea popped into her mind.
 
“Hwoarang don't you remember `Romeo, Romeo where for art thou Romeo'? The play?” Alexis asked.
 
Hwoarang raised an eyebrow, “Sorry, Juliet! I don't seem to remember!” He said as he poked Alexis on the forehead.
 
“Don't you remember the Christmas party when this happened?” Alexis asked as she stood up on her tiptoes and kissed Hwoarang on the cheek.
 
Hwoarang stood still his face felt warm, it was as if time had stopped when that happened. Alexis stood firm on her feet and looked up at Hwoarang. THUD!! Went Hwoarang as he fell to the floor. Alexis looked down at him.
 
Now do you remember?”
 
Hwoarang's eye twitched, “Your that girl that kissed me during the Tae Kwon Do Christmas party…. Those boys placed the-”
 
“The mistletoe above us so they could see what your face would look like when I kissed you!” Alexis said for Hwoarang.
 
Hwoarang sat up and looked at Alexis it had been seven whole years since he had last seen her. Alexis was so much different from when she was fourteen. Her hair color was the same, but her body shape was different, she still had the nice curves, although he noticed her bust had gotten a little bigger. Hwoarang shook his head, he wasn't going to think about that! Especially since, it was about his childhood friend, which was now his Fiancée! Alexis sat down next to Hwoarang.
 
“Is there anything you want for dinner?” Alexis asked.
 
Hwoarang looked at Alexis and thought about what Baek said. “Nah, I don't want anything in particular, but what about you?” He asked.
 
Alexis looked at the ground, “Is there a Bwon?” She asked.
 
“Hell, yeah! This placed is loaded with Bwons!” Hwoarang said as he smiled, “Besides that's my favorite place!”
 
“Mine too! I like the Bar-B-Q chicken with rice!” Alexis replied
 
Hwoarang stood up and looked down at Alexis, “You wanna go? My treat!”
 
“Sure!” Said Alexis.
 
Hwoarang placed his hand out to help Alexis up. Alexis kindly took Hwoarang's hand, when Hwoarang pulled up she went two feet off the ground, before she landed.
 
She's light! Hwoarang thought as he looked down at Alexis.
 
Alexis let go of Hwoarang's hand and ran to go get her purse. Hwoarang looked at Alexis then walked to the hallway and stepped into his boots. Alexis then stepped down and put her sandals on.
 
“Do you have any boots?” Hwoarang asked.
 
“Yeah!” Alexis said.
 
“You might want to put those on cause my rides…well… a motorcycle!”
 
Alexis looked at Hwoarang and sat down to put her boots on. Alexis then stood up, “Ok I'm ready!” She said.
 
Hwoarang opened the door and closed it when Alexis walked out of the room. The night was a warm and smelt nice. Alexis waited until Hwoarang got on the motorcycle. Alexis was hesitant to get on the motorcycle.
 
“It won't bite ya!” Hwoarang said.
 
“I know, but…. I've never…ridden one before!!” Alexis said as she looked at her feet.
 
“Don't worry I won't go to fast!” Hwoarang said.
 
Alexis looked at the motorcycle, and climbed on. Alexis locked her arms around Hwoarang's waist. Hwoarang smiled as he sped off. It didn't take long until they arrived at Bwon. Hwoarang parked at the entrance he took the key out of the ignition and placed the key in his pocket. Alexis smiled.
 
“Wow, I haven't been to a Bwon in a long time!!” Alexis said as looked up at the sign.
 
Hwoarang walked into the restaurant and once again held the door open. The waitress set Alexis and Hwoarang in a corner and brought them their drinks and the menus. Hwoarang ordered two plates of chicken and rice they ate it in silence. Alexis looked at Hwoarang when she was finished. She then sat with her chin rested on her knees.
 
“Is there something wrong?” Hwoarang asked.
 
Alexis shook her head no, “It's nothing, but well…The Bwon I went to didn't give us our own private rooms to eat in!”
 
“I know things are different then your place, but don't worry you'll get use to it!” Hwoarang said before he looked the other way.
 
Alexis then spotted something at the side of Hwoarang's cheek, it was scratch. Hwoarang noticed Alexis looking at him and he turned to her.
 
“What's he matter?” He asked.
 
“What's that?” Alexis asked.
 
“What's what?”
 
“That mark on the side of your face.”
 
Hwoarang placed his finger on his cheek, sure enough there was a scratch! Hwoarang then thought back to his fight against Steve Fox near the train railings. Steve had given him a good smack, but Hwoarang never thought it would leave a mark for that long.
 
“It's just a scratch I got from a fight!” He said.
 
Alexis got up and sat next to Hwoarang. Hwoarang just looked at Alexis then looked the other away.
 
“I know this sounds stupid, but…my cousins say if I give them a hug or a kiss they feel better…and that's what my little cousins say also!” Alexis said as she giggled.
 
Hwoarang looked at Alexis at the corner of his eye. She had such an angelic expression painted on her face. Hwoarang then looked at Alexis.
 
“That's what little kids will always say!” He said as he sipped on his soda.
 
Alexis looked at Hwoarang then the ground, “I've always…wondered…” she said.
 
“Wondered what?”
 
“If it was true!”
 
Hwoarang looked at Alexis, “If what was true?”
 
“If the hug and kiss thing was true!” Alexis said in an embarrassed tone, her cheeks turned red.
 
“You never know!” Hwoarang said as he leaned back against the wall.
 
“The it should work on you!” Alexis said
 
“What?” Hwoarang asked.
 
However, before Hwoarang could get an answer Alexis was kissing Hwoarang's cheek. Her lips were warm and soft against his cheek, Hwoarang scratched the end of his nose. He had never been kissed in a long time, and he couldn't help himself from smiling.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please review!