Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Me, My Brothers, and . . .Her ❯ What It Is Shourte ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 1: What It Is Shourte
 
 
Rang's POV
Everything always started out bad for me. Let me include getting beat up by my brother Dreeise (for no apparent reason), and me being lectured by the other, Jo, because I came home drunk a couple nights ago. Its not like they do it also. Stupid. I hope they rot in hell somewhere. Anyway, I made my way down to my bathroom. I was groggy from dreaming about that girl last night. Theory, was her name. Fine Brazilian lookin' thing. I want her bad. Ever since she moved across the street from me, I wanted that semi-blonde in my bed prompto. And I would show her what it's like to be Korean, cause she asked me from the day before.
 
 
Finally I made myself downstairs to only see that Jo was collapsed on the sofa, sleeping like a baby. I crept real close to him that our orange-red hair mixed. “ WHATS YA DOIN'!,” I said real loud in his ear. I love me for doing that, being annoying rocks hard. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head. Jo hits me when I wasn't looking. How rude! Being 21 and being youngest in the house full of brother's sucks. I made my way to the table with my famous puppy pout look on my face. “ That hurteded. Why you bein' so mean to the baby?” I said as cute as I can be. “ Cause you deserved it. What if I screamed in your ear when you have a hangover? You wouldn't like it would you?” “Huh? Oh, sorry. To many questions. What were you saying?” “ He was sayin' that you're an ass,” said my brother Dreeise. I ignore him and headed outside, just to see my future wife go to school. “Your sick,” said a familiar voice behind me. I turned around to see it was Damon. “Whats up yo?” “ Don't what up me. Look at that.” He pointed to Theory walking out the door and waved at me with her innocent smile. I wave back at her in hopes of her coming across the street to talk to me real quick before she left for school.
 
 
“Hey Red-head.” “ Why do you call me that?” “ Because I still think it is unnatural for a KOREAN guy to have naturally red hair. Are you sure your not Irish?”, she said with an curious look on her face. I let out a sigh a replied with a `Yes this is my natural hair color, and if you ask me if I'm Irish again there is going to be some damage.' Theory soon became more fidgety and said that she had to hurry before she missed the bus. I desperately wanted her to ride with me in my car, and show off how glam-o-rous she can be if she was with me. But I put that to the side and thought of more easy prey to pick off. I brushed a strand of my hair off my face and began my usual workout with Damon. Women.
 
 
 
 
REVIEW!