Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Nas ne Dagoniat ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Seasons Changing: Yay!!!!! Tekken!!!!!!!
Disclaimer: I'll Say this once, and once only! I don't own Tekken! I'm only looking! I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Hey, Sarah, what do you suppose this camp is going to be like?” asked a girl with long brown hair.
“I don't know. How should I know? I've never been here! All I know is people from other countries are going to be there, we have four people to a cabin, and that two of those people are guys. Having two boys and two girls in a cabin is supposed to `create a sense of connection between the sexes'. If you ask me, having boys and girls in the same cabin is just asking for trouble.” The blonde haired girl known as Sarah replied. Sarah* and Alexis* were going to a camp being held in Japan. The camp was an international camp for children ages 13 through 18.
Sarah and Alexis were on the plane that was just minuets away from Tokyo, where a bus would meet them and others and take them to Okayama International Camp. (OIC for short.)
Suddenly the `Fasten Your Seatbelts' sign came on, and the intercom crackled.
“This is your captain speaking, we are about to land at Tokyo Municipal Airport. The local time at Tokyo is 12:00, noon. If you could please return your seats to the upright position, put all trays away, and secure all carryon items in an overhead bin or under the seat in front of you, we are beginning our decent.”
Sarah and Alexis looked at each other, both gulped. There was no turning back now.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*Biographies Below.
 
*Sarah- Stands 5'4”, is 13, has long blonde hair down to her bottom, has a temper, is on the football team at school, is kind of rude, but is very loyal to all of her friends, can speak Spanish, Japanese, English, and is from Norman Oklahoma. (Home of the OU Sooners!!!!!!!! And PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!)
 
*Alexis- Stands 5', is 14, has long brownish-blondish hair also down to her bottom, is on the Martial Arts team, is a second degree black belt, is extremely nice, and also is very loyal to her friends, is EXTREMELY naïve, can speak English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, and is also from Norman, Oklahoma.