Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ One More Chance? ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
.*** Screaming and shouting could be heard in every hall and around every corner of the school. A crowd had gathered around to see what all the comotion was about.

"Jin, you're making a scene! Can't we talk about this later?",pleaded Ling with an uneasy voice as tears began to flood her eyes. "Jin...Jin please! I'm sorry! I didn't mean-" The sentence was cut short by a raging Jin.

Jin, speaking with an uneasy voice as well, was hurt beyond belief.

"Don't give me that shit Ling! You knew what you were doing when you did it. How could I have thought I loved you....you're no different than the rest....and with my own best friend!"

Ling began to walked towards him, but he pushed her away.

"Don't touch me you....you bitch!"

"Jin, please! Just lis-"

"Ling.....we can't go on......it's over!" Jin was extremely hurt. The crowd didn't know what had happened between the two, but they had drawn the conclusion that Ling had messed up...she had messed up bad.

Jin turned from Ling, closed his eyes and with a voice coated in pain he said to her, "Go ahead...go back to him again, you whore..."

Just as hurt as Jin was, Ling suddenly turned around, sprinting from them all with tears flowing down her face. She wanted to tell him eveything that had happened, but didn't know if she could ever face him again. At this point,he hated her. * * * * *

3 days earlier...


Jin was packing his bags to go stay at his grandfather's house for the weekend. He had family matters to attend to. Just as he was about to finish, the phone rang. Jin answered, only to hear the loud voice of Hwoarang.

"Jin, my man! You coming to my party tomorrow night? Everyone is going to be there, but they don't matter. No party is a party with Hwoarang, and hey, I'm throwing it! So, how 'bout it? Are you there?"

Jin responded," You talk so damn loud!! Sheesh! But no can do, Hwoarang, family business is to be attended to this weekend. Sorry man."

"Aw, it's okay man. I was really looking foward to having you there, but, I guess I'll catch you next time. That'll probably be....next weekend...." Then, with a curious and softer tone, he asked, "Is...Ling going with you?"

"You know my grandfather doesn't want me bringing guests over. As rich as he is, he hates catering to others...sometimes every me...Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering...oh well, I guess I'll see you around,Kazama. Have a safe trip, ya hear?"

"Hey, you stay out of trouble. Talk to you later. And don't do anything stupid." Jin then hung up the phone. He was really concerned about leaving Ling here alone. Hwoarang had a thing for Ling a while back, but Jin made the first move. Hwoarang never showed his anger towards Jin on the matter, but deep inside, he was always pissed about it. He wanted her first and he knew Jin knew it, but he was just too late. Jin just thought it died down.

Jin had just finished packing when he heard a soft knocking on the door. He already knew who it was.

"Just a second, Ling." Jin slowly opened the door to see his girl with her big, sad brown eyes looking up at him. "Come on in."

"I just wanted to say goodbye to you before you left." Ling was sad. Even though he was only leaving for two days, she hate not being able to be with him.

Jin took her in his arms and wrapped his strong arms around her to comfort her.

"Ling, I won't be gone forever. Just for two days is all. Don't worry. I'll be back for school on Monday." He bent down and planted a sweet kiss on her foreheard, and then on her lips.

"Jin, I'll miss you. Even for two days."

Jin then said to her, "Just do me one favor, Ling. Don't let me come back here and find that you've found another boy, okay kid?" He then ruffled his hand in her hair playfully. He was joking when he told Ling that. He trusted Ling.

"Okay Jin....Well, I guess I should be going now. I'm sure you're ride will be here soon." She stood on the tip of her toes, wrapped her arms around his built frame, and began to kiss him. He returned her kiss just the same.

"Goodbye, Jin."

"Goodbye, Ling." She then headed out of the door.* * * * *



It was finally Saturday night and Hwoarang's party was just beginning, even though it was 15 minutes until midnight. Through the loud music, screaming teens, and random items being shattered on the ground, Hwoarang seemed to hear his doorbell ring.

"Great, more guests. I don't remember inviting all these goons to my house," he thought to himself. When he reached the door he thought that he was going to have to turn the guest away, but when he opened the door, it turned out to be Ling, someone he hadn't expected to come.

"Ling...oh...c..come on in. I wasn't expecting you here, not without Jin anyway." He was still shy around Ling, always blushing when he saw her. He tried his best to always hide it from Jin.

"It's pretty loud in here," said Ling. Hwoarang didn't hear her, so she repeated it again in his ear very loud.

"IT'S PRETTY LOUD IN HERE!!"

"Geeze! Not so loud, Ling!" Okay, how about I get us a drink and we can go to another room."

Ling agreed. She headed upstairs to a room that appeared to be empty, but as soon as she opened the door, she closed it. A couple was in there having sex on the floor. She went over Hwoarang's room, sat on his bed and waited for him there. He finally reached his room, drinks in hand; two cups of a dark red fruit punch. The noises from downstairs could still be heard in his room, so he gave a cup to Ling and then closed the door.

"Some party you got going down there," said Ling.

Sarcastically, Hwoarang responded, "Yeah, some party. I'm the one that's got to clean all the shit up in the end, not them. They don't give a damn about anything but getting drunk and having a good time over someone else's house. But enough about that. Why'd you come over here?"

"I was lonely, and I knew that I wasn't going to be going to sleep anytime soon, so I just, got up, got dressed and came over." Ling then began to drink away at her punch. "This tastes kind of funny. Did one of you friends spike it?"

"I wouldn't doubt it, but it's just probably a little bit of beer. Nothing more." Hwoarang gulped his down in no time. Ling eventually finished hers. Eventually, both started to feel...different.

Holding her head, Ling asked Hwoarang, "Are you sure it was just beer...I mean...I don't feel so good."

"Well, why don't I come over there and comfort you. You probably just can't handle beer...you lightweight." Hwoarang stood up, but he almost fell over. Neither of them had realized it, but someone had spiked the drink and it wasn't with beer, but some kind of drug. They both began to feel dizzy. As Hwoarang bagan to sit down next to Ling, he stumbled, falling into her chest and forcing her to fall on her back. Both laughed as if it were the funniest thing ever. By this time, whatever drug had been in that punch had almost overwelmed Ling. Hwoarang had already felt the impact. The feelings that he had for Ling were pounding around in his head,overwhelming him, desire started taking him over and suddenly, he started to tell Ling how he felt, speaking in a slurred tone.

"You know Ling...before you and Jin started dating....I wanted you...I wanted you first....he stole you from me.... You know I still want you, right?"

Ling was completely out of it by now. She was saying yes and okay to everything he said. It wouldn't be long before she made a decision that she would soon regret.

For a moment or two, they just looked at each other. Though Hwoarang was out of it also, there was still one thing that he could strongly feel...lust. He wanted Ling bad. As he lay on top of her, he bent his head down and planted a kiss on her lips, almost as if asking her mouth if he had permission to enter it with his tongue. She responded by inviting her tongue into his mouth. It wasn't too long after when Hwoarang had started to slip off her clothes. Ling tried to stop him, but was to weak and to drugged up to move. Instead, she gave into her desire for the moment at hand. She had never had sex before, but it wouldn't be to long until Hwoarang showed her the ropes.

It just a few moments, they were having sex, not even aware of it themselves. They were blinded by their lust and the drug in the punch.

Outside the door, even over the music, a couple looking for their own room stopped infront of the room were Hwoarang and Ling were having sex. The screams from the two of them were loud, especially from Ling.

The guy from the couple, a classmate of Jin's, said to his girl, "Man, he's really fucking her...screwing her hard. Man, I wonder what Jin would think of this!"

His girlfriend just so happenly had a cell phone on her, so he took it and called Jin's cell. Jin answered the phone with a tired voice.

"Hello...who is this?"

"Dude,it's me, from Chemistry I! What's up man?" The guy was too drunk to catch Jin's attention. Jin got mad and was about to hang up because he didn't have anytime for foolishness.

"Hey, if you don't have anything important to say, then don't call me again, damn it." And just as he was about to hang up, the other guy on the phone cracked open the door and held the phone facing Hwoarang and Ling. Jin, at first just thought it was a random couple that was having sex, but he heard the them calling each other's names, and eventually realized that it was them.Hwoarang and Ling, having sex. Jin couldn't believe what he was hearing. His best friend was screwing his girlfriend. Jin and Ling hadn't even had sex yet. She said she was a virgin and was saving herself for him. All Jin could do was hang up the phone and sit there in disbelief of what he just heard. He just couldn't believe it. He was mad, sad, heart-broken, and overall confused...he was furious. He needed the weekend to go by a little bit faster. He needed to confront them both.

He said to himself, "I'm going to kill that bastard...and he called himself my best friend....I'm going to kill him..." * * * * *


Monday had eventually rolled by, and Jin was back in town. The first thing he did when he went to school was search for Ling. He couldn't find her for some reason. When he did, he was going to be furious. He didn't know what he would do to her or Hwoarang, but he knew he was going to do something.

He then saw Ling down the hall. He quickly rushed over to her, grabbed her by the shoulder and drug her off to a quiet part of the school.

"Ling...we have to talk..."

For some odd reason, she felt as it she knew that Jin knew what went on this weekend. She knew she was in trouble with him. Big trouble.


***End of chapter one***

**Howdy. I know it was an weird place to stop, but I didn't want to bore you kids to death. I hope you enjoyed the first installment of my fanfic. It is my first one, so please, comment on it, good or bad, I don't mind, I need some kind of constructive critisim. I can't wait to write the next installment. It's going to have violence! Yay violence!**

**Note-The fictional characters I used in my story are not of my own creation, but of Namco's. I used them in my story mainly because I loved them, and that is all.
Converting /tmp/phpBppo0m to /dev/stdout