Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Tekken: Family Retern-> Jessica Kazama-Mishima's POV ❯ Living with Mean Heichachi Mishima ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Family Returns Prologue: Living with Mean Heichachi When I was a little hanging out with my older brother Jin. We were heading home from school hoping to see our parents but when we go home. My brother stopped in his tracks and I look at him and wonder why.

"Jin? What wrong?" I asked him. I follow his glaze toward our home to see the door broken and it was quiet. So we ran up together to see to our parents missing. There was a noie of footsteps behind us so we turn it was our Grandfather who I hate and scare of.

Jin put me behind him to protect me. I stay behind him hoping to see Mom and Dad come in to save us but no they didn't.

"Haha! Now I got you both," Heihachi said to us. I couldn't beleive that our own grandfather got us finally with our parents dead. Jin and I got hit from behind and fall over. I felt my body bing pick up and arry away.

After a few hours I woke up in another room wondering where I was. I look around to see if Jin was ther but no. "Jin?? Where are you," I cried out. A man who was a year younger than my father walk in. I wasn't sure if I know him, he had siler hair too. "Uh...who are you?" I asked. He look at me and saw his Brother's eyes in me. I had a feeling that Jin asked him to check on me.

"I'm Lee Chaolan. I'm your Uncle also as your brother's. What's wrong?" Lee askd me and kneel down to scoop me in his arms knowing I'm going to cry. "I don't know where my Brother is and-and...." I started to say and hugged him tight to cry I didn't want tell him that my father, his brother was dead even my mother too. When Uncle Lee told me where my brother was thou he hold and rock me in his arms I knew I was safe just like Jin
. ~End of Prologue~
Author's Note: I hope you enjoy my story which is Jessica's POV. You think Jessica and Jin will get away from their grandfather? Who knows? Maybe Lee wound protect them 'til Kazuya and Jun show up again? Well Read on to find out.