Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Tekken: Family Retern-> Jessica Kazama-Mishima's POV ❯ Living in a Nightmare ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Family Returns Chapter One: Living in a Nightmare But that was 15 years ago. Now my brother Jin and I are in our teens like Jin is 15 and I'm 14½ years old, we both are in high school now thou our grandfather watch over us and get so protective too. Each time one of us go out to meet friends he make us take bodyguards thou we only want Uncle Lee go with us but he yell 'no'.

"No you can't he is not part of the family like your father. Besides your father is so evil," he yelled at us.

I got so mad at him that I didn't know I was yelling at him. "I DON'T CARE IF MY FATHER WAS EVIL HE CARES ABOUT MOM WITH ALL HIS HEART! UNCLE LEE WILL ALWAYS BE OUR UNCLE!" I yelled back. Our grandfather give me an evil glare that I stepped back and Jin step infront of me to stop our grandfather glaring at me. "She's right thou Grandpa! We both love our parents and Uncle Lee. Why don't you just leave us alone," he said turns around and took my hand and lead me out of our grandfather's office to meet up with our Uncle Lee.

When Uncle Lee sees us that he smiled at us. "Hey Jess thanks for trying to stand up for me. Don't worry somehow we get away," he said while hugging me and my brother we both smiled back. He lets us spend a night at his appartment. On the way we didn't know there were two unkown Guardian Angels(like Kazuya and Jun somehow stay alive) watching us smiling. In the shadows they walk away.

After we made it to Lee's apartment, I look around to see family pictures of father and mother and few with himm in them. Jin went top sit down on the sofa. I remember something. "Hey guys have you heard about the 3rd Tournament?" I asked while I flop in the armchair. Jin nodded at me. "Yea in school. Did you Jessie," he said. I nodded back. Uncle Lee look surprised at us. "Are you planned to enter?" he asked us. We both nodded thou we had a feeling our grandfather trying to find out if our father is alive. So when the Tournament day came Jin and I enter in it I used our father's last name while my brother used our mother's last name.

Lee cheers for both of us when we win our first few fights. The Tournament almost finish up. When I was getting read for my fight in the sumi-finals with Julia Chang, my brother was helping me but hold my glasses which I am wearing now. I thought I saw someone watching us behind of me I saw a man who has our father looks and height I even thought my mind was playing tricks on me then the woman beside him was helping him. I turn back at my brother who smiled. "Good luck Jess," Jin said to me. I nodded and walk on the platform to fight Julia.
~End of Chapter One~
Author's Note: I hope you enjoy my story which is Jessica's POV. You think Jessica and Jin will get away from their grandfather? Who knows? Maybe Lee wound protect them 'til Kazuya and Jun show up again? Will Jessica and Jin get be King of Iron Fist or Mystery Man will? Well Read on to find out.