Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Tekken: Family Retern-> Jessica Kazama-Mishima's POV ❯ Finding out who is the Mystery Guardian Angels ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Family Returns Chapter Two: Finding out who is the Mystery Guardian Angels Once Julia and I stand face to face I did one of my father's starting stands while Julia did her stand to be ready for the fight too. The announcer said out loud our names.

"JESSICA MISHIMA VS JULIA CHANG! FIGHT!" He yelled.

I start to attack Julia with all the moves I know. While I attack, Julia attack me back 'til I try a special move on her that kinda work on her. Then Julia did her special attack on me I felt my body in the air ready to hit the ground I kinda scream out. I heard Jin and Uncle Lee call to me. "Jessie!" Jin cried out. "Jessica!" Lee call out. I hit the ground hard then in a few minutes later I felt some strong warm arms holding me up near a strong chest. I open my eyes to see the man carrying me in his arms and I wanted said 'Dad' but I was so dizzy to speak. We heard who was the winner while the man carried me off the platform.

"WINNER: JULIA CHANG!" The announcer yelled again.

While the man put me down on the bench put my head on the lady's lap and told her to watch me 'til Lee come to my side. Jin put my glasses on my face so he can go fight the man. Of course Uncle Lee did come to my side and was glad I as safe then I awake and looks around. Julia came over to me to see if I was OK. "Sorry Jessica that I beat you," she said to me. I smiles at her. "It's OK Julia it was my first Tournament anyway. Too bad my Dad and Mom wasn't here to see me lose like that. Man Dad would be so pissed," I said. The lady shakes her head. "I don't think so. Want see the next fight?" Julia, Uncle Lee and I nodded so we ran to get seats around the ring. The announcer said out loud the next fighters' names.

"JIN KAZAMA VS KAZUYA MISHIMA! FIGHT!" he said.

Lee and I looked surprise at the fighter who was fighting Jin. I saw how shock my brother was about the fighter's name. Then Jin start to fight the man with the name 'Kazuya' and does a rising uppercut and the thunder godfist on Kazuya. Lee and I cheer for Jin even to Kazuya sometimes. Even Kazuya attacks back 'til he was tired and Jin Finish it off by using a simple 3 punch combination and uppercut on Kazuya who got knock to the ground. The announcer told us the winner.

"WINNER: JIN KAZAMA!" The announcer yelled again.

Uncle Lee, the woman and I run to Jin's and the man's sides and I saw my brother breathing heavily then our grandfather shows up to fight with Jin after my brother beat Julia. Julia left after a while. Heihachi smiled at Jin. "I'll kill you now," he said. Jin stand up ready to fight and I run to his side. "Jessica, I want you to leave right now," he said to me. "But Jin! I can't let you fight Grandpa by yourself," I said to him but Kazuya put his hand on my shoulder with Lee help him up. "Don't worry about Jin, Jessica he'll be fine. So lets go OK," he said. I look at him and help him off the platform out of the arena. The woman meet up with us. "Kazuya! Are you OK? What about Jin?" she asked. Kazuya smiled at her and made me go to get our bags which I did.
~End of Chapter Two~
Author's Note: I hope you enjoy my story which is Jessica's POV. You think Jessica and Jin will get away from their grandfather? Who knows? Maybe Lee wound protect them 'til Kazuya and Jun show up again? Will it looks like Jin going win the Iron Fist this time. And now what's goping happeen? Well Read on to find out.