Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Tekken: Family Retern-> Jessica Kazama-Mishima's POV ❯ Trouble at School ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Family Returns Chapter Three: Trouble at School Kazuya looks up at the woman who was waitting for us. "I'm OK Jun. Don't worry about Jin, he be fine. We both know how strong he is," he said to her.

I return from our rooms with our bags (Kazuya's, Jin's and mine) over my shoulders to see the woman who went but 'Jun' as her name talking to Uncle Lee and Kazuya. Kazuya was standing up on his own to see me with the bags. "Jun go help Jessica with the bags while I talk to Lee alone. Okay?" he said to Jun. "OK Kazuya," she said and walks over to me to help by taking Jin's bag and Kazuya's bag off my shoulder. We both put my bag and Jin's bag in Lee's car. I hold Kazuya's bag so Jun can open the trunk on her car that she and Kazuya come in. Then Jun and I watch out for Jin hoping he win the fight with our grandfather.

While Jun and I waited for Jin, Kazuya and Lee look at each other. "Kazuya? Is it really you?" Lee asked looking at his older brother infront of him. Kazuya nods his head and kinda smiled at his little brother. "Yea its me. Don't let Jessica and Jin know that we are here, not yet anyway. I want you keep them at your place OK Lee," Kazuya answered and said together.

Lee nods at Kazuya to let him know. "Sure Kaz don't worry. I'll make sure Jin and Jess are protective from Dad. I'll just need to sneak into Dad's house to get their clothes. Even their school books to finish school," he said to his brother. Kazuya smiled and nodded at Lee. "OK, be careful besides we both know Dad would find out," he said to Lee.

Some time later, Jin walks out of the arena limping and Jun and I run to him. I was so glad to see him while he slowly fall to the ground. "Jin!!!" I cried out to him while running to him. Jin slowly fall to the ground into my arms. "Don't worry Jessie...I'm.." he started to say before fainting in my arms. I was in shock that I kinda scream for Lee and Kazuya to turn their heads at Jun, Jin and me. "JIN!!!" I screamed.

Kazuya and Lee run to us and Kazuya kneel beside me and Jin. He looked at me with a small smile. I look at him with an odd look on my face. "Don't worry Jess, Jin will be OK he's just tired besides you are too," he said to me and I knew he was right. Kazuya took Jin from my arms and Lee pick me up in his arms and the brothers carry us to Lee's car to put us in the back seat than Heihachi shows up with an angry look on his face.

"I will kill them," he swears at Kazuya, Jun and Lee.

I fall asleep beside my brother in Uncle Lee's car. Lee took us home and put us to bed while Jun and Kazuya went back to Kazuya's apartment. At Kazuya's apartment, Jun and Kazuya talk to each other. "So Kazuya, it's time. I hope Jess and Jin be ok," Jun said. Kazuya smile and hug her. "It'll be ok. We will show up at the right time," he said to Jun. They went to bed themselves. At Lee's in the next morning, Jin and I awake in two beds and our wounds were healed. Jin and I got out of the beds to see Lee. "Uncle Lee are we still going to school?" I asked. He nodded. "Yes you are. I'll be taking you to school and picking you up after school," Lee answered to me. "I hope Grandpa doesn't know," Jin said and Lee and I agree with him.

So Jin and I finish up our school years until the day we gradation from school. We were heading to Lee's car when Heihachi's men attack us. Jin and I run from them and their bullets and I saw Jin. "Jin!" I cried out to him. He saw me. "Jessica!" he cried out back at me. We dodge all the bullets but some hit us. I was first to hit and start to fall to my knees even thrown my head back when I hit the ground. I could see Jin get hit and fall over. We heard our Uncle Lee call out to us. "Jin! Jessica!" Lee call to us though we couldn't answer but he saw his foster father infront of him. "Dad! Why! They're your fresh and blood," he said. While this was happening Kazuya and Jun show up again to help.
~End of Chapter Three~
Author's Note: I hope you enjoy my story which is Jessica's POV. You think Jessica and Jin will get away from their grandfather? Who knows? Maybe Lee wound protect them 'til Kazuya and Jun show up again? It looks like Jin did win. Now that they finish school. You think they live? Well Read on to find out. Oh I don't own Tekken only my own character.