Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Tekken: Family Retern-> Jessica Kazama-Mishima's POV ❯ Returning to Yakushima Forest and Home ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Family Returns Chapter Four: Returning to Yakushima Forest and Home Jun runs to our sides to check on us while Kazuya block the men with Lee's help. Jun looks at Kazuya wikth a wory look on her face. "Kazuya, Jin and Jessica got shot," she told him, I could hear her voice. Jin and I heard pouches being thrown by Kazuya and Uncle Lee.

I felt strong arms pick me up and carry me away. I opened my eyes a little to see Kazuya holding me and see my brother in Lee's arms than I close my eyes again. Jun drove Lee's car when the brothers got in with us in their arms. After a while and our wounds were healing, I awake up in a bedoom which look familar to me. "Wha?? Where am I?" I asked out loud to myself and Jin, so I can hear him answering me.

Of course Jin answered me. "I don't know Jess it seems like we're home," he said. He and I looked at each other and jump out of our beds, seeing our wounds are healed and run out to the kitchen area to see Lee and Jun. They were surprised to see us awake and moving. "What you two doing up and moving? You should be resting still," Jun said to us but we stared at her. Lee shaked his head. "I think it time for them to know," he said. Of course I was almost on my knees bt Jin caught me but he start to fall too until Kazuya caught us in his arms that I looked up at him. Jin was too surprise too.

We stared at him who was smiling at us. I stared at him with my mouth open. Kazuya chuckled at me. "Relax you two," he said to us and helped us to our seats. "What you mean?" Jin asked him. Kazuya sat down with Lee at the table. Jun and I are your parents we were been hunted while you two were in school," he explained to Jin and me. "But why?" I asked. "For protection," Jun told us. I looked at the floor and let some tears go. Jin saw it and looked at his parents. "But we been living in a nightmare and grandpa scares Jess a lot," he said.

I was shaking now and Kazuya got up to beside me and hug me in his arms than Jun done the same. Lee smiled at us. "Well you two are save for now," he said to us. I had to smiled at this and thought to myself, //I guess he is right.// Jin got up and took my hand. "I hope you don't mind we have time for ourselves?" he asked. Jun nodded at us. "Just be careful at the cliff if you going there," she told us so we nodded at her. Of coruse we did but we stay from it and rest thinking.

"So Jin what now? I mean Grandpa told us lies about our parents and stuff," I asked and side looking over the cliff dazing out into my thoughts. Jin held me to keep me warm. "Well I don't know I guess we should give them a chance," he said and we both fall back to sleep with smiles on our face. At home, our parents got a little worry but Kazuya kept everyone calm. "Don't worry Jun, Jess and Jin must have fall asleep at the cliff. I'll go get them," he said got up head out to find us.
~End of Chapter Four~
Author's Note: I hope you enjoy my story which is Jessica's POV. Hey Everyone! Guess What!!! Jessica and Jin are safe even Jin win. Even Jess and Jin found out their parents are ALIVE!!! Well Read on to find out what happent next. Oh I don't own Tekken only my own character.