Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ The Untold Tekken Story 1: Gifts Of Death ❯ Peter's Revenge ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, here's Chapter 6. Enjoy:)

Through The Eyes Of Peter

Jun told me to let her into my mind. I don't know how she's doing it, but I can feel her in my head. Frightened by the thought of somebody else in my mind seeing all of my thoughts, I began to resist her.

" Peter, I want to help. Don't fight me. Trust me, please." She said. Her voice is so calm and soothing that I actually lower my guard and let her inside. Not long afterwards, I begin to feel my arms and legs again.

I look up to King who was looking down to me with a worried expression. I can feel Jun leaving my mind peacefully. King helps me to sit up and I look around the room to see everybody staring.

Quietly and without looking at her, I ask Jun " How much did you see?" Jun looked around at all the other fighters.

" I only saw what I had to." She said. I closed my eyes and asked her " So you know about…" She knew what I meant. " I think it would be best if we talked about this in private." She said to me.

King helped me to stand up as I stumbled forward. Jun walked to the door that led to the roof. After opening it, she said " Let's go somewhere that nobody else will hear."

Jun and King helped me to walk up the staircase until I could do it on my own. I opened the door and was met with a gust of warm ocean air. The warm breeze traveled up my face, making me look up to the twinkling stars in the night sky. The clouds moved slowly against the dark blue blanket. I wished that they could carry me away from myself.

King closed the door and stood next to Jun who was standing in silence. Jun spoke silently to me. " Peter, please tell us about…Alissa." Hearing the name made tears come to my eyes immediately.

" I can't." I said. King stepped forward and put a hand on my shoulder. " You can trust us Pete. We swear that we won't hurt you. We want you to get better. Please, talk with us and let out your burden. Wouldn't you like that? Wouldn't you like to trust us and have us be your friends?"

Swallowing deeply, I honestly replied " Yes, I-I do." Jun smiled and said " Then to do that, we need to know your problem so we can fix it." I looked into both Kinh and Jun's eyes. They both seemed to be sincere.

" Alissa was just a baby. She didn't deserve what happened to her." I paused in my speech to keep my sadness in check, then I continued on. " It all started with my best friend Juan. We grew up together. But two years ago, when I was fourteen, he went crooked. I found out that he had started a gang and he tried to get me to join. He was older than me and I looked up to him." I stopped and King nodded to me saying " Go on."

" I refused to join and he ended our friendship. After a couple of weeks, he and his gang had committed some serious crimes. I never told on him because I hoped that he would stop someday."

" Even in school, he was bad. It was found out that he had even gotten a girl that he was involved with, pregnant. The girl gave birth to the child and named her Alissa. For some reason, the girl handed over the baby to Juan. I think it was because her parents didn't know and she didn't want any trouble."

" Juan tried to take care of her. I even offered to help. One day, he decided to end it. With no more money to support her, Juan decided to get rid of Alissa. I was there on that memorable day." I tried not to cry in front of Jun and King.

" I followed the gang into an alley, alone. Stupid right? Well, Juan was going to leave the baby to die in a dumpster."

Flashback

" Juan! What are you doing?!" I yelled. Juan smiled as he held the baby.

" It's time to end this annoyance." He said.

I yelled back to him " Give her to me!"

Juan laughed. " Oh Peter, I didn't mean Alissa. I meant you." Juan nodded to his fellow five gang members and they all approached me. Two of them came after me and I chose to fight back.

The first guy, I tripped and the second received a punch in the face. The other three jumped me and beat me until I was barely conscious. Jun looked shocked whereas King growled with disgust.

One of the guys grabbed my arms in a lock behind me and pulled them backwards over my head until I heard two loud snaps. My arms were broken. I screamed loudly and struggled to breathe. Then another of the members picked up a metal rod and smashed it into the back of my legs. I tried not to fall, but he kept on attacking. When I did fall, he went on until my legs were broken. The fight ended.

They picked me up and threw me into the dumpster. Then, Juan said to me. " Here, since you wanted her so much, you can die together." He then dropped Alissa into the dumpster and fled. She cried all night long. It was so cold, I think she knew she would die. I tried to speak to and comfort her, but she was freezing to death. It wasn't long after that point that her cries died down into absolute silence.

I cried long and hard for her. I couldn't move and I swore I was dead. I soon went unconscious.

A day later, I woke up in a hospital. They told me that somebody found me when they went to throw out their trash. It was a miracle that I survived they told me, but I still felt guilty for the death of Alissa. Months later, I was released and sent home. I wanted so much to know how to protect myself, so I learned many different fighting styles and combined them into one. Then, my uncle taught me the art of Wing Chun. But Juan never showed up again, so I never got to avenge Alissa. I- Couldn't save her.

Present

After explaining my past experience, I had the urge to cry. Jun walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me. I resisted my emotions as long as I could but Jun calmed me and I then began to miss my mother.

Crying hard on her shoulder, I felt embarrassed. King still looked angry and when I cried, he looked away. I watched him closely and I noticed a tear fall down his cheek.

Suddenly, a voice pierced my heart. " Peter, how nice to see you again." I immediately stopped crying and King and Jun turned around to see who spoke.

To my surprise, it was Juan and his gang. " Juan!" I yelled. King stepped forward as well as Jun. But I knew I had to win this on my own.

" Jun, King. I have to do this for myself." They unwillingly stood back. Juan spoke.

" We came as soon as we heard you entered this tournament. But we came with a proposition. We want you to join our gang."

I was shocked at what he asked. " You bastard, what makes you think you can say that to me?!" He smiled.

" Well, I just did. So are you in or are you out?" I looked at him with pure hatred blazing in my eyes as I replied " Out." Juan stopped smiling and then said " Then, I'll have to finish you off." He snapped his finger and his five men ran towards me.

I jumped up and spun in the air with a kick. Three of the men got kicked in their faces. One was knocked out, but the other two attacked me again. I caught a hard blow to my stomach before I caught the next one. I took his arm and flipped over him, then I ducked to the floor as fast as I could which sent the man flying over me and into one of the others. Two men were left now.

The first man ran at me and tried to punch me. I dodged it and upper-cutted him in the face. Then, I kicked straight up into his face which sent him into the air before hitting the ground. Aware that the other guy was right behind me, I swung around with a kick and while he was distracted, I grabbed his right arm with my left and spun around him until our backs faced each other. I hit him across the back of his head with my arm and then I brought it back to his face. He managed to get back up. Infuriated with anger and hatred, I dodged to the ground and spun around with my leg out, causing him to be re-introduced with the concrete violently.

Juan looked at his men and then to me. I charged at him out of anger and for that, I was swiftly rewarded with a firm kick to the chest. After getting back up, I paced back to him slowly. He tried to punch me and I grabbed his arm and twisted it. He screamed but then laughed as he put his other hand into his pocket.

He pulled out a knife. I quickly jumped back. He aimed to slice my temple, but I turned my head and he instead sliced just above my eyebrow. Blood dripped down my face, fueling my anger.

I jumped at him and twirled my trench coat in his face to blind him. While in the air, I slipped it off and he stabbed it. As it fell on him, I jumped into the air. Juan pulled off the trench coat only to have me grab his head in between my feet. As I fell back down, I spun around to land on my stomach. Juan, trapped in my hold, came falling down to the ground with a gross sound.

I wasn't finished yet. I jumped on top of him, grabbed his hand, and banged it hard against the floor. He let the knife go and I quickly grabbed it. Holding him down with one hand, I raised my right arm high into the air and prepared to strike. " For Alissa!!" I screamed.

King and Jun ran over to try and stop me but before they could reach me, I dropped the knife on the floor. Instead, I punched him in his face and pulled him up by his shirt into my face. " I want you to suffer and rot in jail, along with your pals." I whispered before throwing him down harshly.

I walked over to the wall and slowly slumped down it just as King and Jun came to see if I was ok. It wasn't long afterwards that security guards rushed up asking what had happened. Jun and King spoke for me. Looking at them as they explained the situation, I began to see them as my friends. I haven't done that in a long time.

After Juan and the others were being apprehended, Juan passed me and whispered " No one ever works alone…" Then the guard pushed him forward. Pressing a pad that Jun had given me against my wound, I walked over to retrieve my trench coat. I grabbed it and threw it over my shoulder. King and Jun came over to me once the guards were gone.

" You did good." King said. " You could've killed him, but you didn't." I smiled and thanked them for helping me. Then I thought that it was time that they knew about Ogre.

" Oh you guys?" I said. They both looked at me.

" Earlier, I saw a man named Ogre during that storm. I don't know what he's doing here, but I suggest that you guys watch your backs. He almost got me." They both looked at each other worried and puzzled. King tried to change the subject.

" We'll be careful. C'mon Peter, let's go downstairs and celebrate. You deserve it." I smiled and said " I'd like that." As the three of us walked to the door that led back to downstairs, I felt a sudden evil presence. It reminded me of the same feeling I had when I first saw Ogre. King looked back to me and said " You coming?" I ignored the feeling, thinking that it was probably just me and replied " Yeah, let's get out of here."

Author's Note: Okay, so that was chapter 6! Please leave me a review and tell me what you thought of it. So now that Peter has become excepted as a friend by King and Jun, what will happen next? To find out, please stick with me and find out!