Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ The Untold Tekken Story 1: Gifts Of Death ❯ King's Painful Revelations ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 12: King's Painful Revelations

 

         &nb sp;  Through The Eyes Of King (Next Day)

 

         &nb sp;  I sign the form and place it in the envelope. Well, now Peter is officially my child to protect from now on. I sit on a chair on the back porch as Peter trains in front of me. He still wants to enter the tournament. He says that he wants to help out my orphanage.

 

         &nb sp;  He's gonna be rich though because he is getting money for the death of his family. On top of that, he's selling everything. He wants to start over. I think that he isn't being 100% honest with me. He doesn't need to enter this tournament to help out. 'What could he really want?' I think to myself as Peter launches a flurry of impressive kicks. The wind blows against his white t-shirt, rattling it violently.

 

         &nb sp;  Peter stood up out of his stance and walked towards the house. As he walked up the steps, I smiled at him. He smiled back and told me "I'll make dinner tonight." He cooks?!

 

         &nb sp;  Later…

 

         &nb sp;  Peter has been appearing to be happier. He's still depressed about his family and he will be forever. He's also been taking to Armor King more. He used to be afraid of him, but now he even has a nickname for him. "Armor". I can also tell that he feels more comfortable expressing himself to me. That's good.

 

         &nb sp;  Tomorrow, I fight for the National Champion Belt in my recent wrestling tournament. Armor King's been helping me train. Let's see how I do.

 

         &nb sp;  Next Day…

 

         &nb sp;  The man charges at me and I step to the side. We circle each other and he charges again. This time, I run into him with my Jaguar Lariat. My arm hits his chest and he falls to the ground. Armor King gives a thumbs down, showing that he's finished. Peter's voice was heard as he cheered me on.

 

         &nb sp;  The referee came over and ended the fight. I now had the belt! As the ref handed the belt to me, I threw my arms in the air and looked around for Peter and Armor King. Peter jumped up for me and gave me a thumbs up. I looked over to the corner and there was no Armor King. How could he not be here to share my special moment? In fear, I dropped the belt and dashed to the locker room. When I opened the door, I thought I saw Armor King with a human head.

 

         &nb sp;  It was just my eyes though. Armor King is a natural Jaguarandi. He was crying. "Armor King, what's wrong?!" He looked up, eyes wet as he said "It's time you knew how your father died…" My eyes widened as I had never heard him speak like this.

 

         &nb sp;  I walked over to him and sat on my feet in front of him. As he explained the gruesome details, my fists clenched as his tears dripped onto them. It was the man that Peter spoke of…Ogre. I must train as hard as I can to defeat him. Armor King told me that Ogre would probably be at the tournament. I know what I have to do…