Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ The Untold Tekken Story 1: Gifts Of Death ❯ She's Not Just Beautiful ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 15: She’s Not Just Beautiful   Through The Eyes Of Julia (2 Days Later…)           &n bsp;   I stand in the hotel’s dojo practicing some of my combinations. It’s late at night and nobody is in sight. I pull off a Machine Gun Punch before hearing someone. I move my eyes through the candle lit dojo and see Peter. What a wonderful sight to see. I wipe the sweat off of my forehead and smile as he walks over to me.             &nbs p; I grab hold of his hands as we meet. “Peter…I’m nervous.” His dark and handsome brown eyes pierce deep into my soul, trying to comfort me. “Julia, you have what it takes to win this fight. Eddy Gordo is not that serious. You can beat him.”            &n bsp;  I smile and play with my bangs. My red t-shirt and blue jeans were almost completely worn out from all of this training. Peter smiled at me and I mirrored him. Suddenly, I knew he was the one for me. I leaned up to him, closing my eyes to share a special kiss. But I did not feel his lips, instead I felt his finger outstretched against my lips. I opened my eyes to his glorious smile. ‘What’s wrong?’ I thought.              ;  “Not yet Julia. We don’t know each other well enough.” He said. I was disappointed, but I understood his reasoning. I looked down, embarrassed and hoping that he wasn’t thinking I was too advancing on him. He placed his warm hand underneath my chin and picked my head up. He leaned to the side of my face and tenderly kissed my cheek. I blushed and smiled at him.             &nb sp; “So your fight is tomorrow?” He asked. I nodded and said “Yes, at 5:00” He nodded before saying “Mind if I train with you?” I blushed and ran my hand thru my hair while saying “Of course I wouldn’t mind.”   Next Day…             ;   Eddy Gordo walks forward as the shining sun beats down on me. He’s wearing a yellow and green top, with matching pants. I clutch at my pendant, wondering if I should test that wishing legend now. No. I can win. I’m wearing a blue tight shirt with orange jeans. My hair is in a long braid with an orange head band. My brown cut-off gloves fit perfectly as I clench my fists.             & nbsp; After the ref. finished explaining the rules to us, we both stood in our fighting stances a few feet away from each other. “Ready?” The announcer yelled. “Fight!!!” Eddy Gordo swung around with a kick, which I dodged. Then he did a back handspring which nicked my arm before doing a back flip kick that hit my shoulder. “C’mon” he taunted. I dropped back into my stance and performed my Triple Spinning Kicks. The last kick hit him unguarded, and he exhaled loudly in pain. From there, I used my Spin Behind punch which hit dead on. After hitting his face, I spun around to his back and grabbed him around the waist. Using all of my strength, I picked him up and bent backwards, slamming him into the earth.             & nbsp; I fell to my side and rolled away from him as he attempted to trip me. He jumped to his feet and used a Circle Kick. I wasn’t expecting it and it caught my head, knocking me to the floor. I rolled over as he tried to use his Boomerang kick on me. Both of his muscular legs came crashing down to my ribcage. Luckily, I was able to roll underneath his legs before he landed. From there, I jumped on his back and sat on his shoulders. Then I spun around to his face and fell backwards, basically bringing him with me into a back flip. That was my Twisted Sister move.             &n bsp; Once he landed on the floor, he turned around and sat on his back. I ran to tackle him, but he picked his body up with his hands. He stood in a handstand and spun his body around, both legs hitting my side. I tried to block, but he swung his legs around to my feet and tripped me. I landed on my back and waited to catch my breath during the quick second that I had. I rolled backwards and felt his foot land in my lower leg as I stood up. After dodging a spinning kick, I stood and waited for his next move. Suddenly, Eddy Gordo punched at me, putting his body weight into it. I grabbed his entire arm and pulled him close to me, I grabbed his other arm and pulled both of them behind my back. I held him in this lock, his head against my stomach as I lifted him up and bent backwards. He hit the floor and groaned loudly. As I stood up, I noticed that he did not move anymore.              ;  “K.O.!! Julia Chang wins!” I performed a front flip and put my hands on my hips. I ran across the grassy plain and hugged Peter in victory.   Narrator:          ;      Many more battles had taken place in the tournament. Unfortunately, Julia lost her next fight, which was against Paul Phoenix. King still managed to defeat his opponents easily, his determination never wavering. Peter also won his next few matches, albeit barely. He began to feel like all the training in the world wouldn’t win this tournament for him. This wouldn’t restrain him one bit. He felt for poor Julia, he strength was no match for Paul’s.                One day, Paul was glaring at him. This was but a moment before he glanced over the fighting schedule bulletin board. Peter’s next match was against…Paul Phoenix.