Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ A Marriage Unwanted ❯ The Perfect Marriage ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Disclaimer~I do not own any Tenchi Muyo characters but I do own this fic and who I in it. So if you want to sue me try, but I won't have any money to give you.*
(** means change in time)means a dream)
As you read in Chapter 1, we left off when Tenchi just denied a marriage with Toko, andRyoko that he denied the marriage becuase he loved her more. This is where we begin.

"Tenchi I don't think I could ever forgive you for what you almost did. You practically broke my heart. In fact you DID break my heart, and before you even say your sorry. I have to tell you that sorries don't always cut it!" Ryoko said as she let her anger out.
"Ryoko I sersiously am very sorry, and there is only one girl I want to be with. But I am not sure that I want to be with her all my life yet. Ryoko fo you know who that girl is?"
"No I don't, but let me guess..... Ayeka?"
"No way, I can't look at her that way. I ahve no feelings for her. That girl is you Ryoko.
I love you more than anyone else. That is why I said 'I can't' to Toko. The last two weeks
before my wedding day, I thought of you and I dreamed of you."
"Then why did you propose to her? If you loved her you should have said 'I do'. Ratherthink about another girl. I am happy you didn't marry her thought. I actually thought she wasn't your type."
"Wasn't my type? Okay whatever you say. She told me she liked all of you and stuff, was that true?"
"Nope. She walked up to me and said these exact words: "Stay away from Tenchi. I know you like him adn get a little close to him also. Well you better knocl the shit off. Tenchi is my man, so back off!" Then she turned and walked away. She lied so much to you. You don't need someone like that."
"Wow I didn't know she would say such a thing to you. I guess she really wasn't made for me."
"Also the nights you had to works she always went to town. Well one day I was curious and followed her to see where she was going and what she was doing. So she walked into this diner and kissed this guy and then sat down and had dinner with him, and after dinner they went to his appartment.So I kept following her, I flew up to the window and saw them having sex. I told her I found out her little secret, and she said to me: "You tell Tenchi or anyone else I will kill you! Believe me I have many ways to do so." So I kept my mouth shut about it , well, until now."
"Well Ryoko you should have told me sooner. I would have broke up with her and kicked her out of the house. I guess she was just using me. Man do I feel dumb." Tenchi said rubbing the back of his head.
"Well maybe we could start going out and I will see if I could forgive ya! Then we will see what happens after that. How does that sound to you?"
"Sounds great to me." Tenchi leans over and kisses Ryoko on her cheek and takes her hands and holds it. "Let's go out for lunch, my treat." Tenchi said.


Later that day tenchi and Ryoko had came home to a house that was totally recked.
"Oh God! What the hell happened here?" Tenchi said in shock.
"Washu? Sasami? Ayeka? Yosho? Where the hell is everyone?"

Ryoko ran through the house searching for their family. Tenchi had found a note that had said: "As you can see your family is not there. It's alright they are still alove for right now. They might not be later. If I were you I would bring your precious girlfriend Ryoko here, and then you will get your family back if we trade. Bring Ryoko to this address: 20 West Avenue. Then knock on the door and sit in the chairs next to where your family is going to be. That is where I will meet you."

"Oh great! Now they want you! They will get you and then we will kick some ass to get you back. Okay with you?" Tenchi asked.
"That's fine with me, I know I could get loose from whoever they are. Let's get our family back first."
"Alright let's go!"

Tenchi and Ryoko arrive at the address. They knock on the door and walk in and see their family tied up struggling to get free. Just as they sit down, Toko enters to greet them.

"Well, well, well. Welcome to my cavern. Please ahve a seat. So Tenchi do we have a trade?"
"Yes Toko we do." Tenchi replied.
"Ryoko come here now! Oh and Tenchi I want the diamond rings too please."
"I don't have them anymore. I got rid of them when I got rid of you! I dumped them into the lake by our house."
"You WHAT?! Oh well, Boys untie the Misaki family." Toko said to two huge black men. The two black men untied the Misaki family and than took ahold of Ryoko so she couldn't run away. "Now you five leave!" Toko yelled.

Just as they walked out the door they heard a loud rumble. They looked up in the sky and saw Mihoshi and Kiyone's spaceship. And of course Mihoshi was driving, and had lost control of the ship, and crashed it into Toko's cavern. After the crash only three people had been killed by the ship landing right on them. The three who had come out was: Kiyone, Mihoshi, and Ryoko. Tenchi ran over to Ryoko and kissed her, then pulled out the diamond ring and proposed to her. Ryoko had gasped for air then finally screamed yes, she then jumped into Tenchi's arms.


It was Saturday now. The day Ryoko and Tenchi had said 'I do". They planned everything about the marriage and everything went according to plans. Tenchi and Ryoko were leaving two days afterwards for their honeymoon. But when they came back, Ryoko was pregnant.Notes: I hope enjoyed Chapter 2. There will be a Chapter 3. Please leave reviews! Thanks!