Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ A Second Chance ❯ Final Act ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer and Foreword: Tenchi Muyo! and its characters are copyrights and trademarks of AIC, Pioneer,

and whoever else may own the rights to it, so please don't sue me (it's not like I have any money anyway :P).

However, this story is my original creation and is copyrighted by me. Please don't copy it and claim it as your own.

This story is based on the Tenchi Muyo: Ryo-Oki characters, so Mihoshi isn't as dizzy, though much more clumsy!

This story will be continued and revised!

I thank Tex (Datexan) James for pre-reading this story!

A Second Chance

Chapter #3: Final Act

Author's notes: Sorry for waiting sooooo long but I had many other stories to work on. Ok, this is the third and final chapter and I hope you like it.

We'll see what happens to the Wedding as Kito and his forces attack and find out if Nobuyuki, and Mihoshi can finally find happiness!

A Wedding …Interrupted

As the rest of the family made preparations, Nobuyuki was in his room thinking. A room he would share with Mihoshi after the wedding ceremony later in the day.

He was thinking of how lucky he was. He had found another woman who cared for him, not for his looks, or his fake hentai behavior, but for who he was, … inside. Only Achika had seen that quality in him, and he was saying a silent prayer for giving him the opportunity for him to have a life with Mihoshi.

Down the stairs, on the second floor of bedrooms was the other half of the ceremony, as Mihoshi was also having contemplative thoughts about her luck at finding such a caring loving man as Nobuyuki. She could clearly see that the caring Tenchi showed to all the girls came from both of his parents.

'I can't believe it, I'm going to be Mrs. Nobuyuki Masaki in a 1/2 hour.

Whhoooooooeeee! I'm soooooo happy!

Mihoshi then cried a fountain of tears for the third time that day. But her dress wasn't ruined as Washu had incorporated a thin sheet of plastic that kept the dress nice and dry.

As Sasami and Washu (With her trusty robots) organized the patio area outside for the reception, Yousho was setting up the shrine with the help of Tenchi, Ryoko and Ayeka, for the wedding ceremony.

A few minutes later, some family and friends had gathered around the shrine. Nobuyuki and Tenchi, (he was the best man) had already made their way up the shrine steps, nervously waiting for Mihoshi to climb the stairs, with her Great-Grandfather, the GP Marshall Koramatsu on her arm. He was the one giving her away. Tenchi had a few minutes earlier taken his father up the stairs.

It took a few nervous minutes as Washu was signaled and as the music started, all eyes were on the top of the shrine stairs. There, The GP Marshall was holding a very nervous Mihoshi by the arm, as just in front of her, Ryo-Oki in her toddler form was spreading flowers, and Sasami, Ayeka and then Ryoko walked in front of her as her Bridesmaids.

As the wedding party made it to the shrine, the girls split off to the left. Then Mihoshi and her Great-grandfather, then separated and Nobuyuki took his place next to his bride to be.

Both smiled at each other as the rest of the Koramatsu family was in various states of crying. Those who were on the grooms side were pre-warned that Mihoshi was part of a military, but it wasn't specified which one!

Then as they ceremony ended and Katsuhito declare them married, several explosions rocked the area as a contingent of Jurian Soldiers appeared and surrounded the wedding party. Then a smug looking man wearing flowing white robes with gold trim strode towards the newly married couple, and the rest of the Masaki family

Kito Attacks

"Well, well, I see I was too late for the ceremony itself, but it does make it easier to execute you together as enemies of the Jurian People." Said the arrogant looking man that was clearly in command of the troops surrounding Tenchi and his family.

"I assume your Ex-Lord Kito formally of the Jurian High Council." Tenchi said now with Tenchi-ken already in his hand, standing in a defensive stance next to his father and his new bride.

"Yes, Prince Tenchi. Now if you would be so kind and take your family down the your humble abode, I have to have a talk with your grandfather, and of course your father and your new step-mother." The Man smiled in a sickly sweet way, conveying his true evil intent.

Tenchi stood his ground as the rest of his family followed his lead.

"Kito, I will warn you this one time, leave now and no one in your party gets hurt." Tenchi was now concentrating on keeping his power in check as it was manifesting strongly as a result of the threat Kito had given earlier.

Throughout all this, Mihoshi had used her cube to a contact the GP within the area to come to help, while Nobuyuki acted as a shield. She assumed that a small fleet was in orbit around Earth, so she had sent a signal appraising GP Headquarters of the situation. The main message was that the Jurai Royals and now the GP's Marshall, were in great danger. She knew that alone should bring any GP and Jurai forces within a few light years.

As she was sending the signal, several of the troops surrounding them made their way to Tenchi, Nobuyuki, Yousho and Mihoshi.

Then Kito, became very stern. "Your Highness, get the rest of your family away now or share in your father's fate." Tenchi then looked at Ryoko, and Ayeka, who seemed to be ready to jump into a fight with the troops there. All three scanned the area to assess where the troops strength, where they were located, and who was most in danger.

Then with a headshake, Ryoko, grabbed Sasami, and disappeared. Ayeka spread her defense shield over the rest of the wedding party, while Tenchi threw Nobuyuki and Mihoshi into that same shield. He then was fighting Lord Kito with the Tenchi-ken, as the rest of the troops engaged the girls and tried to break the shield Ayeka and put up. As this was going on, Ryo-Oki, on Ryoko's mental signal, had transformed into her ship form, and had flown up into space to engage the small rebel fleet surrounding Earth.

Mihoshi, with a few twists of her cube had disappeared and joined Ryo-Oki who now had Washu at the helm. She had portaled there from within Ayeka's shield, as she left a second portal to evacuate the rest of the wedding party . As this was going on Tenchi, joined by Yousho and a returning Ryoko, were battling the rebels throughout the Masaki shrine grounds.

Then to distract them, Lord Kito sent a Jurian Ki blast aimed at their house. But, it never came close to it, as a second force field surrounded the house from the edge of the mountains to the patio.

Then Kito simply disappeared and re-appeared within Ayeka's shield, surprising all there and then grabbed a startled Sasami. 'He must have teleported below Ayeka's shield.' Tenchi thought

"Cease all hostilities, or the Princess dies!" Kito bellowed.

But before anyone could react to the threat, an ethereal form surrounded Sasami and with that severed Kito's right arm that was around Sasami from where it was connected to him.

He screamed in agony and despair as his arm fell to the ground. Kito's stump was cauterized and as the rebel troops saw this, they realized that they were not going to win against the Patron Goddess of Jurai. They quickly laid down their arms, and in space the rest of the rebel ships, at least those that were functioning, gave up as a combined force of GP and Jurian ships appeared.

With this all fighting ended.

Within a few more minutes, Ryo-Oki and Yukinojo appear over the lake behind the Masaki home, and as the GP's shuttle sinks into the lake. Ryo-Oki appears on the head of a smiling Sasami, while Mihoshi materializes right next to Nobuyuki who helped evacuate the wedding guests through Washu's portal, which ended in the house. They quickly embraced and cried as lovers reunited.

The newly married couple finally kissed in front of the mingling guests and a loud cheer and clapping ensues. With a huge increase in security, the reception area had to be expanded, as the top officers from the GP/Jurian fleet came to pay their respects to the newlyweds.

After the festive reception, Mihoshi and Nobuyuki changed clothes and with a little portal help from Washu, they started their honeymoon in their own room, then a day later, left to a planet that seemed to be in almost every reality, the pleasure planet Riza!

A new Life is born

Nobuyuki had experience becoming a father. But back then, he was supposed to be in the waiting room, pacing and passing out cigars or such and figuring out what to buy his new child. He was not used to being right next to his wife while she was giving birth.

Mihoshi was right next to him in Washu's lab. The section they were in had been converted by the Scientist to a maternity ward. She drafted all the girls to help in the various stages of the birth process. Ayeka was to prepare the tools needed for Mihoshi's birth of her baby. Sasami and Ryo-Oki prepared an adjacent room as a temporary nursery, while Ryoko was to man the heating unit and with Ayeka clean and prepare the baby after the birth. Washu was alone in being the Doctor to help Mihoshi give birth. Tenchi was taking pictures, as Nobuyuki was too nervous to do so. Yousho was taking care of the house as all this was going on in the Lab. It was very interesting in that Washu's Seven-month pregnancy was now clearly showing as she prepped Mihoshi as her contractions reached the apex and her cervix was at 10 centimeters.

Throughout all this Mihoshi was concentrating on only one thing, breathing in and out between contractions. Nobuyuki had his hand in hers and was very nervous. This was NOT was he was used to. When Achika had given birth to Tenchi, He wasn't at her side then. But now hearing and seeing all that had to do with the birth of a baby was instead of imagining it in a waiting room was unnerving him greatly.

He did pass out once when Mihoshi's water broke, but was revived and was now next to his young wife slightly more pale and nervous that before. From where he was he saw the head finally peeking out as Mihoshi was powerfully squeezing his hand as she was riding another contraction.

"Come on MI-chan, only one more push and you have a new baby!" Washu encouraged.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Was the deafening cry from the Nobuyuki as another more high-pitched cry came, … from his brand new daughter!

They yell uttered by Nobuyuki was in response to Mihoshi silently breaking several bones in his hand she squeezed his in giving birth to little Achika Kiyone Masaki!

As the members of the family filed through in turn, The proud parents were in the bed with Achika in her mother's arms sleeping. Both Mihoshi and Nobuyuki were beaming as new parents do. Tenchi when seeing his sister for the first time since the delivery was also the first to hold her other than her parents. He simply looked at her and silently cried.

Afterwards they learned later that night that Tenchi had proposed to both Ryoko and Ayeka. It seemed that his sister's birth had solidified his decision. Upon learning of his son's engagements, he simply said, "Oh I know both my wives are so proud of him!" Nobuyuki, crying a fountain at his new daughter, … and future daughters-in-law.

Five years later

A picnic in front of the lake at the Masaki shrine during Startica time.

Two small families were enjoying the sun and warm weather.

One was a couple who had a blond daughter playing on the water's edge. While a few yards away another couple kept an eye on a red headed boy next to the blond girl.

A brown-headed baby was resting in his blond mother's arms, nursing quietly.

As both families enjoy the scenery and each other's company the conversation is of far off family and friends.

"Did you contact the kids, and wish them a happy Startica, Washu?"

Yeah son-in-law, I also found out that Ryoko is pregnant, again!"

"Well I hope she doesn't have twins again, isn't four children enough for them?"

"It doesn't seem to faze Ayeka with her two, and Ryoko seemed to have recovered rather nicely to be ready again, Yousho."

"Yes, Mihoshi you are right. Well, they have my mother and Auntie Misaki to help them."

Now about Sasami's wedding, were did she and Tenchi go on their honeymoon, Nubi?"

He smiled at his wife before answering. "Where else, Riza!"

"Of course, it is the place to go for that, as Yousho and I can attest!" Washu cackled.

"Yeah, Riza must be the most fertile Planet in existence. There right in front of us is two examples of that!" Washu and the rest laughed as the two children in question turned around from their playing to curiously eye their respective parents.

"You know Achi, grown-ups are so weird!"

"Yeah, tell me about it Azu, it seems to run in the family!" Both children giggled.

Fine/The End!

Hope that was ok as I did take Soooooo long to finish it. Sorry about that!

Please read and review!

dennisud