Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Average Life ❯ A Nice Life ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey people, sorry for taking so long to update but I'm thinking of ideas for the next chapter of Pleasant Surprise, so be patient. This story is something that just popped into my head one evening so I decided to see how I would do with another story, so I put it on some paper and voila, it seemed like a good start so I decided to see how my fans, if any, like it and I promise not to make fun of or critisize anyone ever again unless for a good reason because when I started writing I relised how hard it is to write a good story. This is an Alternate Universe, incase you didn't notice.Ich tun nicht own Tenchi Muyo(I do not own Tenchi Muyo).

Masaki is leading an average life with average grades that seem to be dropping by the day, he has an average house with an average summer job with an average car complete with an average girlfriend, he's your average sixteen year old, eight years previously he had an average life untill a little something not quite average came, stayed a year and than just suddenly disapeared.
years previously


Tenchi sat in the back of the classroom with his three best friends, the beautiful yet bad tempered Ayeka Jurai, the smart Kiyone Makibi who wants to grow up to be a policeman which would be the perfect job because she is a hard worker and last but defently not the smartest bubblehead Mihoshi Kuramitsu that doesn't even notice her surroundings when the television is turned on, they have been best friends since kindergarden, they never let anything bad happen to each other and are all inseparable when they are at school.
the teacher, Miss Obata walked in the entire classroom fell silent.
class, I want you all to welcome your new classmate, Ryoko Hakubi." Miss Obata said and than motions to someone in the hall.
girl with long spiky cyan hair a little taller than Tenchi walked into the classroom while it broke into loud murmers.
class, please make sure this doesn't end up something like the last time we had a new student." Miss Obata says.
worry, Miss Obata, we'll be good." One of the boys, Akira, in the front said with a smirk while the classroom broke into laughter.
make sure they don't mess with me, Miss Obata, I know how to handle them, now listen up kiddos, I killed someone today so don't even think about making me angry or you'll be sorry." Ryoko said with a smirk.
classroom broke into laughter as soon as they heard the word killed while Ryoko glared at them.
very nice, Ryoko, now why don't you go and sit down next to Tenchi in the back like a good girl, he's the boy with brown hair." Miss Obata said while hoping that Ryoko doesn't turn into someone that causes fights all day long.
skipped over to where Tenchi is seated as if she said something you would here an eight year old say everyday.
Tenchi, I'm Ryoko." Ryoko said cheerfully while after she takes for seat, the foursome only stare at her not making a sound.
keeps staring at Tenchi when the entire classroom's attention is turned to Miss Obata when she cleared her throat.
class, we were going to have a quiz today but since Ryoko turned up we're going to have to do something a little different." Miss Obata said.
through class Ryoko kept staring at Tenchi and the same four words keep repeating in her head, "He is so cute."

lunch Ryoko did the exact same thing she did during class, stare at Tenchi, she was starting to get jealous of his three best friends, she wanted to be with him, be one of his friends, or even his girlfriend, but that could never happen, she was an ugly monster that could never be loved, or even befriended.

recess it was just the same as before, stare at Tenchi, that was her objective, to sit on a bench the whole time staring at Tenchi. Tenchi and his friends were all playing dodgeball, having a good time and a nice life.
So Tenchi 'huff' want to go 'huff' to the park 'puff ' after school?" Kiyone asked Tenchi tiredly.
thanks, Kiyone, I really need to get home and get my homework do-!"
watch out!" Tenchi heard his friend, Haru, yell before feeling pain throbbing through his head before falling to the ground with a soft 'thud' .
I got Tenchi!" he heard Akira yell.
not supposed to aim for his head, you dork!" Haru yelled back.
are you alright?" Ayeka asked while she tried pulling him up without sucess.
gets up with Ayeka clinging on to him and just stands there dazed for a couple seconds before responding.
I'm fine... What just happened?" Tenchi asked stupidly.
Akira just hit you in the head with the ball, which you should have noticed by now." Kiyone says with amusement.
thought you might have died!" Mihoshi said stupidly.
over there at the new girl, I think she is going to kill Akira." Tenchi joked while pointing over at Ryoko while everyone started looking at her.
don't joke like that ,Tenchi, I think she might have been telling the truth." Ayeka said sounding even more stupid than Mihoshi.
is still sitting in her little spot in the shade glaring at Akira, still thinking about how nice it would be if she was Tenchi's friend, but that could never happen.

and his fellow best friends are all walking home from school talking about the evening events.
you see the look on the new girl's face when you got hit by Akira? It was like a movie, she jumped up on him and starting hitting him like she really was going to kill him!" Mihoshi said stupidly and excitedly at the same time.
looked at Mihoshi for a second than Kiyone stated the obvious.
that never happened, the new girl only looked at Akira like she was going to kill him, she never actully hit him." Kiyone said as if she wanted to strangle her to death.
rounded a corner and came to the block that the foursome live on, they said their goodbyes and departed towards different houses. When Tenchi came up to the house to the left of his he noticed their was a moving truck in the driveway.
guess someones moving in next door, I sure hope they're nice." Tenchi said to himself.
came up to his front door and walked in to smell the delicous aroma of rice and veggies.
I'm home." He calls into the house.
can hear footsteps coming towards him from the living room and than see's his dad, Nobuyuki, come into view.
Tenchi, I was wondering when you would get here, come on in here, I'd like you to meet someone." Nobuyuki says before disapearing back into the living room with Tenchi following persute.
walks into the living and the first thing he see's is someone with flaming red hair sitting on one of the two couches.
I would like you to meet Mrs Hakubi." Nobuyuki said.
call me Washu." the red head said with a grin.
Washu." Tenchi said timidly, though somewhat hipnotized by the red hair, he walked over to the other couch and sat down, knowing that he has heard the name Hakubi somewhere else, not even noticing the little cyan haired girl sitting next to her.
this little young lady is Ryoko, Mrs Hakubi's daughter." Nobuyuki said after a minute.
slowly looks over to Washu's right to see a cute, yet annoying site.
Tenchi!"

Love it? Hate it? What do you think? This story isn't going to be all in the past but I'll probably have a couple more chapters in the past, this story is off to a slow start in my opinion, but who cares about my opinion? I'm the author! Okay, enough pointless ranting, I'm gonna get something to eat and go to bed so, the moment you've all been waiting for, drum roll please...... Read and Review!!!!! Whooppeee!
Q.M