Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Average Life ❯ New Friend ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey howdy hey, I hope there are still people out there that like me because it takes me so long to up-date. I'm just so mean it may take me awhile to up-date again if you dont leave a little tip like a review or something so hopefully I'm feeling nice enough to make this a long chapter.

Disclaimer: I do now own Tenchi Muyo, AIC/Pioneer does, and me, I mean not me.

Tenchi just stared at 'the new girl' as if she is some type of alien from outer space because he can't believe that his dad actually likes her.

"Tenchi, why don't you and this pretty yound lady go outside and play, me and Mrs. Ha- I mean Washu have something to talk about." Nobuyuki said with a smile.

Tenchi got up without a word and headed toward the front door with Ryoko on his tail. They got their shoes on in silence and went outside just the same way.

-

Tenchi walked outside and just sits down on the grass hoping that Washu wants to go home soon. Ryoko went over and sat down right next to Tenchi like a dog and his master.

"Wanna play a game, Tenchi?" Ryoko asked.

"I'll be right back." Tenchi mumbled before getting up and heading toward the house, he picks up a rubber ball lying on the ground than tosses it at Ryoko which hits her in the head because she wasn't paying attention while Tenchi does a little victory dance.

Ryoko responds by throwing the a ball at the dancing Tenchi target which hits him in the back than bounces back to Ryoko like a dog fetching a stick.

Tenchi playfully tackled Ryoko to the ground before she was able to throw the ball at Tenchi again but instead she was beating him in the back with it.

Tenchi was happy to have a new friend but he was just afraid of what his friends would think of 'the new girl' being his friend.

-

After about half an hour Tenchi and Ryoko went back inside just in time to see Washu putting on her shoes ready to leave. Ryoko walks up to Washu and takes hold of her hand with a grin.

"Did you have a good time, Ryoko" Washu asked.

"Uh-huh, Tenchi and I are friends now, before he was really shy!" Ryoko replied.

Tenchi looked away with redness creeping onto his cheeks while he lifts his arm and scratches the back of his head. Nobuyuki walks up next to Tenchi with a big grin on his face from what Ryoko just said.

"It sounds like you two had a good time." Nobuyuki said.

"Well, I think its about time to go, isn't it? Say good-bye, Ryoko. " Washu said walking toward the door.

"See'ya later, Tenchi." Ryoko said with a grin.

"Bye." Tenchi and Nobuyuki said at the same time.

Nobuyuki walks over to the door and opened it for Washu and Ryoko, Washu said a little 'thank you' and walked outside toward they're house. Nobuyuki closes the door behind them after waving good-bye and than turns around.

"Sounds like you have a girlfriend, Tenchi." Nobuyuki said with a smirk.

Tenchi's cheeks go dark red and than responds.

"She's not my girlfriend, dad, she's my friend." Tenchi replied.

Nobuyuki chuckles than walks into the living room leaving behind a very embarassed Tenchi.

Finally!!! I up-dated!!!!! I hope you like this chapter, it took me awhile to write and its pretty short and off to a slower start than before, but I still hope you like and I'll try to up-date ASAP.

Trevor Q M