Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Average Life ❯ Power Gem ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey howdy hey, thanks for the review(s), I know that I kind of rushed into Tenchi and Ryoko being friends but atleast I up-dated, and as long as my fans like it, I don't care. And for the guy who reviewed, a reader, yes this is still eight years back and you should have noticed if you read the second chapter right after the first one, and thanks for all the support from everyone who reviewed me because reviews give me alot of confidence.

Disclaimer: I do not own Tenchi Muyo, AIC/Pioneer does, not me.

The next morning Tenchi hurriedly got dressed and rushed downstairs because that certain day, eight years ago to be exact, something happened to him that would change his life, that day Tenchi's class had show and tell and he was sure he had the best thing in his entire class.

Tenchi sat down at the dinner table and finished his breakfast as fast as he could, he couldn't wait to get to school.

"Tenchi, do you really have to stuff you're face like that, that's not good for you." Nobuyuki stated.

Tenchi responds by saying a short 'bye' and makes sure he has his little show and tell object than rushes out the door toward his school.

Tenchi turned the corner and bumped into a familar cyan haired girl that fell over along with Tenchi. Ryoko angrily got and was about to say something when a the 'unknown careless kid' turned out to be Tenchi.

"Hiya, Tenchi, long time no see." Ryoko said cheerfully, pulling Tenchi up with ease.

Hey Ryoko, wow, you sure are strong for someone you're age." Tenchi said stupidly.

Ryoko grinned than headed toward the school down the block with Tenchi following pursute. Tenchi saw his follow best friends and decided to tell them something a bit surprising.

"I'll see you later, Ryoko." Tenchi said than hurried up toward his other friends.

"See'ya later, Tenchi." Ryoko said as if Tenchi just said that he hated her and never wanted to see her again, even though she did have a friend, she was still jealous of Tenchi's friends.

-

Everyone filed into Miss Obata's class, taking they're seat with Ryoko coming in last. Ryoko sat down next to Tenchi in the middle of his best friends. Miss Obata walked in after everyone was seated and went over to her desk and sat down.

"Now class, I hope all of you thought of something great to show us today, but I just hope that none of you are going to try and be like Akira last time and bring 'an alien from outer space' and say that you found it in you're backyard." Miss Obata said.

The entire class started snickering, the only one that doesn't seem to be amused it Ryoko, drifting off into space thinking of Tenchi again.

"Who would like to go first?" Miss Obata paused while hands shot up into the air before she even finished her sentence. "Haru, you may go first."

Haru pulled something out of his backpack than got up and walked toward the front of the classroom. Haru held something up that looked like a badly drawn science experiment on paper.

"This is what I ended up drawing when I was just randomly scribbling on a peace of paper, I say it looks like a bunch of different things, a couple of them is space, a floor and the wall." Haru said triumphantly.

Miss Obata looks at Haru in amazement because how stupid his 'science experiment' is.

"Very good, Haru, you can go back to your seat now." Miss Obata paused for a second than continued, "Tenchi, why don't you share what you have with us."

Tenchi got up and walked up to Miss Obata and passed Haru on the way. Tenchi turned around at her desk and held something up that looked like it was a red colored, perfectly round stone.

"I found it near the lake at the park, it sort of glows and it has a worm feeling when you hold it." Tenchi stated.

Ryoko sat in the back, she felt the power coming from the gem, she felt that she needed it. Ryoko's pupils turned into slits from just feeling the aura from the gem. Ryoko felt the urge to take the gem from Tenchi, with force if needed, she knew it was wrong, but she craved the power of it, she felt as if someone was controlling her and her mind blanked out.

-

Ryoko woke up in some sort of mettle encagement, it was as if she was in cold, dark space, she only had this feeling once before, and it wasn't good, either.

The door opened and Ryoko saw the shadow of someone at the door before a man with long, gray hair that looked as if he was a demon. The man walked up to Ryoko cowering in the corner.

"Do not fear, child, I will not hurt you, my name is Kagato, I mearly need you're help on a sort of 'mission'. Now come over here." Kagato said in a cold voice.

Ryoko slowly walked toward the man not knowing how, when or if she was ever going to get away. When Ryoko was about a foot away Kagato held up a ruby colored gem that started glowing, Ryoko slowly started backing up knowing she was stupid for thinking of trusting him.

The gem shot toward Ryoko's left arm embedding itself in it before blacking out to be greeted with the most terrible nightmare she has ever had.

I hope you liked it, I know, it was short but I didn't know when to end it, I just hope you liked it and I'll try and up-date as soon as I can, if you ask me, I think I rushed into this a tad bit too fast but I just hope you liked it.

Trevor Q M