Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Musings ❯ Aeka ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The owner of Tenchi Muyo is actually Pioneer and AIC and some author, whom I give many thanks for creating such a wonderful universe and characters and a truly unique situation. Cheers.

however the ideas in this story are mine, if you wish to use them contact me FIRST at either ring_princess@hotmail.com or ring_princess2001@yahoo.com the worst I'll say is no.


Musings
Ayeka
by RingPrincess

I am a princess, I can never forget that. It never seems to leave my mind, even when I am unprincessly drunk with that demon space pirate. To be proper and correct at all times is the way of things for me.

I am jealous of her, you know HER, the space pirate, oh fine, must you make me think that horrid name, RYOKO!!!! I used to hate her. Ooohhhhh, how I wanted to destroy her, just like she destroyed me and the love I had for Yosho.

Oh, Yosho. . . my brother, the man I thought I loved. He was so handsome, so kind. He was all I ever wanted in a husband. And she. . . took it away from me. I wanted to kill her for so long.

I wouldn't do that now, I couldn't for no matter how hard I try to deny it, I owe her.

I don't like being in debt to her one bit.

She is too beautiful, to loose, to carefree, to. . . .Ryoko.

As a princess, I even shouldn't be thinking these thoughts. They aren't politic, or even polite for that matter, but no one else is here to hear them, so I'll think them anyways.

How am I in debt to Ryoko, well, she led me to Tenchi, my destiny, the one that I shall marry, we are united by blood and soon. . . so soon. . .

or at least I hope soon.

Ryoko says she loves Tenchi, she CAN'T, Tenchi is mine by right of royal blood. So he is my step-grand-nephew, but that doesn't matter.

There are days that I am almost certain that Ryoko will get Lord Tenchi. But, Lord Tenchi couldn't love a woman of loose morals like Ryoko, he is too. . .

oh. . . Lord Tenchi. . .

HE makes me feel like a REAL person, that is hard for royalty, to find a person who treats them as a person and not as an object to be venerated, even amoung other royaltly. Especially amoung others of noble blood.

If I was to marry Tenchi, it would go against everything my father wishes, but I don't care, I must have him that demon woman must NOT get him.

I wish at times to be as carefree as her, then I realize that the way she acts is NOT me and if I am to get him, I must get him on my own merits.

Is that so hard.

He treats me with such respect, he doesn't yell at me, or at least I don't remember and treats me kindly.

He treats all of us kindly, even the space pirate.

I am so lonely for love, I do not know if I love Tenchi. . . I can barely even think the word without blushing. Love is such a foriegn concept.

I am so constrained by my position, but my position defines who I am, without Princess who is Aeka, nobody. I refuse to be a nobody.

Sigh

Oh. . . Lord Tenchi.

--

END MUSINGS

Ayeka... princess... hmmm... enough said

Questions and comments should be sent to one of the emails below! Check out my websites... and tell me what you think please.

RingPrincess
ring_princess@hotmail.com
ring_prince ss2001@yahoo.com
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/ringprincess/index.html http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tenchimuyofanfiction/
http://www.thete nchireviewer.net