Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Musings ❯ Kiyone ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The owner of Tenchi Muyo is actually Pioneer and AIC and some author, whom I give many thanks for creating such a wonderful universe and characters and a truly unique situation. Cheers.

however the ideas in this story are mine, if you wish to use them contact me FIRST at either ring_princess@hotmail.com or ring_princess2001@yahoo.com or cite me somewhere, Please!


Musings
By RingPrincess
. . .of Kiyone

I would kill her if I could, in a heartbeat, a second. . . a nano. She is just too damn lucky to do so though. If I kill her, she'd come back from the dead just to spite me. Mihoshi's like that.

Besides I do like her, even if she does drive me crazy and I perhaps wouldn't like her as much if she didn't drive me crazy. Besides, her craziness sometimes helps and works. I have no idea how.

We're partners and that is perhaps what is the most important thing of all. We are partners, there is a lot implied with that word and it can be the only word that applies to Mihoshi and I. So she drives me nuts, but if I wasn't with her I'd most likely be with Mitsuki the stuck up bitch or someone like her who couldn't find their asses with a star chart and explicit directions.

Who wants to be stuck with one of those as a partner. They are more than crazy they are obnoxious and well more crazy than Mihoshi. Mihoshi I can at least partway understand. With our job pressures, even in an out of the way system, she has a good reason to be ditzy, I think it must be her only way to cope with the stress.

I still scream and yell at her though. Ingrained habit from when I was a career loving GP officer, wanting to rise above simple Detective. It was the only way I could think to advance my career, reform my partner and rise to the top!

Hah, funny how goals change but behavior doesn't. You think I would be used to her ways by now. Yet, I KNOW how intelligent she is, how no detail escapes her and so when she pulls a 'what was that again, I don't understand,' it drives me nuts.

Perhaps that is why I scream. The fact she does know so much and doesn't act like it. She can be so competent when the mood takes her, and other times. . . she's too contradictory.

A contradiction on two legs, a challenge to say the least. Figuring her out is the most difficult thing I have ever done and I haven't finished yet, that is why I stay.

Not for Tenchi, or Ryoko, or Ayeka and Sasami, they are my friends and Earth has in it's own small way become my home, but I stay for Mihoshi. I know she won't ever want to leave here, here she is accepted for what she is and here I will stay because here is where she is.

My bane, my partner, and my friend.

Mihoshi.

Life is strange and never turns out the way you would expect it too.

--

END CHAPTER!!!!!

I have always felt that Kiyone is a good foil for Mihoshi and so that is why I include her in these vignettes. I hope you could see where she is coming from more clearly.

Questions and comments should be sent to one of the emails below! Check out my websites... and tell me what you think please.

RingPrincess
ring_princess@hotmail.com
ring_prince ss2001@yahoo.com
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/ringprincess/index.html http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tenchimuyofanfiction/
http://www.thete nchireviewer.net