Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Musings ❯ Tenchi ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The owner of Tenchi Muyo is actually Pioneer and AIC and some author, whom I give many thanks for creating such a wonderful universe and characters and a truly unique situation. Cheers.

however the ideas in this story are mine, if you wish to use them contact me FIRST at either ring_princess@hotmail.com or ring_princess2001@yahoo.com the worst I'll say is no.


Musings. . .Tenchi
by RingPrincess


They want me to choose. . . .or so they say. Yet, how can I choose when I don't know what I want? My grandfather wishes for me to become a keeper of the shrine, my father an archetict, Ayeka wants me to be her prince in Shining Armour to take her away and be her king forever of Jurai. Ryoko. . .I can never tell what Ryoko wants, her gems, me, I am unsure if she even knows the answer to that. Mihoshi. . .Mihoshi is as much an enigma as Ryoko.

Everyone has issues, I know this. . . they have issues, I have issues, all of Kami's children got issues. Each of their issues is different, each requires a different response and different me.

I haven't even considered the fact of what it would me not to choose any of them.

They place so many demands upon, demands upon my mind and heart. I could compare their demands, essentially compare them and choose that way, or I could choose by my life's vocation, Earth, Jurai, the galaxy.

Yet I don't want to do that, it would be cheating. Doing such an action would not be right for them or for me. Choosing who on the basis of a comparison is cold and clinical, I care about them too much to take such an action. I wish I knew if they cared about me as much.

Do they care about me enough to let me make my own decisions? To let me be me?

I want to be myself entire, not a parody of what they wish for me to be. . .not a pawn or a puppet to fuffil their wishes and desires.

Oh, I do wish them happiness and that they get the desires of their hearts, but must I be the solution to every problem that Washu can't solve with her computers and science.

I am powerful, I can't touch most of my power, yet I am. . .

I wonder if I am such an enigma to the girls as they are to me. On second thought, I cannot even be sure of what Ayeka wants.

I miss days when everything seemed simple.

I need time. . .time that they may be unwilling to give me. I wonder if they understand that a boy my age on Earth doesn't make these drastic decisions yet, we may wait for years.

I don't have years. I do not even know if I have months. . .

life changing decisions. . .

who am I to be making such decisions about such things?

I am Tenchi Masaki, a farmboy, a boy who learns sword from his grandfather a priest at a local shrine, the fact that he used to be a prince is besides the ultimate point. . . okay. . .perhaps it isn't.

I just don't know what to do. . .

and that indecision is costing me everyday.

What am I going to do?

--

END CHAPTER!!!!

Tenchi, poor, poor Tenchi or lucky, lucky Tenchi. . .depending on how you look at it. . . well that's it for this small interlude into the thoughts of Tenchi Muyo! Hope you enjoyed it. . . even if they are mostly dark

Questions and comments should be sent to one of the emails below! Check out my websites... and tell me what you think please.

RingPrincess
ring_princess@hotmail.com
ring_prince ss2001@yahoo.com
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/ringprincess/index.html http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tenchimuyofanfiction/
http://www.thete nchireviewer.net