Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ No Need for Romance! ❯ No Need For Tenchi ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

No need for Relationships

Disclaimer: ugh, just thought i'd put this in to make fun of the idiots who ACTUALLy write these things. If i owned Tm, I wouldn't be wasting time writing these stories, i'd be making them into episodes, and anyway, i'm not clever enough...

NOTE: I've noticed they always say who gets tenchi, who gets to be tenchi's g/f? I'm friggin sick of it. I'm writing this to put out "who is Tenchi going to be honored with?" Tenchi, in this story focuses HIS life to gettin onna (one of) our girls, rather than them chase him. (they'll be outta character of course, since i am changing a few things...) .......also, when I use parenthesis it's me talkin'.......

Chapter 1- No Need For Tenchi ^_~

Aeka: Lord Tenchi, dear,

Tenchi: *looks away from the blue-haired regal looking woman before him* Yeah?

Aeka: Lord Tenchi, I was talking to Miss Washu today, and she said our bills are falling behind, because of Miss Ryoko and how she's buying so much sake and spending so much time in the bath, and all the expenses for her punching and blowing things up-*glares with face turning red*Lord TENCHIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tenchi: *looks up from her pink eyes and warm smile* Huh?

Aeka: Are you listening to meeeeeeeeeeeeee!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

Tenchi: Sure, ya. Ryoko.... you were complaining...

Aeka: PAY ATTTTEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTIIIIIION!!!!!!!!!!!

Tenchi: *pissed* WHAT?!

Aeka: *acts like she'd just been "whipped" lol...* Lord Tenchi... I only wish to help. How can I help you?

Tenchi: Lemme take a wild guess....

Ryoko: Tenchi!!!!!!!! *appears in his arms and grins at Aeka* Aeka.

Aeka: M-M-M-M-Miss Ryoko!!!! That's highly unsuitable for a young- *grins back* Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot just how "young" *used finger quotations* you are.

Ryoko: Why you prissy bitchy princ-

Tenchi: That's enough.

Aeka: Isn't it? *looks at Ryoko* Take him, I'm not going to compete with you anymore. If he can't see how much I love him, and he can't CHOOSE then... *walks away*

Ryoko: Ya know, it's hard to say this, but Princess's right. CHoose, but till then, I'm not waiting anymore.

Tenchi: But, wait-

LATER

Tsunami: Dude, I can't believe they left ya like that. *hides a laugh* I never thought I'd see the day....

*Kiyone and Mihoshi and man enter*

Kiyone: Hi Tenchi!!

Mihoshi: Hi- *slips and starts bawling*

Tenchi: Mihoshi.... Are you okay? Kiyone!! Who's the friend? He a partner of yours?

Kiyone: No, I came to announce a very important occurance in my life... *blows a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly loud whistle*

Ryoko: Ow! Stop.

Aeka: Miss Kiyone, what are you doing? Blowing such a thing...

*washu comes out*

Washu: Hey, Kiyone....

Mihoshi: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiyone: Mihoshi....Shuttup...

Mihoshi: Soooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwy!

Kiyone: ugh....*covers eyes momentarrily then Ryoko's mumble about being a busy person reminded her of her news* I'm engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~silence~~

Tenchi: *stares openly*

Aeka: *blinks at the surprise*

Ryoko: *looks the man over from head to toe*

Mihoshi: *sniffle*

Tsunami: *helps up Mihoshi*

Washu: *looks at washu a and b to think of something to say....*

~~deafening silence~~

Everyone: *look at one another, trying to encourage eachother to think of something to say that wouldn't sound corny, forced, or simple-minded*

~~birds chirp outside~~

Nobayuki: (I can't spell it!!!!!! don't get on my case, if n-e-1 knows howta spell it tell me in your review) Hi Kiyone, Mihoshi.

Aeka: Well....

Tenchi: *thinking* There goes another. Why're they all of a sudden acting like I'M not the center of the universe?

Tsunami: Hey, uh, Congratulations.

Washu: What's your NAME?

Kiyone: Oh!! *smiles* Sorry. This's Washu, Nobayuki (once again, tell me if u know...), Aeka, Sus-Tsunami...*pauses in a thought* Anyway, there's Tenchi, Ryo ohki, Ryoko, and that's Assaka (don't know his name either, I can't spell, okay!?!) and Kamadake.

ALL: HELLO.

Kiyone: This's Toyama (bear with me, the name's not too hot, but the guy'll be cool, I proooooooomise)

Toyama: Hey, you're the idiot who runs from these lovely ladies? ALL OF THEM? *whispering to Kiyone* What an Dumbass.

Kiyone: *grinning* Isn't he?

Aeka: It was very nice meeting you, Toyama, please stay for a while.... *walks off*

Tsunami: Aeka!!

Aeka: *turns* Yes?

Tsunami: Where're you going?

Aeka: On a date. *smiles incredulously* (oooooooooooooooo, big word...@_@) I'll be back before 11.

Tenchi: *mumbling* Engagements, dates? I am NOT an idiot!!!!!

Toyama: Oh yes you are. But, thanks. Now I get the best outta them all.

Washu: Nope. If you did, dear, that ring would be on MY finger...

Kiyone: We'd like to stay a while, if it's okay...

Tenchi: I don't know-

Nobayuki: Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'd love to have you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tenchi: *thinking* What could've happened?

~~/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\~~

In the next chapter they grow even farther from Tenchi, and we see what happened on Aeka's date...^_~