Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Partnership ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Tenchi Muyo.


Summary: Based on the Tenchi Universe series. Kione has successfully captured Ryoko, but will the space pirate be executed, or will an add twist of fate occur? RyokoOC. This is my very first Tenchi Muyo fic and the very first fic I ever wrote. Please be kind to me, and if there are any spelling and or grammar errors I missed, I apologize.


-Telepathy-


(Thoughts)


Chapter 1


"No!" screamed Ryoko, "Azaka, Kamadake, let me go!"


"We are sorry," said one of the pillar robots, which was Azaka.


"But we must obey the princess," said Kamadake. Ryoko was in the middle of a fight with officer named Kione, a police officer to the Galaxy Police, and Ayeka had just sent Azaka and Kamadake to capture her in a shield so she couldn't move.


"Okay Officer Kione," said Ayeka calmly, "You can do your thing."


"Thank you Princess Ayeka," answered Kione. She began to recite the rights Ryoko had, which weren't many. Then she was put in a cell on the ship called Yigami.


-Thanks a lot Ayeka-, Ryoko thought as the ship prepared to take off. She heard Kione and Mihoshi talking to the rest of the people, then she heard them board, and the ship take off. A few minutes later Mihoshi showed up at her cell.


"Sorry Ryoko," she said," If I had a choice I would let you go, but I can't." Ryoko looked away, she wasn't mad at her, just frustrated. "Maybe if we try hard enough we could get your sentence-"


"Forget about the sentence, they're probably just going to put me straight to death. If not that then probably a jail sentence for life," Ryoko snapped. She looked away quickly to try and hide her tears, but Mihoshi spotted them.


"I know your scared Ryoko, and I know the turn out probably won't be good, but-" she didn't finish, she was lost for words, then Kione walked over.


"I know Mihoshi doesn't want to send you to prison, she's seen the good side of you, but it can't change the actions you've done in the past, so now you have to pay for it." Ryoko didn't answer, she was putting forth all of her efforts not to cry, but she was losing the battle.


"Leave me alone," she muttered. They stood there for a few seconds, then left. Then Ryoko leaned against the wall and cried her eyes out, she couldn't believe it was over, her entire life she avoided the Galaxy Police and now all of that time was going down the drain, her life was as good as over, and she was scared.


***


Mihoshi and Kione made their way back to the bridge, but Kione noticed that Mihoshi looked upset.


"Look Mihoshi," she began, "we're doing our job, and this is what we have to do, even if we don't like it." Mihoshi nodded sadly, "You really found out a lot about her didn't you?"


"She was only doing what she had to, her parents were killed in a raid and she's been on her own ever since," said Mihoshi, "I know it doesn't seem true, but for some reason I believe her. I mean if she had parents, she probably would be a different person, right?"


"That maybe true, but it didn't turn out that way, it turned out this way, and nothing can change that," replied Kione.


"You sound like you have no heart," cried Mihoshi as the sat down in the cockpit.


"I do Mihoshi, but how is heart going to stand up to the chief?" Mihoshi nodded and they continued on the trip back to Galaxy Police head quarters. It took them about an hour to get there, then another ten minutes to dock. They went down to get Ryoko; they got to her cell and found her sitting on the floor, staring out into nothingness.


"Okay Ryoko," said Kione as she put the handcuffs on her, "lets go." Ryoko got up without struggling. She walked out quietly, no sound came from her, and she just kept staring at the ground. The section chief met them at the door.


"Well done you two, finally, after all these years you finally lost the chase," he said, "Why isn't she struggling?" Ryoko answered this.


"Why should I? I can't win no matter how hard I try." She continued to stare at the floor, and did nothing else.


"Well then, we'll take over from here," said the chief. Two male officers came to his sides, then went and took Ryoko from Kione. "You are dismissed." and they walked away.


"Well," said Kione, "I think this deserves a trip to the cafeteria, don't you think?"


"Yeah," answered Mihoshi and they made their way down there.


***


Author's Note: I know, this is a very, very short chapter. Like I said, this was the very first fanfic I've ever written. I know this chapter is pretty pointless, that's why I put up the first two or three. Review me and tell me what you think.