Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Partnership ❯ Chapter 21

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Tenchi Muyo.


-Telepathy-


(Thoughts)


Chapter 21


Ryoko woke up outside the cave; face down in the grass. She sat up quickly and noticed the stone hanging on a chain around her neck. She tucked it under her clothing and ran back to the house.


ooo


"Where have you been?" Jas asked; he had been waiting outside for her.


"I went for a walk and lost track of time, don't worry about me Jas, I know these woods well."


"Well Damo never saw you."


"So what, I'm fine Jas, see look, nothing, now lets go inside." The rest of the day went on as normal. Kione and Mihoshi came back and said the entire headquarters knew and would be there on Saturday. Jas and Ryoko spent the rest of the day outside on the roof, doing pretty much nothing. When night came Jas kissed her before they went inside, but the kissed seemed different.


ooo


The next day passed like lightning, and the wedding day was there, again.


"Why am I just as nervous as the last time?" Ryoko asked Kione as they greeted guests.


"It's natural, don't worry about it. Hey, you're only going to do it once, unless of course you get a divorce," Ryoko glared at her, "but I doubt that'll happen with you two," she laughed quickly, but then shut up as the chief an Commander arrived.


"Well, lets try this again shall we," the Commander teased as he walked passed both of them. As more guests arrived, Jas left to get his parents, this time he didn't waste anytime, and like last time, Nagi followed him.


"No more surprises Jas?" Ryoko asked him when they got there.


"Well, there is one," he said as a dog came out from behind Komen.


"Pet?" she asked him.


"The last time we left him home he made a mess," said Lasarra, "but he'll be a good boy, I promise." The dog proceeded to walk around the tables, sniffing the guests and getting the occasional treat from the table. "Don't beg Roki," Lasarra told the dog. Finally it came time to get ready.


"I am so nervous," Ryoko said as she put on her sash.


"Don't be," said Lasarra, she had come to help Ryoko get dressed.


"Weren't you nervous on your wedding day?"


"Of course, but I can still say don't be to others."


ooo


Outside, Jas stood at the altar and watched the guests seat themselves. He looked to see his father and Nagi sitting near the front, his father held a video camera and Nagi had Ryo-oki and Kan-oki on her lap.


"Hey Jas," he looked down to see Kione.


"Hi."


"This is the most nervous I've ever seen you."


"Yeah well I've never gotten married before, and neither have you."


"Ha, ha. If you're wondering where your mom went she went to help Ryoko get dressed, here she comes." Jas looked to see his mother sit down next to Komen, then waved at him.


"How much longer is this going to take?" he asked Kione as he waved back to his mother.


"Soon, I hope." She waved to him and went and sat down. Jas looked around again, trying to pass time and calm down. He thought he was about to pop from impatience when he heard Washu tap a few keys on her shadow laptop and a portal appeared at the end of the so-called aisle. The bride's maids, Ayeka and another officer, came through the portal first. He waited for them to come down the aisle, then looked back to watch Ryoko come out. When she did come out, he nearly fell over. He stole a quick glance at his father, who was now video tapping the event.


Dressed completely in white, she looked like an angel, at least to him. When she finally got there (To him it seemed to take hours), Katsuhito appeared and recited the vows for the wedding. When he finished, Ryoko and Jas exchanged wedding bands and waited.


"Why are you even waiting," he said, "you know what comes next, so do it already." They both smiled and kissed, the guests erupting into cheers. The rest of the wedding was fun; they all joked around and had a good time. Finally everyone left. Jas's parents volunteered to stay and help clean up, which didn't take long, then Jas took them home. He and Ryoko sat on the roof together until night fell.


"It's done," Ryoko said in his arms.


"Yeah, so when do want to go on Nigami?"


"Animal, soon, but not yet."


"That's fine. What did you think of Roki?"


"He was sweet, Sasami really liked him. How old is he?"


"I don't even know anymore, I got him when I was a kid and he's been there ever since." Ryoko nodded and looked up at the stars.


"Okay, we can go now." Jas laughed and teleported them there, and the start of their honeymoon.


ooo


Author's Note: This took me way to long to update. Sorry there aren't any A/N in the other two chapters, I didn't feel like putting them. I think you all know what people do on their honeymoons, so I'm not going to write it. Hope you liked the chapters. Review me and tell me what you think.