Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tatami and Trunks, story 2 ❯ Girl From the Future ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
***I don't own Sasami or Trunks!!!!*** So no owning, no suing!!! And I OWN THE FIRE RING ATTACK. IT'S MINE. NO STEALING. IF I SEE ONE FANFIC THAT'S NOT !!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU WISH YOU NEVER DID!!!!! MwAhAhAhAhAa!!! Total log on Flames…maybe I'll get fanfiction.net to suspend you!! LOL Just kidding. Anyhow….what if Trunks found the perfect girl in his time? Would she make it all better for him? This is a story about how Sasami travels into the future to meet Trunks…um…I've told to much as it is!!! Lol!!! Now read this story and review!! Reviews are like sugar, you can give others it!! **is sugar high right now don't mind her** NO!!! I NEED REVIEWS!!!!!!!!
HI, HI!!! LOL!!! ^^ *im finally using my screen!!!*
Ok this is a story about Trunks and Sasami!! Duh? Anyways, this is sort of…um…a special time!! LOL!!! Cause Suru-beri and I are having a war!! Sort of…um, anyways, summery? You got it already!!!! LOL! ****crowd is silent** oh sorry I better let you read huh? See ya then!!
(ok all of that was writtin along time ago, forget about it o.0)

Ok Suru said that she WON the war, but really she won the UNOFFICIAL war because there wasn't supposed to be any help from anyone. So she won the unofficial war but I won the OFFICIAL war by ONE vote ^_^. So haha Suru, oh well it was a long time ago I was just really mad when she put in her little box thing she won when she only one ONE war.
Chapter 1

Washu typed anxiously at her computer. "Isnt it amazing Sasami?"

Sasami held onto Nagisa, the daughter of Ryoko and Tenchi **no I want Ayeka fans to review!! Don't get mad at me!! LOL!!** as they watched Washu dimistrate a new invention in her dark lab. Sasami wasn't even sure she knew what it was. O.o

Washu laughed. "It's so perfect!!!"

Ryoko phased through. "Yeah right. Perfect my ………"

Washu interrupted her. "IT'S THE GREATEST!! CHECK IT OUT SASAMI!!!"

Sasami scratched her head. "As long as you wont shrink me or something."

Washu smirked. "No."

"Ok." Sasami let go of little Nagisa who was holding Ryo-zo-ki captive. "Sami?"

Sasami smiled from inside the massive tube thing. "I'm alright Nagisa, see?"
Sasami put her hand on the little see through thing.

Nagisa climbed onto Washu's lap and put her hands on the controls, swatting them down with her hands.

"HEY HEY DON'T DO THAT!!!" Washu said as she pushed the wheeled chair away from the computer.

Nagisa looked a little hurt.

Suddenly the door shut on Sasami and latched. "Hey what's going on Washu?" Sasami asked.

"Nagisa just shut the door and locked it don't worry I'll get you out of there."

Sasami laughed and got a sweat drop. "Ok…"

Ryo-zo-ki tried desperately to get away from his captor, but unfortunately for him, Nagisa wasn't letting go! *_^.

Washu laughed. "THIS INVENTION IS SO PERFECT THAT NOT EVEN MIHOSHI COULD RUIN IT!!!!!"

"What is it?" Sasami asked.

Washu lifted a finger. "It's the time machine!!"

"I thought you already had a time Washu." Ryoko said as she leaned back studying the invention.

"I did. This is better. It's not noisy, and it only takes a split second to send you where you want to be!!!" Washu said.

~

Mihoshi crawled into the lab. She loved to play Spy Detective Mihoshi and right now she wanted to see what Washu, Sasami, Nagisa, and Ryoko were doing. She quietly looked up at the keyboard and smiled when she saw a BRIGHT RED button.

~

Washu laughed. "Like I said, not even MIHOSHI COULD RUIN THIS!!!!!!"

Mihoshi looked up while her finger went to press the button. "Ruin what?" She asked in a ditzy voice.

"MIHOSHI NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Washu screamed. But it was too late. Sasami pounded on the glass and suddenly with a flash of light, she was gone.

"Sasami!!!" Washu yelled.

"Sami?" "Sasami?" Mihoshi and Nagisa asked.

"SASAMI!!!" Ryoko yelled as she teleported to the glass. "SHE'S GONE!!!"

Washu banged her hand on the controls.

"Where'd she go Washu!?!!?" Ryoko yelled.

Washu looked down sadly. "Almost seventeen years into the future…time dimension B."

"TIME DIMENSION B!??" Ryoko yelled. "She went to another dimension!?"

"That's right Ryoko." Washu said as she silently cried. "And I cant bring her back."

"WHY NOT!!?" Ryoko asked, her eyes full of tears.

"Because…" Washu looked at her. "She doesn't have the teleporter…a machine that'll allow her to come back in an instant."

"SO YOU'RE SAYING WE CANT DO ANYTHING FOR HER????" Ryoko yelled.

Nagisa started to cry and ran up to her mother and hugged her. Ryo-zo-ki bounded after her.

"There is nothing." Washu said silently, looking away.

Ryoko held onto Nagisa then pounded the wall. "DAMNIT WASHU!!!"

~Mieri Trunk's timeline

Trunks put the groceries down on the table by his mother and started to jog up the stairs to his room. "Mom, I'm going to sleep."

"Hey wait Trunks." Bulma yelled.

Trunks turned around. "What is it mom?"

"Could you be as so kind as to fix the jet? I think it's busted again." Bulma said as she started to put things up.

Mieri Trunks scowled. "MOTHER!!!! I DID IT YESTERDAY!! I TOLD YOU THAT THIRTY TIMES!!!!!!!"

Bulma looked up. "Trunks calm down. I'm sorry I forgot sweetie. Could you do me a favor?"

"What?" Trunks asked.

Bulma looked at him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Don't become your father, please."

Trunks looked at his mother then pushed her hand down. "Mom, I'm fine." He said as he ran up the stairs.

"Trunks please do something e…"

She was cut off because he had shut his door and locked it. Bulma looked up while standing there. "Trunks your turning from shy boy to Mr. Tough guy just like your father." Bulma's face showed hurt. "Please don't become your father Trunks."

~

Mieri Trunks looked out his window and saw his mom working on some new invention. He sighed and sat down on his bed, Nickelback's song still playing into his ear. He suddenly got up, shut the music off, and flew away. He had to get away…from all of this.

~Sasami

"AH…AH…AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!" Sasami screamed as she fell down into the sand. She suddenly hit her head against a rock, "Uh….uh…uh…" She moaned and rolled around. All she could see was black. Where was she? What had happen…… suddenly everything was black.

~~~
M. Trunks flew across the land till he reached his favorite spot. He had often sat here and watched the waves crash up against the rock. It would hit his leg sometimes, but he didn't really care. He just watched over the ocean and thought about how the rock was like his life. It was so smooth and perfect in the beginning of it's life. But then there was a dent from a wave. And more and more dents were put into it. The waves crashed against it and cracked it. Trunks sighed.

His life:
He was just a happy baby
Goku died
His friends died
His father died…

Trunks winced at the sound of his father's death and stood up. He wanted to just jump into the ocean. Die maybe. Whatever it took. He looked around.

His life:
Two vicious androids came
*happy time* Gohan was his friend and the only alive
Gohan taught him
Gohan died…

Trunks powered up into Super Saiyan and screamed. He was almost for sure he'd reach S.S. 2, when suddenly he powered down.

His life:
He became a super saiyan
He grew up
He became a strong man
His mom was alive
He tried to destroy the androids
His mom made a time machine
He went to save the past…and was successful.

Trunks sighed. "Succesful. At saving their world…true I saved mine, but it was destroyed already with no hope of saving it. Succesful? I was a failure."

He started to cry. He even felt the greatest urge to over power himself with his strength and kill himself. He pushed the urge down and looked out to sea. He smiled. The sea was perfect. He turned and suddenly that's when he saw her. Her soft blue hair and her smooth looking skin. He wavered. She was bleeding…and hurt.

He silently floated over to her. "Are you ok?"

All he got was a moan.

He smiled. "At least your alive. Don't worry lil girl, I've help you." He picked her up and took off to his house.

~

Bulma smiled when she saw her son floating over head. "TRUNKS!!" She laughed as she waved her hands in the air. Then suddenly she saw her. It was a young girl in his arms. And she was hurt.

"TRUNKS!!!!!" She ran over to Trunks and put her arms around him. "What happened?"

"I found her this way." Trunks said. "She needs help."

"Of course, bring her inside!!"

Trunks followed his mother. But he could've sworn someone had been watching him…someone.

And he was right…someone WAS behind him.