Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tatami and Trunks, story 2 ❯ The Enemy Made Known ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2- The Enemy Made Known

Sasami rubbed her head. It hurt so much…she thought she was dead. She looked around.

"Your with us, good." Another woman with blue braided hair was above her. "For a moment there, we thought we lost you…Trunks was going bizerks."

Sasami suddenly jumped up as though she'd seen a ghost. "Who are you!!!!?? Where am I?!!!!! Who is Trunks!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????"


"Calm down, Sasami!!!!!!!!"

"Huh? How do you know my name????" Sasami asked as she looked at the purple headed boy who was there.

The blue haired woman stepped in. "We know because we put your blood from Earth in the machine…strange thing is you have no record of being born on this planet but you have a record of dying on this planet…"

Sasami blinked. "But…but…" She growled. "For one I was born on Juria!!! For two, I NEVER DIED on this planet, as you can see, I am still here, on Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Calm down Sasami." The woman had said it this time. Sasami looked at her white coat. "I must be in a lab or something…"

"No, not quite." Trunks chocked back a laugh. (um…I meant the purple boy o.0;;;;;)

Sasami wiped away a tear. "Where is Ryoko-Chan????"

"You know Ryoko??" Trunks asked.

"Who are you?" Sasami asked.

"My name is Trunks and this is my mother, Bulma…how do you know Ryoko????" Trunks asked.

"Well for one…she's my friend, for two I only saw her three hours ago, and for four…"

Bulma perked up. "That's impossible!!!!!!!!!"

"Huh? Oh yeah, how??" Sasami asked. She was really fuming now. "Oh boy I don't feel good…." Sasami laid down.

"Because Kimi witnessed her die!! And we saw her die!! Right before Ryoko teleported Kimi to the past!!!!!"

Sasami perked up at the sound of that. "Hold on…how could Kimi have been teleported to the past from here when she came here and said she was from the past????"

Somehow Bulma and Trunks understood what she was trying to say. "Because she grew up here…we were there when poor Washu gave birth to her…"

Sasami looked at them. "I don't understand!!! Washu's daughter Kimi was here when WE saw her!!!!!"

Trunks shook his head. He was the one getting angry now. He suddenly jumped at Sasami. "GOSH DAMN IT STOP BEING SUCH AN IDIOT AND TELL US WHERE YOU'RE FROM!!!!!!!!!!"

Sasami was shaken by his tone of voice and layed down, she was kinda crying but not hard. "I…I am 15 and from the year 908 A.D." (don't quote me on dates o.0 these are all made up o.0)

Trunks and Bulma looked at each other. "She's from the past…" Bulma said.

"But how can that be?" Trunks asked. They both looked at Sasami who had heard everything.

"I am in the future? How'd that happen?"

"This is the year 1002…dimension B…" Trunks said.

Sasami suddenly looked at them. "I remember it all now…"

"Remember what?" Bulma asked.

"How Washu teleported me to the future on accident…how Nagisa was left in the past…how I am in the future."


"…I am in the future…"


~

Sasami walked down the stairs wearing some of Bulma's clothing. "Hi Trunks." She whispered.

Trunks was meditating on the grass outside. She walked up to him and was gonna touch him when suddenly he jumped up and grabbed his sword from his back and flung it at her. It barely missed her nose.

"Don't do that!!!" Trunks yelled.

"Well Gawd I should be saying the same to you!!!" Sasami said as she put his sword down. "What did you think you were doing by trying to cut my nose off?!"

"It's your fault you snuck up on me!!!"

"What!!!!????"

"You heard me! Never interrupt my meditation!!"

"You big dummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sasami screamed.

"Hey be quite!!!"

"No you jerk!!!"

"*Sigh*" Trunks looked at her. "I'm sorry about that….I'll take you out for an ice cream if it'll make you feel better?"

"Ok!!" Sasami piped. "I LUV strawberry ice cream!!!"

"Ok, then, let's go." Trunks said as he took his keys out from his pockets.


"…I love strawberry ice cream!! …"

~


Trunks sat there looking through the traffic jam in his beautiful red corvett (reward for saving the world ^^) while Sasami licked her red icecrem before it slivered down the cup it was in.
Trunks looked at her. "Hey Sasami?"

"Yeah?" Sasami asked as she looked at Trunks.

"Um…how are the people in the past doing? Have you meet Son Goku??????" Trunks asked, excitedly.

"Well no…besides Washu, Ryoko, Ayeka, Nagisa, Kimi, Tenchi, Noboyuki, and the others, I really don't know any "other" people but…I DID meet a Son Gohan…"

"Oh really!!!!!!??? You meet Gohan, huh? Figures." Trunks looked back up. "How's he doing?"

"Well he passed his first quarter of highschool." Sasami giggled.

Trunks almost fell over in the driver seat. "Wha?????????? He's going to highschool?"

Sasami nodded as she took another lick of her icecream. "Yep that's right…"

"Well how's he doing there?"

"Well me and him have been fighting crime together…" Sasami slowly nibbled her ice cream. "Yesterday I found out he was the Great Saiyaman…he found out I was Pretty Sammy…" (~_^ (from one of Suru's stories ^^)

"I see…" Trunks moved the car ahead. "Not good day yesterday, uh?"

"Nope…" Sasami whispered as she took another bite of her cream. ^^

Trunks looked at his steering wheel. "Oh well…maybe mom can build a…"

Suddenly there was a huge explosion in front of their car. Trunks had to swirl the car just so he wouldn't have to hit the next one. Trunks looked around. "Huh!!!!!!!!??????????????????????"

Suddenly a dark figure above Trunks and Sasami started to do a ki attack in his hand. Trunks was knocked out from the car hitting him to hard. He was starting to regain conciousness though. Sasami looked up at the ki burning in the figure's hand with horror. "Oh God Please No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Even Sasami could see the dark smile of the figure. Sasami looked around and was frozen in place…not even brave enough to turn into pretty Sammy.

The ki suddenly flew out of the man's hand and started to head towards Sasami.

"TRUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNKKKKKKS!!!"

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sasami covered her face and waited for the blow to hit her…but nothing happened. Sasami looked up and around and then saw that there were now 2 figures in the sky, and one was holding a sword…kinda like Trunk's sword.

"Oh My Gawd………" Sasami looked at them. The figure that had tried to kill her and that other smaller had saved her. Now they were fighting in combat.

Trunks rubbed his head. "What happened?"

Sasami looked at him. "That boy saved our lives!!!!!!!"

"What??" Trunks looked up and saw a boy figure get knocked out by another one…his sword was knocked to the ground. "Uh………ok."

Sasami watched Trunks fly into the sky. He looked into the eyes of his offender. The man had dark black hair in a ponytail and black eyes that nashed into Trunk's soul. Below Trunks, people saw Trunks flying with the other man. This wasn't strange to the people of this Era because Trunks was the defender and champion of the world.

"What do you want, idiot?" Trunks asked mocking him.

"What do I want? I want YOU!!!!" The man suddenly used the other boy's sword to try and kill Trunks. Trunks barely missed, as he was cut in the shoulder.

"GAH!!" Trunks through a fire ball at him. "Die you son of a…"

Before he could speak anymore, Trunks was knocked down into a car.

"…I want YOU!!!!!!!! …"

~

Sasami ran over to the boy. "Are you ok? Are you ok??????????" Sasami asked as she brushed the dust off of the boy's face. The boy looked up.

"Mom….?"

"Huh? I'm not your mom…" Sasami said. The boy suddenly jumped up.

"Oh um…hi ma'm, thanks for helping but um…I have to get back to um…"

Sasami saw that the boy was at a loss of words and was blushing. He was about 17…beautiful eyes. Purple eyes infact. While he was still blushing, the boy looked at Sasami. His hair matched hers almost perfectly…but he had Trunks' hair do…that must be the style here anyways, and the sword? Puey…he was a Trunks-savior-of-the-world wanna-be.

Sasami looked at him. But he had saved her life. Trunks life too. She smiled. "Well don't be shy…"

"I'm sorry ma'm but I REALLY have to go save him…" The boy flew off into the sky.

"At least give me your name!!!!!!!" Sasami yelled.

The boy stopped in dead-air. He turned around. "A name wouldn't do much harm here…" He turned around. "MY NAME IS KIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What?? Kimi…like Washu's daughter…" Sasami blew her hair away. "Puey, whatever."

"My name is…" Sasami started. Before she could finish though, Kimi had flown away.



"…MY NAME IS KIMI…."

~

The man almost killed Trunks when Kimi suddenly grabbed him by his hair and threw him into the sky. "Take that, Tyron!!!!!!!!!!"

"Tyron" had stopped in the air and looked back at Kimi. "You win this time, Kimi Bri…"

"AH!!!!!!!!!!" Kimi screamed for no reason at all.

Tyron looked at him with a weird expression. "Strange boy, Kimi you may have won this battle…but you have not won this war…" Tyron suddenly created a hole and jumped through it.

Kimi brushed his hair. "Few…" Strangely, he did it the same way Trunks had before they got hit by the blast.

Kimi put Trunks on his back and then started to float down to Sasami.



"…You win this time Kimi Bri-…"

~

Sasami looked at him. "Is he ok?"

Kimi smiled. "I think he'll be alright."

Sasami looked at him. "Huh?"

"What???" Kimi asked her.

"Never mind…" Sasami said as she looked into his purple eyes. "Just…how can we ever thank you???"

"Well…first of all I need a place to stay." Kimi said.

"You got it!!" Sasami perked.

"How about we drive da…I mean Trunks to Bulma???"

"You know Bulma?" Sasami asked.

"Well…kinda…" Kimi said. "You could say…I've read about her a lot."

"Oh…" Sasami smiled. "Ok."

Kimi put Trunks back into the car and then got in the driver's seat. Sasami looked at him. "Are you sure you know how to drive, Kimi?"

"Oh yeah, done it a thousand times." Kimi said while smiling.

Sasami looked at him. 'I've done it? Doesn't he mean he knows how to…?'



"…How about we drive da-I mean Trunks to Bulma??? …"


~

Sasami almost died as Kimi swirved around cars at a high speed. "ARE YOU SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE KIMI!?!?!!"

In the wind, it sounded something like this: "YES OF COURSE I DO MOM!!!!" But Sasami was sure he had called her ma'm like usual instead of mom.

"MY NAME IS SASAMI!!!!!!"

"I KNOW THAT!!!!!!!"

"Huh?" Sasami glared at him. There was something very strange about this boy.




"…YES OF COURSE I DO MOM!!!!!! …"


END OF THE CHAPTER!!! WAHOO!! Long one, huh? Well we finally have a clue to who was following Trunks…but why does Tyron want Trunks dead? And why did he attack Sasami? Surely the ki wouldn't have killed her… and why does Kimi stutter like he does? Where is Kimi from? And WHO is Kimi?

Next time on DBXT (Dragonball X Time (time added) : Bulma is seeing many hints of who Kimi is…and once she figures out who he is…will anyone believe her? And why is it so strange that Kimi is always there when Sasami and Trunks are kissing or something? O.0 why are they kissing? And what does Kimi have against it? Find out next time on DBXT. And exactly….WHY IS KIMI FALLING IN LOVE WITH THIS OTHER GIRL!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!!?


An: Hehehehe I really enjoyed writing this chaper :D. Anyways, I cant wait to write the next one either…