Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi Destiny ❯ What’s going on? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Tenchi Destiny!
By Daniel Sargeant
Chapter 1: What's going on?
 
Authors Notes/Disclaimer: This is a Fanfic; I have no claim over any character in this story. I am not making profit off this story, nor am I copying. This is merely fiction using other characters I have not made up. Do not sue me for making this fan fiction.
 
Throughout this story, there will be many points of views. POV (Point of View) will be Tenchi's, Ryoko and Ayeka's, and finally Sasami's. Tenchi's POV will explain the truth in the matter. Ryoko and Ayeka's will point out what they think is going on and Sasami's plays out her doubts and thoughts.
 
Thanks for reading.
 
In the deep forest of the Masaki Residence, an aura spread over the stairs of the Masaki Shrine, coming from a small house sat next to a large lake. Inside the house lived 10 people and 1 pet.
 
Ryoko the Space Pirate. She came to earth being chased around the universe by Ayeka. She crash landed on the planet and made her escape from her ship along with Washu. She was being chased because she stole the Jurai's royal stone, a stone that stored all the power of Jurai.
 
Ayeka, the first princess of Jurai. She came to earth chasing Ryoko and being shot down along with Kiyone and Mihoshi. Her guardians Azaka and Kamadake protected Ayeka, whilst her little sister Sasami slammed to the ground. Ayeka and her guardians searched for Ryoko and Washu.
 
Sasami, the second princess of Jurai. She was dragged along for the ride with her pet, Ryo-ohki. After the crash, she got off the ship after recovering from her fall. She ran around looking for Ayeka and stumbled across Tenchi, who gladly accepted to help look for Ayeka.
 
Mihoshi, first class detective of the Galaxy Police. (A complete dimwit.) She was in her patrol ship with Kiyone chasing down Ryoko and Washu. Ayeka promised them she would let them handle it, only she continued to shoot Ryoko, claiming she said with her help they could take care of it.
 
Kiyone , first class detective of the Galaxy police. She was with Mihoshi chasing Ryoko down; they came across Ryoko on earth when she was fighting Ayeka.
 
Washu, the greatest scientific genius in the world. She was hired by Ryoko to plan out a few escape routes. She watched as Ryoko inserted the Jurai stone into her head and became a destructive monster even Ayeka could not fight.
 
Tenchi, the boy whom you love to love. Tenchi met Sasami first, then the others when his necklace, given to him by his mother, drop and form into a large sword. Ryoko attacked him and he blocked with the sword causing a large explosion removing the stone from Ryoko's head.
 
Ryo-ohki, the only living Cabbit on earth. She belongs to Sasami. She is always with Sasami.
 
Katsuhito, A.K.A Yosho, Tenchi's grandfather.
 
Nobuyuki, Tenchi's father. Yosho's son in law.
 
These people live in the one tiny house in the middle of nowhere. The main love interest is Tenchi. However, these girls keep putting Tenchi in a spot where it is hard to choose between them. He has been thinking a lot and is trying to choose whom he will take for his bride in the future.