Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi Destiny ❯ Trouble! The Ayeka – Ryoko Alliance. ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: Trouble! The Ayeka - Ryoko Alliance.
 
Authors Notes: Hello people. I know, I know. The last chapter was lame and you probably all know anyway. However, I had to put that to clear my soul. I do not know why. Anyway. Tenchi is now choosing the girls.
 
In the Masaki residence, Sasami made it sound as if about twenty people were in the kitchen all working hard to cook dinner. But alas, she was alone. She was cooking a large meal for nine people. Her, her sister, the three men, the two police, the genius and the pirate. She was also making carrot soup for her cabbit friend. She placed down some cabbage and cut it down into small slices, where she poured them over a pot filled with potatos. She waited and listened to the noise it created. She grabbed some carrots and cut them up, placing them in another pot to cook. She went over, got a meat cutter, and cut up the large slice of chicken on the cutting board. She placed that in the third pot to cook. She took a whiff of the lovely aroma created by the food. She got out nine plates and one bowl. She put on the oven gloves, took away the pot with the potato and cabbage and with a colander, she scooped out the potatos onto the nine plates. They looked like they were glimmering because of the cabbage sprinkled all over them. She took the carrots and scooped them onto the plates. She waited a few more minutes and put the chicken in to finish the dinner.
 
Sasami walked out of the kitchen and placed two plates of food on the table. She walked back and forth from the kitchen and the table; placing two more plated each time. Once all the plates were down, she picked up a hammer and a large gong. She began to bang the gong, jumping up and down yelling,
“Dinner is ready. Come and get it.” Ryo-ohki was the first to respond as she woke up from the sofa and ran over to her bowl and began eating, meowing in approval of the delicious food she was served. Tenchi responded next, followed by Ryoko and Ayeka arguing again.
“Lord Tenchi and I are bound by fate. There is nothing to can say, you demon.” Ayeka yelled at Ryoko.
“Fate? Ha! I've known Tenchi since he was this tiny.” Ryoko replied, using her hands to form a size.
“Yes, well I doubt Tenchi want an old mummy woman for a bride, do you?” Ayeka insulted.
“Oh yeah! Well, I don't think he'd want a butt ugly evil demon princess like you either.” Ryoko spat back.
“Ladies, please. I don't like any of you better than the other.” Tenchi said waving his hands.
“Stay out of this!” Ryoko yelled.
“Yes, Lord Tenchi. We will decide who you like best.” Ayeka agreed. They returned to their argument.
 
Washu exited from he lab, stretching her arms and yawning as she walked towards the main table. Tenchi took a seat at his food and sighed. Sasami pet him on the head.
“You'd think they'd quit, right Tenchi.” Sasami said smiling.
“I wish they would.” Tenchi replied. Washu walked over to the arguing girls.
“What are you girls arguing about now?” She asked. “Cause if it's about who Tenchi likes best, you might as well stop. He likes me better than you two.” She said laughing. Ryoko and Ayeka put on evil faces and punted Washu into LEO. Sasami watch Washu fly.
“Hmmm… guess I'd best put Washu's food on hold and she can heat it up later.” She said. She began to eat. With her chopsticks, she used her right hand to pick things up and her other hand she held under he picked up food to make sure that if she dropped any she would catch it. Everyone began to eat. Ayeka and Ryoko having a competition to see who could eat faster. Yosho and Nobuyuki, Mihoshi and Kiyone all walked in.
“You girls should eat so fast, you'll give yourselves indigestion.” Yosho said.
“Well, it'd keep them quite.” Sasami joked.
“That's it!” Ryoko yelled. “I've had enough. Tenchi! Out of all us girls you have to choose which one of us you want to marry.” She said pointing at Tenchi. Washu flew in.
“Can't miss this.” She said. Ayeka stood up and cleared her through.
“First, we must eliminate the two that are obviously not the ones.” She said.
“Really who are they?” Everyone else asked.
“Only us older mature women are the chosen ones here right now. So the ones that are not in this little choice are Ryo-ohki and Sasami.” Ayeka finished. Sasami gasped.
“Hey Ayeka, that isn't fair on Sasami. She is thirteen now. I think she gets an equal chance.” Washu said.
“Nope, she is my little sister and my decision is final.” Ayeka said strictly. Sasami stood up and began crying. She ran away from the table and up to her room. Everyone stayed in absolute silence. Tenchi slammed his hands on the table and stood up.
“Arrr! Ayeka! That was a horrible thing to do!” He said.
“But the fact remains she is too young to get into a relationship. Besides, she won't win anyway.” Ayeka said.
“ARRR!!! That is it! I nominate Ayeka!” Tenchi said pointing at Ayeka frowning.
“You've chosen me to be you bride, Tenchi?” Ayeka asked in joy.
“No! I nominate you out! I don't love you.” Tenchi said. He headed toward Sasami's room to comfort her. Ayeka stood there like a statue. Like she really became stone and was about to shatter.
“Now, that was harsh. And I feel somewhat sorry for Ayeka. I mean, I knew I was going to win and she was going to lose but, not like that.” Ryoko said.
“Don't declare victory yet, Ryoko. You still have us to `deal with.'” Washu said. Ayeka walked towards the back door and left towards the pond.
 
Inside they heard her crying.
“He shouldn't have done that.” Mihoshi said.
“Yeah, that was harsh.” Kiyone added.
“Who? Who goes next?” Washu asked.
“Who do you think Kiyone?” Mihoshi asked.
“I think… maybe you.” Kiyone said.
“That's mean. I think it'll be Washu next.” Mihoshi said.
“I think Mihoshi.” Ryoko said.
“Hey!” Mihoshi yelled.
“Well, what about you Washu?” Yosho asked.
“Not sure.” Washu said taking a bite out of a piece of bread. “But, if I had to choose. I'd place my bet's on Ryoko.” Washu stood and went to her lab.
 
The next morning was a little different from usual. Sasami did not even get up this time. Ayeka stayed in her room also. Ryoko was on the couch. Nobuyuki was scolding Tenchi, who would not have it. Yosho was talking with Washu, who was cooking breakfast. Mihoshi and Kiyone were on patrol, which was the same. Tenchi walked away from his father. Ayeka walked out of her room and immediately went outside. She stood looking at her tree.
 
Tenchi walked up to Ryoko. She looked at him.
“What is it, Tenchi?” She asked.
“I'm sorry to have to do this, but…” Tenchi started. Ryoko got up. “You're… not the one I love. I'm sorry.” Ryoko's world shattered around her. She blinked, trying to take in what he just said. She began to cry a bit and teleported out to the same tree. Ayeka saw her crying.
“Nominated second I see.” She said.
“Damn it!” Ryoko cursed. “How? How could he not choose me?”
“I felt the same way.” Ayeka replied.
“Ayeka…” Ryoko started.
“Yes, Ryoko?” Ayeka asked.
“Let's team up, find out who Tenchi loves… and kill her.” Ryoko offered. She teleported down to Ayeka and put her hand out. Ayeka waited a while and then shook her hand…
 
…A Destructive Alliance was made.