Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi Destiny ❯ Birth a Virgin! ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 9: Birth a Virgin!
 
A week later, Sasami walked out of the lab. She waked past Ryoko with grave fear in her eyes. She ran upstairs. She walked into Tenchi's room. Ryo-ohki followed. She meowed.
“Oh, Ryo-ohki. Come on… I cannot take it anymore. I want to go home.” Sasami said, she got a chair and placed it next to the wardrobe. She stood on it and pulled down a large suitcase. She began to pack her things in it.
 
After she had finished, she opened the window.
“Ryo-ohki. Take me home.” She cried. Ryo-ohki leaped out of the window, turned into her ship form, and sucked Sasami up into her. Sasami and the suitcase were in the ship. Sasami wiped her tears away. “Go, Ryo-ohki. Back to Jurai.” She cried. Ryo-ohki took off into space.
 
Tenchi ran out.
“Sasami! Don't run away.” He yelled. He turned to Ryoko and Ayeka.
“Now look what you both have done. You made her run away.” He yelled at them. They looked at the floor, knowing it was their fault. Washu ran out.
“Tenchi!!!” She yelled.
“What is it, Washu?” Tenchi asked.
“We have to get Sasami back here right now. She'll give birth any second.” Washu warned.
“Any Second!!!” Tenchi yelled.
“Good thing I came after all.” Nagi said. “Ken-ohki!!!” Ken-ohki jumped into the sky and transformed into a ship. Nagi, Washu and Tenchi were sucked up into him.
 
Sasami fell out of the chair, she was holding onto her belly for dear life. She screamed at the pain flowing around her waist. Her eyes watered like crazy.
“Oh no! Tenchi, help me.” She cried.
 
Ken-ohki flew towards the pitch-black ship. Ken-ohki meowed to Ryo-ohki, who replied by meowing back. A large ship appeared out of nowhere and shot at Ken-ohki.
“Let the girl give birth on her own.” The demon woman said. “She won't learn if everyone does things for her.” The ship continued to fire. Tenchi transformed and became his Jurian warrior form. He vanished and appeared on the demon ship.
“Come on! Lets fight!” He said, he activated the light hawk sword.
“Fine by me.” The demon activated her own sword and attacked.
 
Ken-ohki arrived at Ryo-ohki. Washu teleported onto Ryo-ohki. She ran over to Sasami, who had passed out because of the overwhelming pain of birth. She was still a virgin, making it more painful. Washu ran over.
“Sasami… Sasami. Oh no. She's dying.” Washu said. “Ryo-ohki, Go to earth, immediately.” Washu ordered. Ryo-ohki raced back towards earth.
 
Tenchi clashed swords with the demon. She flew back and Tenchi raced forward. The demon summoned the Ship to shoot down Ryo-ohki.
 
The ship fired at Ryo-ohki. All the bullets were about to hit when Ken-ohki flew in their path and span, taking all the damage from the missiles. Ken-ohki roared in pain.
“Ken-ohki, return fire.” Nagi ordered. Ken-ohki shot back.
 
Ryo-ohki returned to earth. Washu vanished and reappeared outside the ship She was holding Sasami. She ran into the house and straight for her lab. Ryo-ohki followed. Sasami was placed on the same hover bed as before. Washu placed this machine on Sasami's nose and mouth, which made sure she stayed asleep. Another machine began to cut her belly open.
 
Tenchi flew into the side wall of the ship, He evaded flying beams of explosive light and ran across the ship wall. He leaped off, colliding swords with the demon. He cut right through the sword and straight through her.
 
The ship stopped firing upon Ken-ohki. The demon turned to face Tenchi.
“Guess you are a great warrior.” The demon died. Tenchi was teleported onto Ken-ohki.
“Come on, lets go back to the earth.” Nagi said.
 
Washu has her rubber gloves on. She reached into Sasami's open stomach and lifted out baby Yugi. A machine cut the cord binding her to Sasami. The machine then began to repair the damage it caused to Sasami's stomach. Washu ran and dropped Yugi into a green liquid container.
“There we go.” She said. Yugi sank carefully down to the bottom.
 
Sasami soon woke up after she was all healed up. She sat up. Her belly size was normal.
“Washu! Where is she? Where is my baby?” Sasami asked.
“She's just washing off.” Washu said. She then drained the liquid from the container. After it was all gone, Yugi cried. Washu opened the door to the container and walked in. She picked up Yugi and with a towel, dried her off carefully. She then wrapped her up and walked towards Sasami.
“Here you go.” Washu said. She handed Sasami her baby.
“Yugi.” Sasami said. Tenchi ran in.
“Sasami…” He said, he walked over to her. Yugi was giggling in Sasami's arms and fidgeting a lot. Tenchi turned Sasami's head with his hand and kissed her on the lips. Sasami closed her eyes and kissed him back, holding Yugi tighter. The broke apart. They then heard some tiny meowing, lots of it. The looked over in the corner and Ryo-ohki was there with a bunch of kibbits (Kitten-Rabbits)
“Ryo-ohki had babies too.” Sasami said. “They're so cute, all brown and white.” Sasami laughed. She kissed little Yugi on her forehead.
 
~~~Four Years Later~~~
 
Hiya, Sasami here. It has been four long years since I gave birth to Yugi. Well, actually since Washu pulled Yugi out of me, literally. A few days after that, Ryoko went to live the life of a pirate again. Mihoshi and Kiyone chased her down and my sister went to rule Jurai. I stayed with my beloved Tenchi. Washu stayed too, saying she is an experienced mother and we could use all the help we could get. As for Nagi, she stayed around too. I mean, she cannot go anywhere if Ken-ohki refuses to leave his children.
 
Anyway, Recently they have all come back. All of them. As for me. I never left. My daughter and best friend Yugi lives here now. So I can't go. Speaking of Yugi…
 
“Mommy, Mommy.” Yugi called. Sasami walked out of the house. A large monster stood grown out of the pond.
“Yugi! What did I say about making weapons of mase destruction in the garden?” Sasami asked.
“Sowwy mommy.” Yugi replied. Sasami's Jurian symbol on her head glowed and the monster vanished.
 
That is us. Yugi goes in for a weekly check-up with Washu, so she can study her powers. I still haven't forgiven Ayeka and Ryoko for what they did to me, and why should I? Well, Anyway. I hoped you enjoy this little saga. Bye for now…
 
*FIN*