Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi Destiny ❯ Rivals and Lovers… ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 9: Rivals and Lovers…
 
3 months later, Sasami made a full recovery and was round in the belly. She moaned an awful lot because of the lack of blood. Washu was generating new blood from some of Sasami's to put back into Sasami. Sasami was cooking dinner. She was hungry, the food didn't help either. She gave Ryo-ohki a carrot and began to cut up cabbage and crack eggs. Ryoko was lounging on the sofa watching corny soaps. Ayeka was in the corner, moping again. Washu came out of the Lab. Mihoshi was sleeping outside under the hot sun. Kiyone was putting her money together. Tenchi was working out. Nobuyuki was reading his paper. Washu walked over to Sasami.
“Sasami, I need to borrow you for a few minutes.” She said.
“Okay, the food can cook itself, but only for 5 minutes.” Sasami said. “Ryo-ohki you eat that carrot and only that one.” Sasami strictly ordered.
“5 minutes is plenty enough.” Washu said. “Come with me.” Washu took Sasami into the lab.
 
“Sasami, Please lie down on that bed.” Washu asked. Sasami reluctantly agreed. Washu got out some objects in each hand. In her left hand it looked like cream and an iron and in the right I was a large needle.
“What are those for?” Sasami asked. Washu placed them all on a hovering table. Washu grabbed the needle. She began typing on the keyboard. Suddenly Sasami's right hand went numb. “What are you doing?”
“I'm putting some more blood into your body, to give you more energy to sustain the baby. And then I am going to look to see how Yugi is doing.” Washu explained.
 
Four and a half minutes later Sasami walked out of Washu lab. She walked into the kitchen, a carrot was missing.
“Ryo-ohki! What did I…” Sasami started walked round the back of the table. She saw a white cabbit. “Oh… It's Ken-ohki.” Sasami said. “That mean's Nagi is here too.” Sasami went to finish her cooking.
 
Twenty minutes later, it was all done with two extra plates of food. One for Ken-ohki and the other for Nagi. Sasami laid the table.
“Dinner is ready.” She yelled. Banging the usual gong.
 
“You have no right to be here.” Ryoko yelled.
“I have perfect right to be here. It's not illegal.” Nagi replied. Ayeka walked out.
“Please girls, don't fight.” She said. Sasami came out.
“Hi, Nagi. I made you some dinner if you want it.” She said. Nagi looked at her and was shocked.
“Are you… pregnant?” She asked.
“Yep.” Sasami replied smiling.
“Heh… by the looks of you Ayeka, you're not a mother yet.” Nagi said.
“But I…” Ayeka was about to speak.
“Who's the father?” Nagi asked.
“Um… there isn't one.” Sasami replied.
“What?” Nagi asked.
“It's a reincarnation.” Sasami said. “Come on, dinner is getting cold.”
 
Everyone was around the table eating; the two cats were eating next to each other just beside the table.
“So, Nagi. How long are you staying?” Tenchi asked, Nagi ate a piece of meat. She swallowed.
“Just a few weeks, if you don't mind. I'm taking a vacation.” Nagi replied.
“That is fine.” Yosho said.
“Yeah, the more the merrier.” Said Nobuyuki.
“Stay as long as you want, Nagi.” Sasami joyfully spoke.
“Thank you.” Nagi replied.
“And because you've come so suddenly and making it such a nice surprise, you won't have to pay this mouths house fee.” Sasami said.
“House fee?” Nagi asked.
“Yeah, apart from me, Tenchi, Grandfather and Nabuyuki, everyone has to pay a house fee to keep the bills paid.” Sasami explained.
“Why don't you have to pay?” Nagi asked.
“Because I do all the work, apart from Tenchi.” Sasami answered.
“Why doesn't Yosho or Nobuyuki have to?” Nagi asked.
“Because they live here, silly. This is their home mostly. We like freeloaders. So, I arranged that everyone must pay the fee to stay living here. And I pay it through cooking, cleaning and just about all those other jobs.” Sasami explained.
“I see.” Nagi finished her food. “Thank you very much it was delicious.” Nagi said. Tenchi spoke up.
“Since you'll be staying with us, you can have the room Ryoko is sleeping in and she can go with Ayeka till you go home, okay?” Ryoko looked over.
“Fine by me. A room is a room.” Ryoko said. “Although I would like to sleep with you, Tenchi.” Sasami got angry.
“Ryoko…” She said.
“What? I know he'd love it too.” Ryoko said. She vanished and appeared behind Tenchi on his left. She wrapped her arms around him. “Come on, Tenchi. Let's go and make love in those beds right now.”
“Ryoko! Let me go!” Tenchi yelled. Sasami stood up and ran over to them. She began to pull on Ryoko's arm.
“Let him go. He's mine!” Sasami yelled. Ryoko got annoyed by Sasami pulling on her, forgetting 2 things, Ryoko blasted Sasami. Sasami flew across the room and her butt collided with the window ledge leading into the kitchen. She flipped backwards and cracked her head on the kitchen side. Nagi jumped up and ran into the kitchen. Sasami was out cold and blood was pouring from her head. Nagi rushed over and lifted Sasami. Washu ran in.
“Oh no!” She said. She had this weird device that was beeping rapidly. “We need to hurry. Yugi and Sasami's lives are in danger. Nagi, help me get Sasami into my lab.
 
Tenchi slapped Ryoko twice.
“What is wrong with you, Ryoko! She is pregnant and still thirteen. Are you trying to kill her?”
“Sorry, I forgot. It's just, I'm used to Ayeka doing that.” Ryoko said.
“So, you blasted my sister because you thought it was me?” Ayeka asked.
“You two are one and the same, both evil. If Sasami dies, Ryoko. I'll kill you.” Tenchi yelled as he ran into the lab.
 
“How is she?” He asked.
“Not good, but luckily Sasami will survive.” Washu said.
“What about the baby?” Tenchi asked.
“The only way I can save Yugi is by speeding up her growth in Sasami's belly. Only it will bring the birthday closer.” Washu said.
“Do it.” Tenchi said.
“There is a chance Yugi will not survive.” Washu said.
“Yeah, but it's not likely she'll survive this either.” Tenchi said.
“Good point.” Washu began the procedure. Sasami's belly began to enlarge until it looked as if it was about to pop like a giant zit. Then it stopped. Washu hastily got the equipment to cheek on Yugi and used it. She sighed in relief.
“Yugi's fine.” Washu said. Nagi and Tenchi also sighed in relief. Sasami woke up.
“What… what's going on… AHH! I'm huge!” She yelled as she saw her belly.
“Sasami, rest. I need to put more blood into you. The machine did it's job, now I finish it up.” Washu said. Sasami rested.
“Tenchi… what happened?” Sasami said, she was crying.
“It… doesn't matter, as long as you're safe.” Tenchi replied. He kissed her on the head and rubbed her stomach. Sasami fell asleep.