Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi Destiny ❯ The Demon strikes again ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 8: The Demon strikes again.
 
It was morning; Tenchi woke up and looked to his left side to see Sasami sleeping comfortably.
 
(By the way. Sasami was upset because of Ayeka and Tenchi slept with her, but they did NOT make out or have sex or something like that, so stop thinking that.)
 
Tenchi slowly crept out of the bed and laid the cover over her gently. He then crept out of the room and closed the door behind him. He then walked quietly downstairs.
“Oh, good morning Tenchi.” Washu said. Tenchi spelt a strange aroma.
“Is that fish?” Tenchi asked.
“Yes, it is. Sasami didn't get up, so I'm cooking my own breakfast.” Washu said. “But you can have some too because you've got to go out for work.” Washu offered.
“Thanks, but I'll just put in a ready made meal.” Tenchi said.
“That's fine with me.” Washu said, she finished her cooking and took her food into her lab. Tenchi began to cook his food. The smell crept out of the microwave.
“Sasami, whatever you cooking sure smells good… oh Tenchi.” Ryoko said.
“Sasami is still sleeping, so I'm making breakfast for myself. I've put some instant soup over there for everyone else to cook.” Tenchi said. Washu walked out of the lab. She quickly made a drink for herself.
“Why isn't Sasami doing it?” Ryoko asked. Washu put the cup down and walked over to Ryoko. She bashed her on the head.
“Silly girl! Sasami is expecting a baby, she cannot do everything all the time. She needs more rest than any of us.” Washu said. “Make some instant soup for now. I'm sure Sasami will want to cook dinner. Don't be so dependant on pregnant girls.” Washu said, Ryoko rubbed her head. Washu grabbed her drink and walked back into the lab. The microwave went ding. Tenchi grabbed his food and walked by Ryoko.
“I'll share it with you, it's too much for a breakfast, and it saves you from cooking your own.” Tenchi said.
“Really?” Ryoko said, overjoyed.
“Yeah, but you feed yourself and I will feed me. Okay?” Tenchi said.
“Deal.” Ryoko replied. They sat at the table and had breakfast while watching some love soap.
 
Sasami was walking down the stairs. She saw Tenchi and Ryoko. Ryoko somehow had her head on his shoulder without him noticing. Sasami grew red in the face.
“Tenchi! What are you two doing!” She called. Tenchi looked.
“Ah! Ryoko, what are you doing?” He asked.
“Well, you didn't seem to mind.” Ryoko said lifting her head. Tenchi stood up.
“You can eat the rest. I'm going to work.” He said. Then he left. Sasami watched him go.
“Tenchi…” Sasami quickly ran downstairs and packed him a lunch. Then she ran outside to get him. “Tenchi… you… you're forgetting this…” She said getting her energy back.
“Sasami, you shouldn't run.” Tenchi walked over to her. She stood up straight. Tenchi place his left hand on her belly. “This little thing is fragile, you must handle with care. I know I'm probably being over protective, but someone has to, right? We don't want anything to happen to Yugi now do we.” Sasami giggled and she placed her hands on his hand, causing him to push a bit harder.
“She's not too big yet.” Sasami said. Tenchi let her go. “Don't forget your lunch.” Sasami said, smiling with her eye closed. Tenchi took his lunch.
“Thanks, love.” He said and his kissed her on the lips for a few seconds before going off to work. Sasami jumped up and down in happiness. She walked back inside. Ryoko looked like she was plotting something. Sasami walked over to her. Something appeared.
 
Tenchi was going up to the farms when he heard an explosion back at the house. He dropped his stuff he picked up and ran home. The side of the house was smoking and the panoramic view windows were smashed. Tenchi ran over to the house, he heard crying. He ran over to where it was coming from. Sasami was on the floor with her left arm bleeding as ever. Her face had a nasty gash in it, which bled. Tenchi lofted her head and body.
“Sasami, what happened? Are you alright?” Tenchi asked in concern.
“Yugi… what about Yugi.” Sasami asked with more concern than Tenchi had for her. Tenchi lifted Sasami up. He walked inside. Ryoko stood there with her sword out.
“Damn it, where'd she go?” Ryoko asked herself.
“Ryoko, what'd you do?” Tenchi yelled.
“M… Me? It wasn't me, it was that demon.” Ryoko said.
“Forget it, I haven't time for this.” Tenchi said, he ran into Washu's lab. “Washu!” He yelled.
“What?” Washu asked. She came out of her area. “Oh my god! What happened?” She asked running over. She clicked her fingers and this hoverbed appeared out of nowhere. “Put her on that.”
“I've no idea what happened.” Tenchi said, placing crying Sasami down. Washu was typing at her keyboard. “I came back after hearing an explosion and Sasami was outside like this, and the house was smoking, with all the windows smashed.” Tenchi explained.
“She was blown up.” Washu said. “I've got good news and bad news.”
“What's the bad news?” Tenchi asked worried.
“Sasami has lost a lot of blood and will need even more rest if she is to recover. That bed has blocked and healed the cuts and wounds she has.” Washu said.
“And the good?” Tenchi asked.
“The baby is just fine.” Washu said. “Now, leave Sasami here… my dimension portal is the safest place she'll be till she recovers.”