Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi Destiny ❯ Ayeka’s evil side ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 7: Ayeka's evil side.
 
It has been a month since Sasami got pregnant. She was showing a bit, and she made sure she did. She was so proud to be having a baby that she made sure everyone paid some attention. She wore thin clothing to show the bump she was growing. Everyone knew she was trying for attention.
 
Ryoko and Ayeka were outside next to the pond. Ayeka sighed.
“Do you think she is trying to hard?” Ayeka asked.
“What do you mean?” Ryoko asked in reply.
“Well, Sasami is almost acting like nothing has changed. Apart from her showing of her stomach, she's carrying Yugi in, she is still doing all the cooking, cleaning, washing up, sweeping, dusting, and is hardly getting any rest.” Ayeka explained.
“I suppose. Well, not everything has changed and it doesn't have to.” Ryoko said.
“Of course it does. Sasami is an expectant mother. She needs more rest and with her working most of the day everyday, she isn't getting it.” Ayeka said.
“Well, if she works to hard, she'll miscarry.” Ryoko said.
“There are some benefits to that.” Ayeka said.
“Yeah, Yugi will be gone…” Ryoko started.
“And Sasami won't go through child birth.” Ayeka finished. Tenchi walked up from behind them.
“You two are so cruel.” He said. They turned around.
“What do you mean?” Ayeka said.
“You want Sasami to have a miscarriage.” Tenchi asked.
“Yes, we do.” Ryoko replied.
“The baby has grown a months worth. With the way Sasami is working, if she miscarries, it will be around about the fifth month.” Tenchi said.
“Your point is?” Ryoko asked.
“She'll go through a similar pain as childbirth but lose a lot more blood. Ever think of that. You girls are unbelievable.” Tenchi said. He walked towards the fields to work.
“I never thought of that.” Ayeka said.
“Changing your mind?” Ryoko said.
“What are you joking? I'll make her miscarry before then.” Ayeka laughed evilly.
 
Sasami was in the kitchen she was holding her stomach, which growled.
“Hah…” She moaned. “So much food, but I can't eat any. Yugi, you sure do like your food.” She joked. She began to cut up the carrots. She heard a cute meow behind her.
“Hmm…” Sasami said. She picked up a carrot from the pile she had for dinner. She turned around and knelt down to her cabbit friend.
“Here.” She said, handing Ryo-ohki the carrot. “This should last you till dinner, k?” She said. She stood back up and returned to her cooking.
 
Ayeka walked in. She was in a tracksuit.
“Hey, Sasami.” She said. “I've noticed we've not been exercising lately and may be out of shape. Care to join me for a little run?” She asked. `Sasami has always listened to me, she won't refuse this opportunity to be with me.' Ayeka thought.
“No thanks.” Sasami replied.
“What?” Ayeka said. “But Sasami, you become unfit and overweight.” Ayeka said, trying to convince her little sister.
“I said no.” Sasami strictly stated. Ayeka walked up behind Sasami.
“But… I am concerned about you.” Slap! Sasami had turned and brought her hand across Ayeka's face.
“I'm PREGNANT!” Sasami yelled. “And I am cooking dinner. “HAVE RESPECT!” Sasami yelled louder. “Why are you so keen on me having a miscarriage? GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!!!” Sasami yelled, pointing to the exit. Ayeka turned her face away from Sasami. She then looked back at her. Her brows were down in a angry way. She had a large frown on. Ayeka the slapped Sasami across her left cheek, then her right and repeated it seven times.
“Sasami, behave.” Ayeka said. Sasami rubbed her red cheeks. They throbbed with pain. Sasami's eyes were filled with tears. Ayeka breathed in deeply. A hand touched her shoulder. She turned around.
“L… Lord Tenchi?” She said. Tenchi's face was red with anger.
“Get out of my house.” He said calmly.
“But…” Ayeka started.
“I SAID GET OUT!!!” Tenchi yelled. Ayeka's eyes filled with tears. She ran past Tenchi and saw all the others were there too. She ran past them and out of the house. Tenchi walked over to Sasami, who was on the brink of tears.
“Are you alright, Sasami?” Tenchi asked soothingly. Sasami then burst into tears and Tenchi held her closely. “It's okay, Sasami. It's okay.” He said.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
It was late, the sun had set and it was dark. Ayeka was still outside since Tenchi threw her out.
“Oh, heavens of Earth and Jurai. Why are you punishing me?” She said. A voice crept up from behind her.
“They're not punishing you, Ayeka. I am.” He said. Ayeka turned around.
“Lord Tenchi. You have to give me another chance.” She said.
“Why?” He asked.
“Because I know you love me.” Ayeka replied.
“No I don't.” Tenchi looked at the flowers to his left. “I thought I did once, but ever since you and Ryoko decided to force my opinions open, I figured it all out.” Tenchi said.
“Figured… what out?” Ayeka asked.
“To you and Ryoko, no matter how you felt, it was still all a big competition to see who could impress me the most. Nevertheless, you never impressed me at all. It was an itch, a really annoying itch that no matter how much I scratched it, it wouldn't go away. Then when you sent Sasami up the stairs crying, without any remorse or feeling or any knowledge of the fact that she had just about an equal chance of my love as any other girl, I realised that out of all the girls in the house, she was the one who cared for me the most. Washu used me for her experiments, Mihoshi wasn't smart enough to know what true love was, Ryoko was always grabbing onto me, Kiyone was always going on about getting promoted and you… you kept competing against Ryoko for me. And why should I give you another chance Ayeka. You are evil. Not evil like take over the world evil, more like a nasty piece of work. For a Jurai royal princess, you sure don't act it.” Ayeka was beginning to cry.
“Please, Tenchi. Let me live with you.” Ayeka cried.
“Let you live with me? TELL ME WHY I SHOULD!” Tenchi yelled. “I thought you was a nice person, but you not. First, you forced me into deciding whom I love, and then you instantly counted Sasami out, even though she had as much chance as you. You forbid her to be with me. Then you forbid her to help a friend in need, who was dying right in front of her eyes. How would you feel! Sasami was devastated. Her first friend apart from us that she met on earth was dying with her by her side. She cried. Then she found some hope when Yugi told her she could come back with her help and you try to stop her because Sasami would have a baby before you. Not only that, you slap her in the kitchen because she told you she did not want to go for a run. She was there crying in my arms for the next hour BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO MAKE SURE SHE LOST THE BABY! TELL ME WHY I SHOULD LET YOU INTO THIS HOUSEHOLD ANYMORE!” Tenchi yelled. Ayeka was crying hard, never before had Tenchi been so angry, and at her. “Ayeka! I never thought someone like you could stoop so low. You lucky I'm a nice person. I'll give you one more chance, Ayeka. But if you do anything to upset Sasami or endanger her baby, you'll be out of this place before you can say `I'm sorry.' Got it?” Tenchi strictly told Ayeka. Ayeka nodded.
“Y… Y… Yes, L… Lord Tenchi.” Ayeka said, trying to stop crying.
“Good, I'm going to have Sasami clean her stuff out of your room. She is going to sleep in my bedroom from now on, just to make sure you don't try to pull anything to kill Yugi. And I'm going to put that seal back on.” Tenchi said turning around.
“What? What seal?” Ayeka asked.
“The one where you have to knock before entering. And it has to be open from the other side. You know, the one where only I can get into the bedroom. I'm going to have Washu let Sasami be able to enter whenever she feels like it.” Tenchi started walked back towards the house. “Now, come inside before you freeze.” He said softly. Ayeka walked into the house, completely humiliated and ashamed.