Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi's True Love ❯ Rebirth ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tenchi's True Love

Part One: The Rebirth

The food was passed around the table; all the girls were eagerly shoving their faces with food. Tenchi sighed as he watched them; even Kyonne seemed to be eating hurriedly. Since Mihoshi and her had moved out, they must not be getting any food. His eyes wandered around the table, Sasami was feeding Ryo-Ohki carrots, watching the small cabbit hop up attempting to grab it out of her hands, the cabbit meowed happily when it got the carrots in her paws and began to munch happily on it. Sasami giggled and went back to eat her own food. To his left sat Ayeka, she was attempting to eat like a lady because she was of a royal bloodline. To his right say Ryoko, eagerly stuffing her face with rice and fish. Finally Tenchi's eyes wandered to the newly reborn Sakuya. His eyes softened as soon as they hit her, she was quietly looking at her bowl, not wanting to look up at him or any of the other girls. Sakuya was once Yugi, a small child bent on killing Tenchi and his extended family. Yugi created Sakuya as a shadow of herself to get close to Tenchi and split him from the rest of the girls, making them easy to kill. Her plan failed when Tenchi stopped her and Washu placed her in a kind of stasis, allowing her body to grow from a child to a young woman, or back to the woman Tenchi fell in love with. While she was in stasis, Washu taught her the difference between right and wrong, not to mention advance math and physics. Yugi grew up to become a beautiful young girl with the brain of a genius. They tried to call her Yugi when she first awoken, but she insisted on them calling her Sakuya, so they did, she was happy. Tenchi had proclaimed his love for her before they found the truth out about her. Out of all the girls at the table, he knew that she loved him, truly, madly, and deeply. Tenchi stood up quickly and left the table, he walked out the kitchen door and out into the cool night air.

Ryoko looked up, noodles hanging out of his mouth

"What's with him?"

Ayeka placed a hand on her mouth as she spoke

"It is probably your table manners, Ryoko"

"What does that mean??" Ryoko slammed her hands down on the table; the former space pirate had a terribly fast temper

"It means you eat like a pig Ryoko" Ayeka also stood up

Sparks flew from both their eyes as Ryoko charged up an energy attack. Ayeka was charging up her own attack as her shield logs came around her, sparking their own special energy. Mihoshi stood up attempting to break them up, tears streaming down her face.

"Please you two stop, don't fight at the table"

The both turned on her

"You stay out of this"

Mihoshi slumped back to her seat whining as she slumped next to Kyonne

"Why are they always mean to me, Kyonne"

Kyonne sighed as she dropped her chopsticks

"Because you are a bubblehead Mihoshi"

"Aww Kyonne..." Mihoshi began to sob

The fight between Ryoko and Ayeka began to heat up as Sasami quietly cleared the table, Ryo-Ohki following her closely on her heels, thinking hopefully she could get another carrot. No one saw Sakuya stand and walk outside.

Tenchi walked down the edge of the lake, he could hear the cries of the girls inside. He sighed softly; those two were always fighting so it got kind of old really quick. He sat down on a bench and watched the moonlight twinkle off the top of the lake. It was the most beautiful sight.

"Why did you leave?" A sweet voice said behind him. He turned to see Sakuya standing behind him. The moonlight shimmered off her hair. She came over and sat next to him, but not really close.

"I really needed to get some air"

"What's wrong Tenchi?"

Tenchi smiled and shook his head sadly

"Nothing Sakuya, how do you feel today"

Sakuya smiled at him

"I'm getting some of my old memories back"

Tenchi smiled sadly

"Washu really did some good work with you"

Sakuya inched closer to him, feeling a bit cold. Tenchi took off his coat and draped it over her shoulders. She laid her head down on his shoulder. Tenchi's heart panged out from past memories, the nights at the beach, the walks, talks of their futures. A single tear came down from his eye.

"Why are you crying Tenchi?"

"No reason, I'm remembering some old times with you"

Sakuya sighed and raised up and kissed him lightly on the mouth

"I remember those time too, Tenchi"

Tenchi was taking back by shock. Could it be, she finally remembered him??

He looked back down at her, only to see her smiling back up at him. SHE DID REMEMBER HIM.

"Sakuya, are you really back?"

"I was never gone Tenchi, I wanted to see if you still cared about me like that"

Tenchi smiled happily and bent down and kissed her again, tears of joy streaming down his face. It was perfect again; he had his perfect life again. The blasts were getting louder as it seemed the girls got closer and closer to them. Sakuya sat back up quickly, Tenchi began to hear the wails of his two year old daughter, he stood slowly, knowing that he had to go to her, but not wanting to leave Sakuya, he was torn between the responsibilities of being a father and to the girl he loved.

"Sakuya, I have to go..."

Sakuya nodded, smiling happily at him

"I know, the baby calls"

"Those two, I swear, I have told them thousands of times, no fighting after Mayuka goes to bed. It takes her so long to fall asleep"

Sakuya stood and nodded

"Tenchi I understand. If you want I will go and help you put her back to sleep"

Tenchi smiled

"Ok, then we better go"

He slipped his hand into his own as they walked back to the house. Smoke began to waft out from the door. Tenchi looked around at the destruction, the table was overturned and Ryoko had Ayeka pinned to the floor

"Ryoko, knock it off!! You have woken up Mayuka"

Ryoko's eyes were red until she heard Tenchi yell at her, the turned back to her normal gold eyes.

"I'm sorry Tenchi," she said as she released Ayeka

"So am I Lord Tenchi" Ayeka said, coughing as she stood

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" The cries of a baby wafted down the stairs.

"I'm coming honey, you two clean up this mess"

The girls stared at him but nodded reluctantly as they quickly grabbed brooms and began to sweep hurriedly. Tenchi shook his head slightly at the two of them.

"Dayeeee" these cries had a force behind them. Tenchi took off up the stairs taking them two at a time. Sakuya stayed behind to watch the girls for a moment before she turned and followed Tenchi. She stood at the door to Tenchi and Mayuka's room. What she saw made her blush, Tenchi holding his baby girl up to his chest, Mayuka clung to his shirt, burying her face in to his shoulder. Tenchi slowly rocked her around the room, humming softly. The child's eyes were wide as she looked around the room.

"Big boom, big boom. Scare 'yuka" She said as her eyes slowly drooped down, her purple hair was tied p in pigtails. He looked down at them; Ayeka must have done it before she put her to bed. She closed her eyes as Tenchi rocked around the room

"I know they scared you honey, it will be ok. Daddy's here"

The child rubbed her head in Tenchi's shirt and sighed softly. Soon she was blinking slowly as sleep took over her instincts. Sakuya walked in and placed a hand on the child's back, rubbing it softly.

"She is beautiful Tenchi. She has the eyes like her father"

Tenchi blushed

"Well when Washu brought her back, normal, not like her evil old self. I could see parts of me in her. She IS my daughter"

"I know Tenchi, I know."

Sakuya smiled, she knew that Tenchi hadn't had sex with anyone, and she knew that Mayuka was a genetic breeding. But half of her was Tenchi, and Tenchi loved her to the end of time.

Tenchi moved slowly, Mayuka's eyes closed finally as Tenchi moved. Tenchi turned and smiled at Sakuya. Sakuya smiled at Tenchi as she leaned up and kissed her.

"You are a wonderful father Tenchi"

Tenchi blushed slightly

"Thank you, but she needs a mother Sakuya"

Sakuya blushed deeply

"What are you saying Tenchi?"

Tenchi turned back and laid Mayuka back in her crib, pulling her cover up to her chin. The sleeping child never felt the transfer, she moved her hand up and looked for her teddy, Tenchi placed it in her hands. Mayuka latched onto it, pulling it close to her, sighing softly. He turned back to Sakuya, putting his hand in his pocket

"Sakuya, I am Tenchi Masaki, crown prince of the planet Jurai. I will be the king there one day, but I want to keep my life here. I don't have a king in me; I cant be a ruler of a planet I don't know. I have a daughter who only knows Earth, I have a life here. I want you in that life. I thought I had lost you before. Sakuya will you marry me?"

Sakuya blushed a deep red, standing before the man-boy

"Tenchi, I tried to kill you and your entire family"

Tenchi walked up and took her hand

"I know that, I saw the love you have. I see the real Sakuya; you're not evil anymore. You are the one I choose"

Sakuya looked up, tears streaming down her face

"Yes Tenchi."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I will marry you"

Tenchi grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him, kissing her passionately.

"You have made me the happiest man in the world," he said hugging her. Sakuya nodded

"You have made me so happy" she kissed his cheek

Mayuka stirred and whined softly

"Dayee" Tenchi turned quickly to see Mayuka standing behind them

"Mayuka should be sleepy now"

"Why dayee crying?"

"I'm happy, baby"

"Oh" Mayuka fell back down and soon was back asleep. Tenchi smiled at her but turned his attention back to Sakuya. Sakuya had a worried look on her face

"What's wrong?"

"What are we going to tell the girls?"

Tenchi smiled at her

"You leave them up to me"

Tenchi pulled her close to him and hugged her. Behind them the beautiful sounds of a sleeping child. Below them the heard the fights start up again, the constant explosions and fighting were all normal to them now.

It was a home...

__________________________________________________________ _______

Ahh this is an ongoing fic that I have been wanting to do for some time now. If you like give me the heads up and I will continue it. Hell I'll continue it if you don't like it, but I want to hear your thoughts directing them to my email Xman00Aoa@aol.com. And give it a good review.

Next part: How well do the girls take Tenchi's announcement? Wait and find out

I remain

X