Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ Start Of The Fight ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 15

Back At the tournament.

"I'm sorry folks, but it seems like most of our competitors have left the arena." Said the announcer nervously, in front of an angry mob of people sitting around the tournament stands. Of course, this led people to scream questions at the announcer, and throwing anything they had to their disposal at him as well.

Just then, Mr. Satan walked into the arena, and whispered his idea of having a battle royal...

***

"Hey Aeka?" Asked Ryoko, trying to received Aeka's attention.

"What is it Ryoko?" Asked Aeka, as she walked up to Ryoko.

"Why don't we go ahead of the others, secretly, and destroy the egg concealing that monster?" Whispered Ryoko.

"You mean me and you?" Said Aeka whilst pointing to herself and Ryoko.

"Yes, while that Dabura character is distracted by Goku, we go and destroy Babadi, and the egg," whispered Ryoko.

"But, why not just tell the others that we're going?" Whispered Aeka.

"If we do, I'm sure Goku and Tenchi will try to stop us, or Mihoshi might say something out loud, like she always does, and give us away to Babidi," whispered Ryoko.

"Well, all right I guess it would be a better solution, than just barging in altogether," said Aeka.

"While everyone else is paying attention to the fight, I will phase us to where Babidi is." Whispered Ryoko.

"Hey, what are you two talking about?" Asked Tenchi suspiciously.

"Oh were not talking bout much right Aeka...," said Ryoko while looking at Aeka, but Aeka wasn't paying attention. She was looking at her surroundings. When Ryoko didn't receive an answer she lightly jabbed Aeka in the stomach.

"Right Aeka!"screamed Ryoko, which got Aeka's attention.

"Right Ryoko," said Aeka, as she stomped on Ryoko's foot.

Aeka and Ryoko were giggling like school girls to cover up their plan and then they laughed out loud which scared Tenchi to a degree were he just left them there laughing until he was gone.

"Aeka are you scared?" Asked Ryoko in a sly tone.

"Of course not. I am the first crown princess of Jurai, I would never be scared," said Aeka in a high and mighty tone of voice.

"Whatever,"said Ryoko. While she ascended to the third stage. Aeka followed right after Ryoko left.

*I feel something so evil, and if Tsunami could not defeat this thing-I don't think any of us stand a chance against defeating Majin Buu* thought Aeka.

***

Back at the tournament

"Okay ladies and gentlemen. Thanks to the suggestion of our champ, Mr. Satan, this will be a battle royal," the announcer shouted out in his microphone. When the fans heard this, they went wild.

"Let me start out by introducing our competitors. Our first competitor is the Great Saiyaman," said the announcer.

Just then, Gohan walked into the arena and waved to the audience.

"That's my Gohan!" Cried Chi Chi, while injuring the people next to her.

"Shhhh we don't want people to know that Gohan is the Great Saiyaman," whispered OOlong.

"Our next competitor is Majunior," said the announcer. On queue Piccolo walked in the ring.

"Next is Krillen, and this is not the first time he has competed. Krillen made it far into the semi finals in his first tournament," said the announcer. Then Krillen then walked into the ring.

"Next with the lovely number for a name is, Miss Number Eighteen," said the announcer. And Eighteen walked into the ring, only to be whistled by hormone driven junkies.

"That's my mommy and daddy up there," said Marron while clapping her hands.

"Next is the daughter of our champ, Videl," said the announcer. Then Videl walked in to the ring, and waved to the audience.

"And Finally is our raining world champ Mr. Satan." Said the announcer. Mr. Satan walked out to the ring, giving peace signs, making it look like he has already won the match.

"All right ladies and gentlemen, when I say `go' you fight," said the announcer.

*This might be one of the most toughest battles of my life, but I can do it, * thought Eighteen as she got into her fighting stance.

*I'll make my wife proud, or at least ill try, * thought Krillen, while he getting into a fighting stance.

*Man, I wanna make a good impression on Videl, but how is that going to happen if I knock her out of the tournament? * thought Gohan while going into his fighting stance.

"Don't worry Gohan, I will take care of your problem," said Piccolo while looking at Videl. Than getting into his fighting stance.

*Phew I can always count on Piccolo,* thought Gohan while giving his "Son" smile.

"All right ready...set...Fight!" said he announcer while jumping out of the arena.

Videl flew at Gohan, and tried to punch him. But, Gohan dodged with the greatest of ease. Videl kept trying, but Gohan kept dodging.

Krillen and Eighteen were `rock, paper, scissors, shot' to see who would fight Mr. Satan.

Mr. Satan was standing where he was dumbfounded.

Piccolo was waiting for his opportunity to strike Videl, but he would try not to hurt her. Just knock her out of the ring. Piccolo saw Videl struggling to try and hit Gohan, but Gohan kept dodging.

Piccolo saw his chance, when Gohan took to the sky leaving Videl on the ground.

Videl was about to fly and attack Gohan when Piccolo appeared in front of Videl in mere seconds. Videl was surprised, and she bumped right into him.

Piccolo karate chopped Videl's neck as lightly as he could, but hard enough to knock her out Which, he did successfully, and then he gave Videl a light kick, while she was on the ground, to push her out of the ring.

When the audience saw Videl, the daughter of Mr. Satan, get knocked out of the ring so easily, they were astonished. They craved for more power and ability to be shown, after what they saw.

Eighteen and Krillen had finished playing rock, paper, scissors, shot. And Eighteen won the little game, leaving Krillen to watch his wife beat up the reigning world champ. From the sidelines.

"Okay I won't make it hurt too much," said Eighteen as she faced off with Mr. Satan. He was thinking he could beat Eighteen because she was a woman.

"All right little girl. I will beat you to show the people that I am still the champ," said Mr. Satan while giving his sign of peace making it look like he just won. Of course the fans cheered at the sight of Mr. Satan. This act leaving Krillen and Eighteen dumbfounded.

"Listen old man, I don't have all day. So why don't you attack me and shut up?" said Eighteen in a pissed of tone.

"I don't care if you are a woman. You're going to pay for insulting the champ!" screamed Mr. Satan. As he ran to Eighteen, and gave her his most strongest punch, which didn't phase Eighteen at all. She didn't even move an inch.

"Was that supposed to hurt? Or was that your way of holding hands?" Eighteen said while she gave her cold smile and walked closer to Mr. Satan. With that smile was plastered on her face.

Eighteen gave a hard punch to Mr. Satan stomach. The force of that punch sent Mr. Satan flying across the ring, and his body broke through three layers of brick wall. Leaving him unconscious for a while.

The whole audience was bug eyed at the sight they just witnessed. The world champ not only lost his title, but got beat by a woman.

"Yay, that's my mommy. She beat the world champion!" Cried Marron as she was clapping her hand wildly.

"Yes, your mommy did beat the world champ," said Yamcha while looking at the ring.

***

"What the hell is taking so long?" said a pissed off Vegeta.

"Vegeta, will you please calm down. Show a little more patience," said Aeka while drinking a cup of tea.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Asked Vegeta, while he looked at everyone else sitting at a table eating and drinking.

"Mihoshi materialized us this table with the food and drinks," said Ryoko while drinking Saki.

"Here Goku, you should drink some Saki," said Ryoko in a drunkish tone.

"Okay, does it taste good?" asked Goku while holding a bottle of Saki.

"Taste good to me," said Ryoko while drinking more Saki.

"That's funny, you cant taste anything," said Aeka, while munching on a rice cracker.

"Hey Mihoshi, I didn't know you knew how to use the cube?" said Tenchi while was sitting down in his chair.

"Oh, well you know Washu did-," Mihoshi was cut off, when Vegeta sent a blast, and disintegrated the table with a swift ki blast.

"This no time for a game. If you wanted to have your little tea party, you should have gone home."Said Vegeta while folding his arms.

"Vegeta, I don't know why you're so bitter, but its not our fault you can't control your temper. I mean you make Ryoko look like she has good manners," said Aeka.

"Shut the fuck you ol' stupid whore!"Vegeta yelled.

Aeka walked up to Vegeta and looked at him strait in the eyes.

"What did you call me you-,"Aeka was about to finish her sentence but Vegeta finished it off for her.

"-You almighty Saiyan Prince,"Vegeta said.

"That's it. I've had about enough of you,"Aeka screamed, and summoned her logs.

"Hey you two calm down. You shouldn't do that in here!" screamed Kiyone trying to stop them. But, she knew it was pointless to stop them.

"Ryoko, what is she doing? Are they going to fight!?" asked Goku.

"All I have to say is...duck!" cried Ryoko.

Vegeta charged up an a ki attack the size of a basket ball, grabbed his ki ball, and charged on Aeka's force field.

The force field and the started shocking Vegeta causing the ki ball and the force field to go left and right.

"You think you can beat the prince of Saiyans?" growled Vegeta in a struggling voice, while trying to destroy the force field.

"I am the first crown Princess of Jurai, and defeat is not in my vocabulary. But, pig is in yours," said Aeka in a struggling to make Vegeta's ki blast hit him back.

"Oh damn, it looks like it is going to explode," said Ryoko in a calm tone.

"Ryoko, how can you be so calm? If this place were to feel a sudden shake of some sort Majin Buu will hatch!" cried Kiyone. While trying to shield from the energy of the fight between Aeka and Vegeta.

"Now I know. I can make a shield, but I forgot how to use this thing," said Mihoshi franticly. Trying to use her cube to make a barrier.

"Hurry up bubblebrain!"screamed Kiyone while trying to shield herself.

Aeka and Vegeta were both struggling with the energy they were both putting off. Until the ki ball combined with the force field, and self destructed. Exploding in front of everyone.

"Hey I got it," said Mihoshi, but it was too late. The energy exploded right in everyone's face.

Aeka and Vegeta were on the ground coughing, and dust was all over them. Actually everyone had dust on them.

"Hey I got it," said Mihoshi with dust all over her. She was in the shield, but from what it looked like in Ryoko's eyes. Mihoshi was too late.

"Oh well isn't that too bad!" said a pissed off Ryoko. She charged at Mihoshi, and started slapping her silly.

Until Kiyone, Tenchi, and Goku had to hold her back from killing Mihoshi.

"Calm down Ryoko. Don't kill my partner! I want her dead just as much as you, but I

haven't killed her," Kiyone said while struggling to hold Ryoko back.

Aeka and Vegeta got up, and looked at the area that was demolished because of them.

"You know, this is your fault," said Aeka, while pointing at Vegeta.

Vegeta slapped her hand away, and gave her a death glare. Aeka did the same, and gave Vegeta her death glare.

Suddenly the door to the third stage opened, and out came Dabura.

"Now all of you earthlings die at my hand," cackled Dabura. But, no one was paying attention to him they didn't even notice him.

"Onna this is your fault. You're even to violent for a Saiyan warrior!"Vegeta hollered.

Aeka curled up her fists and spat a remark that pissed Vegeta off.

"How dare you compare me, the first crown princess of Jurai, to a planet full of pigs?!" Aeka screamed.

Ryoko released Mihoshi, and was the first one to actually notice Dabura standing there.

"Hey Goku you're up," said Ryoko while pointing to Dabura.

"Yes, I guess so," said Goku as he walked toward Dabura's path.

"Hey wait a minute I recognize that face," said Kiyone while looking at her Galaxy police watch. It had all the info on criminals.

The Galaxy police watch sent a small holograph on Dabura's data.

"Dabura A1 ultra class criminal. He's destroyed numerous planets and his home world is the shadow world of planet Earth, and it seems that he is some kind of king there I guess," said Kiyone as the holograph ended.

"So you know about me?" Asked Dabura

"If I knew he was going to fight, I would have given up my turn and beaten the crap out of this red devil of a thing,"said Vegeta with his usual smirk.

***