Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ Dont worry ill help you! ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 14:

"It looks like Ryoko hasn't used any energy so far, but I don't know about Goku or Vegeta," said Washu while typing on her holotop.

"Miss. Washu, will you please take us to the battlefield?"asked Aeka.

"Not until you call me little Washu if you don't I won't answer any of your questions!"said Washu.

Every one fell over anime style.

"Washu Didn't we go through this little episode a while ago, Washu?" asked Aeka in a irritated manner. Aeka went up to Washu and started shaking her.

"Okay Little Washu will you please take us to the fighting scene now,"demanded Aeka who was being held back by Kiyone and Mihoshi.

"All right, but I don't see how you could get in. The front door to the ship is sealed tight," said Washu who was dizzy from Aeka's wrath.

"Little Washu will you please take us to the battlefield? Tsunami said they are in danger and I think that Aeka and I could aid Goku, Ryoko, and Vegeta in battle," said Tenchi.

"Little Washu will you please take Mihoshi and me to the battlefield as well, and as Galaxy police officers it is our duty to arrest these criminals," said Kiyone.

"Oh no I don't want to be eaten by a monster!"cried Mihoshi as she clamped on to Kiyone's leg.

"Mihoshi we are Galaxy police officers, not chickens! Now get your lazy butt up and lets go!" screamed Kiyone at Mihoshi.

"I'm feeling a little better thank you Washu," said Sasami as she got up from her bed.

"Oh its no problem" said Washu while typing on her holotop.

"Aeka, I will take you and everyone else, except Sasami, to the battle field. And I want you to take this with you. It will let you go in there unnoticed," said Washu as she threw a palm sized purple ball in Aeka's hands.

"Washu? why can't I go," whined Sasami.

"I need to talk to you and besides do you think Aeka would let you go?"asked Washu.

"Sasami, I will make sure with all my power that everyone will come back safely," said Aeka.

"Is everyone ready? We must go fight the battle of our lives" said Aeka.

Everyone nodded except Mihoshi who was still on Kiyone's leg."I don't want to die," cried Mihoshi.

"Mihoshi don't you want a promotion, I am sick and tired of being in the lower ranks!" screamed Kiyone.

"But if were dead how will we get a promotion?" cried Mihoshi.

"I just said none of us were going to die!" screamed Aeka.

"All right were off," said Aeka as she threw the ball in the air. Suddenly the ball grew into a bubble.

When Tenchi, Aeka, Kiyone, and Mihoshi stepped into the bubble it, compressed itself, and Tenchi and the gang were off.

***

"It looks like we have to use one of our strongest fighters. The people are strong, but with this warrior they will never make it out alive," cackled Babidi.

"But, Master Babidi this is a drastic step? Are you sure you need to do this?" asked Dabura.

"Yakon will do all the work," cackled Babidi.

*Yakon would you like a snack...*

***

"What the hell is taking so long?" growled a pacing Vegeta.

"Hey don't worry Vegeta. If they don't come to us, we will go to them," said Goku with a goofy smile on his face.

"Goku don't be crazy now, you just might make Vegeta do that," said Ryoko with her arms were around Goku's neck.

***

"Hey guys, looks like we made it," said Tenchi as he looked around at the scenery.

There were mountains, but not much grass, and there seemed to be an underground ship right in front of him.

"I hope this is the place Ryoko is," said Kiyone while entering the ship front door.

"It is I can sense it, there is some kind of evil presence here," said Aeka while following Kiyone.

"Mihoshi, don't be scared, if something happens, I'll use the Light Hawk Wings to protect us. I've done it before," said Tenchi and helped Mihoshi off the floor.

"All right I won't be scared," said Mihoshi as she followed Tenchi in Babadi's ship.

The gang arrived but couldn't enter the first floor.

"Stand back," said Tenchi as he Waved the Master Key until the Bright blue blade came out. Tenchi jumped into the air and sliced the door blocking them in half.

"All right," said the girls while clapping, which caused Tenchi to blush a little bit.

"Aeka before we enter we need to go full power," said Tenchi.

"I suppose you're right," said Aeka as she and Tenchi transformed in to their Juraian battle suits.

"You ready Mihoshi," said Kiyone as she grabbed Washu's modified blaster. The color of the Blaster was blue and it matched Kiyone's hair. It had a small angel wings design on each side of the blaster. Mihoshi just brought her modified Pink Cube. After very long stressful weeks, Washu finally taught Mihoshi how to use it.

"Okay I'm ready," said Mihoshi in a determined voice.

All of the Tenchi gang went in to the first floor only to see Weepweep's Half-and-Half body right in front of them.

"Must be Ryoko's doing," said Aeka annoyed and disgusted, of the dead body that lay in front of her.

"I'll get rid of it," said Mihoshi as she used her cube. The cube turned in to a small little circle, and she shot a blast of fire at Weep weep. Disintegrating his body.

" At this rate Mihoshi, we'll be at HQ in no time," said Kiyone. As she patted Mihoshi's back.

***

"That's it Vegeta! I'm getting very sick and tired of your damn attitude!" growled Ryoko as she got in to a fighting stance.

"And what are you going to do about it woman?" said Vegeta in his usual stance.

"Hey what's that?" asked Goku as he looked up and says some figures coming down from the first stage of the ship.

Aeka, Tenchi, Mihoshi, and Kiyone landed on Goku.

"Ouch! That really hurts"Goku whined, as Aeka and the others got off of him.

"Oh what the hell are you here? We don't need or want your help," growled Ryoko.

"We're here to make sure you guys don't screw up and have us all killed," cried Aeka.

"Why are these people here? We can handle this ourselves," Vegeta growled in a very irritated voice.

"You call yourself the Prince of Saiyans, but you act like a two year old who didn't get the toy he wanted from the toy store," screamed Aeka.

"You dare mock the…"Vegeta was about to say something when Yakon appeared through the door.

"What is that?" cried Mihoshi as she clung on to Aeka.

"Would you please get off of me," said Aeka as she tried lifting her, but failed miserably.

"If you keep trying to do that, it'll just make her hold on tighter," said Kiyone. Only to get a death glare from Aeka.

"Sorry" a giggling Kiyone said.

Vegeta walked toward Yakon and just glared at the creature.

"Looks like I'm going to have to fight the abomination" said Vegeta getting into his fighting stance.

"Do you think that guy can beat that monster all by himself, Ryoko?" asked Tenchi.

"No worries Tenchi, Vegeta can handle him," said Ryoko while crossing her arms and leaning on the wall of the ship.

"This is what I have to fight. A short little elf," laughed Yakon.

Vegeta twitched his eyes and flew at an amazing speed at Yakon, and punched Yakon across the face.

Yakon fell back, but before he could see where Vegeta was, he got hit on the other side of the face. Then on the stomach back on his face until, he was bleeding.

"Oh my Mihoshi, remind me to never to piss Vegeta off," said Kiyone astounded at Vegeta's fighting skill.

"Astounding,"said Aeka while watching Vegeta fight.

Vegeta kicked Yakon across the neck and the impact of the blow sent Yakon flying across the room. Unfortunately for Yakon, Vegeta was already at the other side, and ready to blast Yakon to pieces.

***

"Why is Yakon losing? My Yakon cannot lose. This guy is powerful," said Babidi while his eyes were as wide as dinner plates.

"What planet does Yakon live on? If I give him the advantage, he might be able to defeat them all." .

"I believe Yakon's home planet is the planet of Darkness," answered Dabura.

"All right, I will send Yakon to the planet of darkness before it is too late,"said Babidi while powering his Crystal Ball.

***

"What is happening!?"said Aeka. It got so dark that she could not even see anyone anymore. She could only hear them.

"Kiyone I'm scared" cried Mihoshi.

"Babaidi must have teleported us to another planet again," said Goku while trying to see.

"I suppose. I thought I was going blind," said Ryoko while trying to look at he surroundings.

"I hope this isn't that planet I heard about," said a worried Kiyone.

"Yes, I know what you mean, I heard stories about this place when I was a little girl. I thought that my mother was just trying to scare me in to listening to her,"Aeka said.

"This place is called the Planet of Darkness, and it is impossible to see anything. So why would Babadi send us here?" asked Tenchi.

"Probably because that monster can see better in the dark. It's the only reasonable explanation in this damn place," said Vegeta while not even trying to look at his surroundings because he could sense Yakon.

"I can see in the dark. Here you will all die," said Yakon in a ragged breath.

"Looks like the monster here is tired," said Ryoko listening to Yakon's ragged breath.

Ryoko held out her hand and powered up a gigantic red ball, the size a swimming pool, so that they could monitor the fight between Vegeta and Yakon. Even though she knew Vegeta would win the fight without any trouble.

***

"Now Yakon should win," said Babidi with glee in his voice.

"Yes, I think he will win," said Dabura with a smirk on his face.

***

"What is this supposed to do, help you? Yeah right," Vegeta said whilst giving his trademark smirk.

"When he has that look on his face, its time to steer the other way," said Goku while watching the fight.

Yakon tried to slice Vegeta in half with his blade, but Vegeta just dodged it

Yakon saw the bright red light that Ryoko emitted out of the palm of her hand, and started sucking it up, by inhaling the energy into his mouth.

Yakon sucked it up because he liked it and he thought Vegeta needed the light.

"I can't do that, so how can he?" said Aeka in an angry tone.

Yakon tried to slice Vegeta again, but Vegeta dodged again, and stood right behind Yakon.

***

"What can these people see in the dark as well!?" said Babidi astounded while looking into his crystal ball.

"Yes...it seems so," said Dabura while looking at the crystal ball astounded on how mere earthlings could have such power.

***

Vegeta Powered up to Super Saiyan 2, and shot a powerful ki blast that ended up killing Yakon on the spot. Leaving only ash and dust where the former Yakon used to be.

Vegeta powered down and the Planet of Darkness turned back into the second stage.

Vegeta gave a smirk of victory and flew into the third floor.

***

"How did he kill my pet… my beautiful pet is gone. I'll make him pay," growled Babidi.

"Do not worry the next fighter they fight will be me, and I will make sure we gather enough energy to revive Majin Buu," said Dabura as he walked into the meditation chamber.

*************************************************************