Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ Tsunami! ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]

chapter 13

The Tough Ones.

Chapter 13

Edited by Kandy...

***Washu's Lab.

"Place Sasami in that bed. I will analyze her,"said Washu as she pointed to the bed.

Aeka and Tenchi placed Sasami unconscious body on the bed.

"Please tell me what's wrong with Sasami!"cried a frantic Aeka.

"Hold on a minute I'm still analyzing her!"said Washu.

Washu was trying to find something wrong with Sasami by typing on her holotop.

"Something is draining Sasami's energy, but the only thing I can think of right now is that Tsunami is trying to get out of Sasami," said Washu.

"What do you mean Tsunami is trying to get out?" asked Tenchi.

"What I mean is, she is trying to contact us but she is having a hard time," said Washu.

"Don't worry Sasami is fine. She's just tired"Washi said.

"I'm so glad she's going to be all right. If anything happened to her I don't know what I would do," said Aeka.

"Hey Washu, why did those guys try to attack Sasami?" asked Kiyone.

"Oh that's really simple they're henchmen for that monster and have to gather energy," explained Washu.

"But if the monster is sealed up how can it communicate with those people?" asked Tenchi.

"That's a simple answer someone must be behind all of this and must be using those two guys as the energy extractors for high energy sources," explained Washu.

"But now things are a little more complicated with Vegeta and Goku going there. I only needed Ryoko to go because she can go undetected, but our little Saiyan friends might just blow up all my plans," said Washu.

"Well, aren't Ryoko and the others higher energy sources? Why would you send them to our enemy?" asked Mihoshi.

Just then from where Sasami was Tsunami replaced her and got up.

"I have something important to tell you and you must listen to what I have to say," said Tsunami.

*****

"Vegeta wait calm down!"Screamed Goku while trying to follow Vegeta.

"Vegeta don't be stupid. Think with your head for a God damned minute!" growled Ryoko.

Vegeta stopped and glared at Ryoko."What the hell do you want you bakayaros?" screamed Vegeta.

"Why you little son of a-"Ryoko started before she was interrupted when she sensed a very high power near by.

"Hey lets just keep going or we'll lose that psycho," said Ryoko as she continued to follow Yamu.

"We really should go Vegeta. We don't have all day or else we might be too late," said Goku.

Vegeta just hmphed about it as usual and Goku and him went off to follow that Yamu character. Several minutes later Goku and the others arrived to a scene where they could see Yamu talking to some weird alien with a weird shaped head.

"Hey lets see what they're doing before we attack those guys Then we can get to the bottom of all this," said Goku as he landed on a bunch of rocks and boulders. Vegeta and Ryoko followed suit.

"What are those fucking morons saying, "growled Vegeta.

"I don't know, but I can go there without being noticed,"said Ryoko.

"Well, then go woman," said Vegeta in an irritated voice.

"Fine!"Growled Ryoko as she phased in to the ground.

"Lets see what those guys are up to," said Ryoko in a sneaky tone as she was getting closer to the scene. One minute later she arrived and what she saw was shocking.

A short bald ugly guy and a big red guy with a black M on his for head came out of the ship. The ugly one started getting angry and told one of his henchmen to kill the Yamu character.

"Oh I'm sorry you didn't gather any energy my friend, looks like you're of no use to me,"said the ugly little creature.

"But master the people there were powerful. I couldn't get the energy!" pleaded Yamu. "Weepweep, kill him now. I have no use for failure,"said the ugly thing.

"Yes, master Babaidi,"said Weepweep as he raised his hand to where Yamu was standing and shot an energy blast at Yamu. It hit him directly and killing him, leaving no trace of him in site.

*So it looks like this Babadi character is in charge of things around here, and it looks like they kill their own men as well. I can expect these guys to play dirty, * thought Ryoko as she went back to where Goku and Vegeta were waiting. Ryoko arrived to where Goku and Vegeta were.

"Kakarot the woman is here"said Vegeta as he got up.

"What did you find out Ryoko?" asked Goku.

"All I know is why they killed Yamu and what their names are,"Ryoko said.

"What the hell are their names?" Vegeta asked impatiently.

"Can you wait a damn minute Vegeta. I'm trying to remember...? Oh yeah the short ugly one is called Babadi and the one who shot the blast is Weepweep,"said Ryoko.

"What about the big red one out of all the others there he seems to be the most powerfulest?," asked Goku.

"Well, I didn't get a chance to hear his name"said Ryoko in a sarcastic tone of voice like she did something stupid.

Unknown to Goku and the others, Babadi was monitoring their conversation.

"Look like we have some company,"said Babadi.

"Three of them. Two powerful. One I cannot sense at all,"said the big red guy as he examined them.

"Yamu was of no help, but if we can manage to get these people on board, we can take their energy and revive Majin Buu, Dabura, " said Babaidi as he walked in his chamber.

"But master Babidi wont he need some help,"said Weepweep.

"Oh don't worry about, Dabura can handle is all by himself,"said Babidi as Weepweep followed him in the ship. Vegeta and the others saw the weaker men go into the spaceship.

"Why is that red dude still out there?"asked Goku. Just then Dabura flew at an amazing speed at where Ryoko and everybody else were.

"He knows were here" said Vegeta powering up. Dabura tried to blast in the direction to where Ryoko and Goku was, but they dodged in time.

But the blast impact put a hole in the solid mountain.

"That's it! This guy is done for!"screamed Ryoko as she blasted in Dabura's direction giving Vegeta time to kick Dabura in the skull.

The blast with the kick sent Dabura flying and he landing with two feet on the ground. Dabura went back inside the ship expecting Ryoko, Vegeta, and Goku to follow.

"Well, what are we waiting for lets go,"said Goku in an excited tone with a smirk on his face.

Then he powered up and flew after Dabura.

"I think it is time we get rid of this mess as quickly as possible. I have to fight Kakarot and win the tournament,"said Vegeta as he followed Goku.

"Didn't you ever hear of ladies first?"growled Ryoko as she followed the others.

Back at Washu's Lab...

"What! Sasami is Tsunami? But, I thought Tsunami was a legend?"said Kiyone.

"Tsunami what is wrong, and what is so urgent?" asked Aeka.

"Ryoko, Vegeta, and Goku are in grave danger" said Tsunami.

"I know Ryoko is about to enter the ship were Babaidi is with the others, but from what I can see, why are they in grave danger?"asked Washu.

"If they fight in that ship their power will power up the monster known as Majin Buu, and if they do that, the whole universe could be in danger,"Tsunami said to everyone is Washu's Lab.

"You mean that monster we saw is called Majin Buu, and that means that blue light was you, Tsunami,"exclaimed Tenchi.

This left everyone shocked and surprised except Washu.

"Yes many years ago I fought Majin Buu with the help of the Juraian armies, but not even I could stop it so I decided to seal it up in a egg, and send it off to a unknown region of this universe,"explained Tsunami.

"And it landed on Earth"said Aeka quietly.

"Yes, it did and if Vegeta, Ryoko, and Goku fight in the Babidi's ship all the energy they use to fight goes into Majin Buu,"said Tsunami.

"Well, if it does come out, why don't you seal it back up again?"questioned Kiyone.

"When I fought Majin Buu that time he was weaker. I succeeded into tricking it because of its child like mind, but if Majin Buu manages to get Vegeta's intelligence and Ryoko's gems-," explained Tsunami.

"You mean Majin Buu can use the gems,"said Washu astounded.

"Not only that, it can copy any attack or skill a person uses on it, and by that he increses in power,"said Tsunami.

"Who created Majin Buu?"asked Tenchi.

"A wizard named Bibadi, Babidi's father"answered Tsunami, "I warned you, you must go and stop them as soon as possible,"said Tsunami as a blue glow started to surrounded her and suddenly Sasami appeared in a sleep like state on her feet and was about to fall until Tenchi caught her.

"I will contact Ryoko in her mind and tell her to stop" said Washu.

*****

Ryoko, Goku, and Vegeta arrived at the first stage of Babidi's ship.

"Hey guys hold on Washu is contacting me,"said Ryoko before her mind link started with Washu.

"What do you mean contacting you? I don't see her anywhere,"said Goku looking around for Washu.

"You dolt, it's a mind link,"said Vegeta as he smacked Goku up the side of his head.

"Ouch Vegeta why do you always do that?" Goku whined while rubbing his head.

"Will you two shut up!? She has something important to tell us about this place," said Ryoko.

*What is it Washu?*asked Ryoko.

*Ryoko, this place drains your energy to Majin Buu when you fight or take damage* said Washu.

*So! I don't care, that red guy tried to blast me and my Goku he will pay! *Said Ryoko *If Majin Buu is revived we are all doomed* said Washu.

*If Majin Buu shows his ugly face i'll just kick it's ass* said Ryoko.

*Ryoko please use your head for once and stop being so stupid* said Washu.

*Listen here Mom, even if I wanted to leave we can't the top part of this ship is locked tight and we cant teleport for some reason* said Ryoko.

*All right but don't waste too much energy* said Washu.

"Ryoko! Hello?! Are you all right?" asked Goku a little worried on how Ryoko would just stare.

"Okay guys, looks like if we fight in here all the energy wasted here will go to Majin Buu. So lets not power up to much. All right VEGETA?!" said Ryoko.

"Whatever," grunted Vegeta

"Goku, you will listen to me right?"said Ryoko seductively as she wrapped her arms around Goku's neck and fell into his arms.

"Okay,"was the only thing Goku could manage to get out of his mouth.

Then a door opened and out of that door came an overconfident Weepweep.

"I will be the first warrior you fight, but when you fight Weepweep it means death,"boasted Weepweep.

"What a total idiot,"said Ryoko as she put her hand over her forehead.

"This guy makes Kakarot look like a genius,"said Vegeta as he walked closer to Weepweep's direction.

"Thanks Vegeta, I guess?"said Goku as he scratched his head.

"Enough talk we fight now, and when I kill you, I will be the one to revive Majin Buu!" screamed Weepweep.

"I really want to shut this guy up can I fight first" said Ryoko to Vegeta. "No,"Vegeta answered.

"Oh come on Vegeta, if I fight this guy you can fight the next idiot that comes up and I'm sure he will be stronger," said Ryoko."Oh come on Vegeta, if you let me fight this guy, you can fight the next idiot that comes up, and I'm sure he'll be stronger," said Ryoko.

"Fine but don't take all day,"growled Vegeta.

"Thank you Veggie-Head," said Ryoko, Vegeta just ignored her.

"I feel sorry for the guy that has to face Ryoko," said Goku.

Weepweep looked at Ryoko and thought he was fighting a weak Earth woman.

"So the men cower behind the women for protection," laughed Weepweep.

Ryoko just stood there with a smile on her face.

"Will you please shut up and fight," said Ryoko as she went into her fighting stance.

Weepweep went into his fighting stance and jumped at Ryoko. Ryoko grabbed Weepweep's foot and swung him with such force, that it threw Weepweep across the room and breaking the area around him. Weepweep coughed blood and fell over in pain.

"Didn't even last me a minute!" laughed Ryoko as she charged up a red ball in her hand and squeezed the ball in to a sword.

"How can she be so powerful?! She hasn't used any energy yet!"shouted Babidi.

"It looks like she maybe more powerful than Weepweep,"said Dabura.

"Let us give Weepweep the advantage. I will teleport him to his home planet where he can fight his best,"said Babidi.

Babidi started powering up and teleported them to Weepweep's home planet.

"What the hell is happening!"said Ryoko as the area around her turned into another planet.

"This is my home planet"said Weepweep as he picked up a rock and dropped it showing that his planet has a higher gravity, than on Earth. When the rock impacted, it caused damaged the ground.

"So what, I can still move do you see me in any exile?" said Ryoko as she gestured for Weepweep to get over to her with her finger.

Weepweep flew at her and Ryoko did the same and held out her sword ready to strike.

Unfortunately Weepweep didn't notice Ryoko's Sword until she sliced him in half.

"Well, that takes care of that,"said Ryoko as the planet turned into the first floor.

"Lets go"said Vegeta as he flew downwards to the second level.

*************************************************************