Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ Follow Them Ryoko ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

chapter 12

Since you people liked it so much I'll give you another chapter...

***

Washu teleported using her machine technology to get to Ryoko and Aeka in a matter of seconds.

"Washu what is it? Why do you have that worried look on your face? Are you all right?" asked Aeka.

"Aeka, Vegeta you better hurry. Come quickly Bulma and Sasami are in trouble" cried Washu.

What do you mean in trouble!" roared Vegeta.

Vegeta located Bulma's Ki and headed in that direction to save her.

"Where are Goku and Ryoko I just saw them seconds ago," asked Washu?

By then the only ones left there was Krillen, Eighteen, Piccolo, Gohan, and Videl.

***

"What do you want?"asked Bulma as she was moved herself and Sasami farther away from Yamu and Spopovich.

"We don't want anything, but the girl,"growled Spopovich.

"Move away, give us the girl, and you will not be harmed," said Yamu as he walked closer to Sasami and Bulma. to you. No matter what you do to me!" screamed Bulma.

Spopovich was about to punch Bulma when Ryoko and Goku appeared in front of him within mere seconds.

"You're not hurting anyone you bastard!" screamed Ryoko, and she suddenly punched Spopovich across the __?__ throwing him though the tiles of the bathroom.

"Ryoko.." said Sasami weakly as Goku helped her up, but Sasami unexpectedly fainted.

"What happened here Bulma?" asked Goku in a worried tone.

"Give us the girl and won't be harmed," said Yamu in a scared tone.

By, then, Aeka and Vegeta reached the restroom, which scared Yamu even more. And the look on their faces made him more scarier then before.

Spopovich got up unharmed, and he still had that sinister smile on his face.

"Oh my, what happened here Bulma?" asked Aeka as she ran to Sasami's side.

"I don't really know. She asked Washu if she could go to the bathroom, and I took her. She said she felt a little sick, so I carried her to the faucets, and then these guys come here trying to take Sasami," said Bulma. Followed by Tenchi running up doing and asking the same thing.

"These guys tried to harm my mate. And the sentence is death for trying to harming the mate of the Saiyan Prince" screamed Vegeta going SSJ.

"Well come on little man, and I'll kick your ass," smile

"I will never give herd Spopovich acting like Vegeta was nothing.

Yamu looked at his energy detector and read Vegeta's power, "Spopovich no don't!" cried Yamu.

But it was too late, Spopovich flew at Vegeta and punched him in the face. But, Vegeta didn't even feel the punch.

"What, I don't believe it is this guy immortal?"Spopovich asked himself.

Vegeta held out his hand and shot a massive ki blast at Spopovich instantly killing him on the spot. Yamu then flew out of the restroom, and ran off. Washu suddenly appeared out of the blue.

"Washu, what's wrong?," asked a very pissed off Ryoko.

"Ryoko will you please call me mom?" asked Washu in an innocent tone.

"Okay mom, what the hell do you want?!" growled Ryoko.

"Thank you. Now Ryoko would you please go follow him? So we can l find out more about the monster," said Washu.

"What about us? I'm not leaving Ryoko alone," said Goku.

"No, let Ryoko because they can sense you, but they can't sense her," said Washu.

"But,"said Goku.

"Goku look, I know you care about Ryoko, but she can handle herself. Just as well as you can handle yourself, so don't worry" said Washu.

Just then Mihoshi and Kiyone came by the door with their guns ready to fire.

"Is everyone all right,"asked Kiyone as she walked by to see Sasami who was in agony.

"Yes everyone is all right," said Mihoshi trailing off then looked at Sasami "oh my Sasami are you all right?" cried Mihoshi.

"They're going to die for harming my mate ,"

growled Vegeta. Yamu flared up with every ounce of his power and took to the sky.

Vegeta beyond angered, took to the sky, and chased after Yamu. Followed by Ryoko and Goku.

"Wait up for me!"said Goku.

"They never listen to me," said Washu as she opened up her portal and transported everyone left in the bathroom to her lab.

***

Back to where Gohan and the others are.

"Hey look guys. It's dad, Vegeta, and Ryoko, but where are they going?" asked Gohan.

"It looks like we should follow them, if Vegeta skips his chance to fight Goku something must really be wrong," said Krillin.

"I think they can handle it," said Piccolo in a calm tone.

**************************************************************** ********************************************